Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) (3580 Views)

Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by lumideezle(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
My Name is Akin, I'm 40 yrs old and I presently live in Nigeria, I'm sharing this story to raise awareness about violence against Men because nobody talks abt it these days. My story goes thus, I left the shores of Nigeria immediately after my University studies to the Uk in search of greener pastures. Although the grass in the uk was indeed greener but only a few people were allowed to graze on it. I had to start as a toilet washer even though I had a first class in petroleum engineering, I later graduated to plate washing,security. Washing plates during the day and doing my security guard job at night in the cold, I could only afford to sleep for 4hours a day because of my piling bills I had to meet up with. All these meanear jobs I did for more than 15yrs and I managed to pay 80 percent of my house mortgage and also take care of myslf. My problem started when I came back to Nigeria to marry, I met a young nigerian girl and fell in love, married her and brought her to the Uk to live with me as man and wife OMG I was so in love. My wife started mixing up with uk women and started acting different. She wouldn't cook, clean the house or do anything and if I dare complain she would call the police and tell them all sort of lies against me. I once slept overnight in Jail because my wife and I had a slight argument and she called the police and told them I was treating her and the kids (how can I threaten my own God given children the only reason y I suffered so much was because I wanted to make dem comfortable in life and now u accuse me of threatening them ?? ) This continued for a while till one faithful night, my wife refused to cook for the children and myself as usual I was so angry because our first son has ulcer and had to eat at a particular time of the evening, I had gone to work and came bck late and my wife who does nothing but sit at home could nt make a simple meal for our child , I had to call her parents 2 complain Because frankly, I was fed up at this point . Her parents spoke to her and she promised to change her behaviour. That night my wife purposely sparked up an argument between us and she even slapped me!! It was only the fear of God that stopped me giving her the beating of her life that day all I did was grab her and slam her on the couch. She later called the police and told them I beat her and she wanted me out of her house (your what?? A house I paid for with many years of working under the cold?? Anyway I was in jail 4 2dys and my wife took me 2 court 4 custody of the our children. My life work was gradually being snatched from me and there was little I could do about it. I tried 2 apologise and beg her only for her to respond with a restraining order against me.. I almost blanked out when I got this. I couldn't see my own children unless I apply one week in advance? And I could see dem only in the company of other people?? I lived for one hotel to another for more than one year and when I couldn't take it anymore I had to move back to Nigeria to start all over again. My question is where did I go wrong?? Is it a crime to love? Is it a crime to bring your own wife to live with you?? Young men pls learn from my story, and those human right Organisations know that women also assault men physically and emotionally and the law turns a blind eye to this. My story (Akin)
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
I feel for you...most women are devils...even though i am a woman ,thats why i advise most of my male friends who have multiple failure with the opposite gender that there's nothing wrong with finding a partner of the same sex and adopting children....anyway for you u need to take heart there's justice out there for you some day....the kids will hate her for that and she will live to regret....I hope you keep in touch with your children

1 Like

Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chinedumo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kwach Imani: I feel for you...most women are devils...even though i am a woman ,thats why i advise most of my male friends who have multiple failure with the opposite gender that there's nothing wrong with [size=14pt]finding a partner of the same sex[/size] and adopting children....anyway for you u need to take heart there's justice out there for you some day....the kids will hate her for that and she will live to regret....I hope you keep in touch with your children

He should become homosexual?
How does this help?
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
God forbid bad thing!
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
chinedumo:

How does this help?
grin
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
chinedumo:

