Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination (2794 Views)

Poll: Age gap in Nigeria Marriage. what impact does it has on the woman. Is it advisable to be with one 10 years older.

This poll has ended

Poll: Age gap in Nigeria Marriage. what impact does it has on the woman. Is it advisable to be with one 10 years older.

Is it advisable to be with one you are not physically attracted to.: 0% (0 votes)
If you have not been in love, how do you know when you are in love: 0% (0 votes)
Can 26 and 36 make a good match in Marriage: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Is it advisable to be with one you are not physically attracted to.: 0% (0 votes)
If you have not been in love, how do you know when you are in love: 0% (0 votes)
Can 26 and 36 make a good match in Marriage: 0% (0 votes)
What can make e you not to get attracted to the opposite sex, till the age of 24 , or want to be in a relationship. What can make someone who has not be in a relationship to be scared of been in one.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Can A B.sc.ed Chemistry 1st Class Graduate Master In Chemical Engr Field? / The Difference Between B.tech And B.sc In Civil Service / [help] B.Sc, B.Sc(ED) And B.ED certificate discrimination in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by AngelJennifer: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
[i][b]i want to choose education and accounting as second choice, but i dont know if you can work as an accountant or go for ICAN Exams with B.sc.ed. Is it discriminated.
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by Ibon1: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
No discriminationNo discriminationNo discrimination
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
AngelJennifer:
[i][b]i want to choose education and accounting as second choice, but i dont know if you can work as an accountant or go for ICAN Exams with B.sc.ed. Is it discriminated.
Bsc ED is more even better cos they believe as a teacher you have more detailed knowledge of the course and you would be even admitted. Which institution and did you gain the admission?
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by AngelJennifer: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
Bsc ED is more even better cos they believe as a teacher you have more detailed knowledge of the course and you would be even admitted. Which institution and did you gain the admission?

Studying Accounting (B.Sc.) in Uniport.
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
AngelJennifer:

goodluck
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2015
AngelJennifer:

please is there ican study centre in uniport area?
Re: Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination by AngelJennifer: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just called one of the guys that does tutorial and he said there is. You can contact him with this number 07035392440 for more enquiries. He has been taking us on tutorial since year 2, i think he will help.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Reprint Your Jamb Slip In A Cyber Cafe . / Free Waec Past Questions - Ict Practicals - 8 Hours To Go! / Are You Preparing For IELTS Exam? Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.