Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria (15718 Views)

Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) / PHCN Cable Electrocutes Girl In Edo / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2012
Her name is Chioma the most beautiful igbo girl

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by acidtalk: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
Then this an evidence that igbo girls are the ugliest in the world then if this is your most beautiful girl.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Meridian(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
Pls don't say that again biafra4tharmy
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
@acidtalk you are just a sentimental begot! Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Africa. Fair skin angels!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hahahahaha

I hope the OP put up that picture with the girl's consent otherwise this is an unfair embarrassment.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by basher(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
[size=14pt]This is really getting ridiculous. Nairaland is getting too desperate for taffic.

Why would this make the front page? Do you really want us to beleive that the OP Biafra4tharmy is a real person and not one of your "Ghost" posters? He only registered on NL on the 16th of April.

Do you guys think Nigerian's are that stupid? Is this how disgustingly you guys regards Nigerians?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by drbond080: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
She is okay
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by zumarock8(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
the is a mistake pls check and correct the comment again, It shld be lik diz''THIS IS THE UGLIEST IGBO GIRL''

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
WT4ck!!

I have seen many pretty igbo gals, but OP this your gf ain't one of them

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by chux76(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Her name is Chioma the most beautiful igbo girl

For ur mind abi 4 una bush village?? Tu zuzu pu eba...na una dey fall Ibos hand
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Mentcee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nairaland should not trivialize the patronage it's getting from its followers.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Obere4u: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
Maybe na ur girl from zulu, Igbo girl are the most beautiful girl in this world
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
I think biafra4tharmy meant odawise. If not ds 1 no even reach fine at all.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by blackboi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: @acidtalk you are just a sentimental begot! Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Africa. Fair skin angels!
shakes head & shrug shoulders, for YoU angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by chux76(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
2kurupt: WT4ck!!

U r quite correct..if this is his way of portraying his love 4 d gal..he is doing more harm dan good 4 d poor gal...well they say beauty is in d eyes of the beholder...and d beholder wear thick glasses... grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by abrahkyn: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if OP says that she is the most beautiful girl in Igboland so be it after all the most beautiful girl in Nigeria or the World contest isn't the real most beautifu girl but the judges assessment.

From my assessment, the Girl doesn't look bad as she has the raw materials of beauty which when developed could position her to compete with the most beautiful girl in the World. A clear example are our celebrities whom many adore as being very beautiful but when there are giving some roles, you wouldn't believe that there were the same persons being adored.

Imagine Genevive or Ini Edo playing the role of house helps and city babes, there are always sharp contrast which butress the fact that every individual has the potential of beauty.

Nne you are beautiful jare, carry go
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Emylexray(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
@op what type beauty do you mean? Facial beauty? If its that, then she isn't anyway near the most beautiful igbo girl.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by obtainfg(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Her name is Chioma the most beautiful igbo girl
WHICH KIN UGLY GIRL BE this NOW
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by doctimothy: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
I was opportuned to see a lot of Ibo girls during my NYSC in Enugu and I can confirm ibo girls are fine.. Of course I saw ugly girls too but the finest of ibo girls can intoxicate.. I cannot say whether they're the finest in Nigeria though cos I've heard about Calabar girls too but I've not been there yet. Until then......
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
2kurupt: WT4ck!!

. Hey lets not get sentimental here. She is beautiful by all standard!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
basher: [size=14pt]This is really getting ridiculous. Nairaland is getting too desperate for taffic.

Why would this make the front page? Do you really want us to beleive that the OP Biafra4tharmy is a real person and not one of your "Ghost" posters? He only registered on NL on the 16th of April.

Do you guys think Nigerian's are that stupid? Is this how disgustingly you guys regards Nigerians?[/size]

I don't think you're wrong. If this was in Joke section then it would have been better.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Brixtonyute(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
The girl is ugly! undecided
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by theking5: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
Pls stop insulting igbo's, she is not d most beautiful igbo girl, we have millions of igbo girls more beautiful than this one.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by racoon8995(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Still lmao....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Phony200(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
OP is just looking for trouble.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by tobezekiel(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
she s okey nau....
buh seriousli tryin to picture her without the make-up tho. grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by blessedmayor(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
she'z ok bt hey mind! She'z not the most beautiful.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
Brixtonyute: The girl is ugly! undecided
. Maybe you are fr Yoruba? Those dirty brats!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Brixtonyute(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: . Maybe you are fr Yoruba? Those dirty brats!

Ugly is ugly, mate.

She has five people's lips on her, and she oily as f*ck. undecided
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by redcliff: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
The post of a typical nna men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.