How does this help?
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
bengreat: God forbid bad thing!
Cant you have a conversation without calling God......sha! smiley
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
OP, ur case is a very sad one indeed, and i am sure one day u would get over it. Ur wife was just an opportunist, but trust me man, karma is a b1tch
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by dabrake(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
Marriage is overhyped! Except I change, I will just adopt a set of twin(boy and girl) and that ends it.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2012
lumideezle: My Name is Akin, I'm 40 yrs old and I presently live in Nigeria, I'm sharing this story to raise awareness about violence against Men because nobody talks abt it these days. My story goes thus, I left the shores of Nigeria immediately after my University studies to the Uk in search of greener pastures. Although the grass in the uk was indeed greener but only a few people were allowed to graze on it. I had to start as a toilet washer even though I had a first class in petroleum engineering, I later graduated to plate washing,security. Washing plates during the day and doing my security guard job at night in the cold, I could only afford to sleep for 4hours a day because of my piling bills I had to meet up with. All these meanear jobs I did for more than 15yrs and I managed to pay 80 percent of my house mortgage and also take care of myslf. My problem started when I came back to Nigeria to marry, I met a young nigerian girl and fell in love, married her and brought her to the Uk to live with me as man and wife OMG I was so in love. My wife started mixing up with uk women and started acting different. She wouldn't cook, clean the house or do anything and if I dare complain she would call the police and tell them all sort of lies against me. I once slept overnight in Jail because my wife and I had a slight argument and she called the police and told them I was treating her and the kids (how can I threaten my own God given children the only reason y I suffered so much was because I wanted to make dem comfortable in life and now u accuse me of threatening them ?? ) This continued for a while till one faithful night, my wife refused to cook for the children and myself as usual I was so angry because our first son has ulcer and had to eat at a particular time of the evening, I had gone to work and came bck late and my wife who does nothing but sit at home could nt make a simple meal for our child , I had to call her parents 2 complain Because frankly, I was fed up at this point . Her parents spoke to her and she promised to change her behaviour. That night my wife purposely sparked up an argument between us and she even slapped me!! It was only the fear of God that stopped me giving her the beating of her life that day all I did was grab her and slam her on the couch. She later called the police and told them I beat her and she wanted me out of her house (your what?? A house I paid for with many years of working under the cold?? Anyway I was in jail 4 2dys and my wife took me 2 court 4 custody of the our children. My life work was gradually being snatched from me and there was little I could do about it. I tried 2 apologise and beg her only for her to respond with a restraining order against me.. I almost blanked out when I got this. I couldn't see my own children unless I apply one week in advance? And I could see dem only in the company of other people?? I lived for one hotel to another for more than one year and when I couldn't take it anymore I had to move back to Nigeria to start all over again. My question is where did I go wrong?? Is it a crime to love? Is it a crime to bring your own wife to live with you?? Young men pls learn from my story, and those human right Organisations know that women also assault men physically and emotionally and the law turns a blind eye to this. My story (Akin)
I might have said this was impossible just 7months ago, now I know better. Hang in there buddy, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=Kwach Imani] Cant you have a conversation without calling God......sha! smiley

Sorry dear,i wish I could grin
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chiozor: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2012
why is this thread not receiving attention even from the she-males in NL
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Tinkybabe(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2012
So pathetic! I can relate with your story because I have a friend(male) who went through a similar ordeal.I think it goes for both sexes,male and female.Why yours is more pitiable is that you went through so much to get to that point only for all to be snatched from you in a twinkle of an eye by the one you love.I'd say take heart, get something worthwhile doing and do not turn your back on love when it comes 'cause I know you will find love again .PLS PLS PLS,don't let this experience cause you to hate women.I know some women are evil but not all.stay blessed. I wish you the best in your future endeavors
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KINGwax(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2012
Kwach Imani: I feel for you...most women are devil.. i am a woman ,thats why i advise my friends that there's nothing wrong with finding a partner of the same sex
how more devil can u be?
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Ikedonn(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2012
It's so sad to hear your story.I must say she's really a pure devil and must be punished.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Daresh(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
That your wife is an evil evil woman. You for arrange visit to naija and dump the biatch there. Stewpid woman angry #Godiswatchingyou#
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by buJu234: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
this is one of the reason why a friend doesnt want to show his wife his bank account...
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chinedumo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
This is not funny. Do you believe in Gay?
responsible i dont want to be responsible for a single soul in hell

it is a bad joke
Kwach Imani: grin
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
this is why e no wise to date a woman wey dey built like a wrestler grin
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by luckgames(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
lumideezle: My Name is Akin, I'm 40 yrs old and I presently live in Nigeria, I'm sharing this story to raise awareness about violence against Men because nobody talks abt it these days. My story goes thus, I left the shores of Nigeria immediately after my University studies to the Uk in search of greener pastures. Although the grass in the uk was indeed greener but only a few people were allowed to graze on it. I had to start as a toilet washer even though I had a first class in petroleum engineering, I later graduated to plate washing,security. Washing plates during the day and doing my security guard job at night in the cold, I could only afford to sleep for 4hours a day because of my piling bills I had to meet up with. All these meanear jobs I did for more than 15yrs and I managed to pay 80 percent of my house mortgage and also take care of myslf. My problem started when I came back to Nigeria to marry, I met a young nigerian girl and fell in love, married her and brought her to the Uk to live with me as man and wife OMG I was so in love. My wife started mixing up with uk women and started acting different. She wouldn't cook, clean the house or do anything and if I dare complain she would call the police and tell them all sort of lies against me. I once slept overnight in Jail because my wife and I had a slight argument and she called the police and told them I was treating her and the kids (how can I threaten my own God given children the only reason y I suffered so much was because I wanted to make dem comfortable in life and now u accuse me of threatening them ?? ) This continued for a while till one faithful night, my wife refused to cook for the children and myself as usual I was so angry because our first son has ulcer and had to eat at a particular time of the evening, I had gone to work and came bck late and my wife who does nothing but sit at home could nt make a simple meal for our child , I had to call her parents 2 complain Because frankly, I was fed up at this point . Her parents spoke to her and she promised to change her behaviour. That night my wife purposely sparked up an argument between us and she even slapped me!! It was only the fear of God that stopped me giving her the beating of her life that day all I did was grab her and slam her on the couch. She later called the police and told them I beat her and she wanted me out of her house (your what?? A house I paid for with many years of working under the cold?? Anyway I was in jail 4 2dys and my wife took me 2 court 4 custody of the our children. My life work was gradually being snatched from me and there was little I could do about it. I tried 2 apologise and beg her only for her to respond with a restraining order against me.. I almost blanked out when I got this. I couldn't see my own children unless I apply one week in advance? And I could see dem only in the company of other people?? I lived for one hotel to another for more than one year and when I couldn't take it anymore I had to move back to Nigeria to start all over again. My question is where did I go wrong?? Is it a crime to love? Is it a crime to bring your own wife to live with you?? Young men pls learn from my story, and those human right Organisations know that women also assault men physically and emotionally and the law turns a blind eye to this. My story (Akin)

