Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles (666 Views)

How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook / If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi everyone. I am proud to have helped other people in the past. Right now I am in this new project of helping people write articles that SEARCH ENGINES WILL RANK THEIR SITE FOR.

I can churn out ten articles from one article. Search engine spider crawl through your website to make sure you articles are not spam articles but unique article. So when it crawls through the articles I have written for you, it will simply rank it because they are unique.

Where I get my articles from

I don't get my articles from anywhere else other than from you and or from the one I wrote for you. All i do is request an initial article you have or have written, then I will recreate the article in 10 different ways for you so that you can have different content topic on you site. When this happen search engines continually update and upgrade your blog site because contents are unique.

Now if you want your blog to start ranking and getting steady readers, you have to have plenty of articles. So if you give me 10 different articles to recreate for you, you will be having 100 articles (10 for each), at the end of the day.

Writing an article for you cost N500 per article. I don't write less than 10articles. So, the 10articles will cost on N2,000.

Irrespective of whatever niche or market you are in, i will recreate the articles for you.

For more information, you can call me on 08088883045

Thanks
Re: Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles by doczero: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hello. I can give you writing jobs but my problem will be whether you can deliver. How many word articles can you write and how long will it take you. Thanks
Re: Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
i only need the initial article from you. I can get out 10 different articles more in about 18hrs. Sure i can deliver. Order a first package and see what i can do.
Re: Do You Have A Blog But No Article? Let Me Write Your Blog Articles by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
i forgot to add that the words per article i type will depend on the initial article you gave me but might end up being more than it. Writing a fresh article and making another 10 out of it will take longer, say 24hrs - 30hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Weekly Forex Review And Analysis On Eur / Usd / CAR VACCUM CLEANER ( Very Fast, Efficient And Affodable - Value For Purchase) / Get A Neat Fairly Used Laptop For 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.