Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55678 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
JideTheBlogger:
Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you God no go vex. grin
help me out, Google have refused to approve my
blog www.naijacruz.com for AdSense, they keep
saying blog doesn't comply with AdSense policy
what do you think I can do,please help me out
www.naijacruz.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by csteve: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Here is my blog: www.studentsadvice.com, I need contributors, if you are interested call me on 08161545973, Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by baseg25(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Here is my blog...
Www.techcribng.com.
Get the latest Tech news, review , blogging tip, SEO e.t.c
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ignyte(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just started this last week: naijaorbiter.

Need help on how to buy a domain
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kalet55(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2014
This sites newsrist.com and knowingsports.com are for sale pm me or drop your email address if you are interested
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Abdul9025(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
hello guys how can I verify my blogger url in bing search engine
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jeffoe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omorodion.cf is my blog, it new, and it provide gist
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by spicyjoevibez(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hello mr Jide...how can i increase trafic on my blog & i applied for adsense but they're telling me '' insufficient content'' here's my blog www.ultimatevibez..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
I am Ikenna M. Onwe, the author of Mazilist Bloggers.

Satisfy your Inquisition at www.mazilist.com

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Opistorincos(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
i am olaniyi opeyemi by name and am the author of olasmilez.com i rili need ur help on my blog pls add me up on whatsapp 08121282233 or drop ur contact 4 me
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by resultcase(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
www.mm24plus.com is my blog..... not much of a design but I still like it simple.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Daintilicious(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ignyte:
Just started this last week: naijaorbiter.

Need help on how to buy a domain

Get your domain name at N500 Here
Then go to 000webhost Here to host it for free, there you can set a redirect to your blog
Check my signature, that's how I did mine
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
please check out

[url]lngist..com[/url]
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by antosco: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Win lots of giveaway price at: http://berichinfo.com join BBM channel C002B6B0D to get latest rules and updates on how to win.

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Googleus(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
www.constructionindustrysecrets..com.

Civil enginering, Architecture,Building, construction practice secrets and advice
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by taddat(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Debeloved87(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
I run a christian blog too, check it out http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/
how can i shorten posts on the main page of the blog, that viewers will have to view the whole post by clicking "continue reading" ?
taddat:
kindly check this blog: tadworld..com. a Christian blog that talks about the love of God
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Shollay20(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by fairchildm(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
www.bizintelng.com your complete business analysis, review and report website
[bizintelng.com][]
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by editoreben: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
my blog is ebenezerglobal..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by arsetalks(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
itoritseju:
hello
am TOJU
I own http://www.kindlebookshub.com
i would love to meet other bloggers and publishers as well.
to project the way forward for Nigerian bloggers
thanks
What a sad evening. Exactly 10 months you left us and I mistakenly stumble upon this to ruin my evening. RIP my love. I will always love and adore you.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by olawhizzy(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Liamm:
can I create a blog with my phone?
yes u can create blog with ur andriod phone.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by olawhizzy(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Opistorincos:
i am olaniyi opeyemi by name and am the author of olasmilez.com i rili need ur help on my blog pls add me up on whatsapp 08121282233 or drop ur contact 4 me
mail me
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by inifabian93: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Donbona8(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
spicyjoevibez:
Hello mr Jide...how can i increase trafic on my blog & i applied for adsense but they're telling me '' insufficient content'' here's my blog www.ultimatevibez..com
Please I also need help with my blog. Adsense replied me insufficient content http://www.chumaumenze..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by cityAdventures: 1:19am On May 25, 2015
Mine is a travel blog
www.intercityadventures.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Oxygenmat(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can check out my latest post here if you're new to blogging: http://howtostartablogonline.net/blogg
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Come and join my Nigerian Bloggers Network (NBN).
I am going to invite 100 Nigerian bloggers to a meetup in Lagos in August to form the network that will guaranty regular weekly adverts and promos for every blogger in the network with at least N100, 000 monthly for each blogger in our network.

If you have an active good blog and you want to be invited, just PM me your blog address and pray for good health and protection from God.

NBN will guaranty an annual income of N1.2 million for each member of of NBN.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bamac(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about. grin
pls mr jide help me check through this blog http://bamisepeters..com and review it for me to know how best i can manage it.... Thank you.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bamac(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Orikinla:
Come and join my Nigerian Bloggers Network (NBN).
I am going to invite 100 Nigerian bloggers to a meetup in Lagos in August to form the network that will guaranty regular weekly adverts and promos for every blogger in the network with at least N100, 000 monthly for each blogger in our network.

If you have an active good blog and you want to be invited, just PM me your blog address and pray for good health and protection from God.

NBN will guaranty an annual income of N1.2 million for each member of of NBN.
am interested, hope am not late? My blog address is http://bamisepeters..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Hi, I'm Daniel, popularly known as UltimateD... I'm a full time blogger, online entrepreneur, adsense dealer, author in Nigeria. My huge earnings comes from adsense accounts I generate for interested bloggers and also for others with PIN verification problem!!! Check my signature and get my GSM control for calls/whatsapp only! Remember, as a professional, I will not entertain non-interested personals... You ready for any business with me, just hala me... I'm the owner of [url]supremegist.com[/url]
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by thecreativeguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=csteve post=29082655]Here is my blog: www.studentsadvice.com, I need contributors, if you are interested call me on 08161545973, Thanks[/quote
Do you still need creative contributor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.