You failed because you didn't fight her in court
Did you get a lawyer?
You should have gone to family court and file for sole custody
There was sign that she was going to mess you up
you failed to try and record some of the arguments

1 Like

Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by mykejones(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
Sir,u messed up. I simply would have arranged for her 2 visit Naija. Na d last time she go see airport again b dat.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by kay9(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
@OP,
Oga, i have a lot of tongue-lashing for you, considering you're nigerian-born (REAL nigerian men do NOT get walked over by their wives). But seeing as you're feeling so bad already, i think i'll just let it pass. For the record, bro, i feel your pain; so believe me when i tell you: start all over. It'll be hard, very hard, to start your life from scratch again, but that is truly the only way you'll forget your pain.
-
Try and keep in contact with you kids (if your ex-''Domitila'' will let you); send 'em aid whenever you can. They're still your kids after all. cheesy
-
I won't say forget love, but if you can, dont fall so hard next time. I'm suprised that your wife assaulted you several times, and you never tried to get her arrested (even though she repeatedly locked you up on same charge!). Stupid things people in love do, i guess. Next time bro, get a pre-nup. Folks in Naija dont need that, of course; they just send the dam.ned biatch parking!!
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by lumideezle(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
Plp pls the story dint happen 2 me directly it happened 2 a friend, he wrote this as a Broadcast and sent it on BBM to some plp. Its on Nairaland by his permission
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2012
chinedumo: This is not funny. Do you believe in Gay?
responsible i dont want to be responsible for a single soul in hell

it is a bad joke
grin grin....Saint Chinedumo.... tongue tongue
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by KwachImani(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2012
KINGwax: how more devil can u be?
...if i am a devil.....then you are the father of all devils.......mscheeeeeeew!!!you will not drag me to your silly arguments....get a life!
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by mayorkings(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2012
@pos. . . i'm so touched by ur story.. i think it all started when u chose the wrong lady. these days, one needs to look well and marry a 'well-known' friend. . but still, u gat life, and if u actually did it b4, u can be much beta. just be a man.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by glimpse(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2012
y did u arrange 4 a visit 2 naija? undecidedy did u arrange 4 a visit 2 naija?
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Akin, I need d address of dat goat mehn!! Ka lo fuckkk e up jare! angry

Jokes apart, dude women like dat end up miserable and alone. D joke will defo b on her wen d kids are old enough to tell wots rite from wrong, trust me he who laughs last laughs best. Dude worry not,its a must u'll eat d fruit of ur labour if all u did was of a pure heart.God dey na,eyan mi cool down! she go take wen ur pikin dem wise up.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chinedumo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Everybody dey say now "God dey" but when it is time for pleasure they forget God
Idowuogbo: Akin, I need d address of dat goat mehn!! Ka lo fuckkk e up jare! angry

Jokes apart, dude women like dat end up miserable and alone. D joke will defo b on her wen d kids are old enough to tell wots rite from wrong, trust me he who laughs last laughs best. Dude worry not,its a must u'll eat d fruit of ur labour if all u did was of a pure heart.God dey na,eyan mi cool down! she go take wen ur pikin dem wise up.
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chinedumo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
i no get choice
Kwach Imani: grin grin....Saint Chinedumo.... tongue tongue
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
chinedumo: Everybody dey say now "God dey" but when it is time for pleasure they forget God
U say wetin? undecided
Re: Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) by chinedumo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
i am saying that plenty work dey oh
Idowuogbo:
U say wetin? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes) / Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? / Who Do You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.