Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55415 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Rabomeo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please check out this blog and tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ what's missing and how to improve on it.

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Rabomeo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please check out this blog and tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ what's missing and how to improve on it.
www.harlymzo..com

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by blenyo11(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2012
MY name is Ademu Anthony my blogs is www.howwriteanessay4cash.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by juliebest(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm Juliet,here's my blog-www.moneyinayear.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by chinexex(m): 1:47am On Oct 21, 2012
@OP, thanks for this opportunity for bloggers to connect. I lately started having comments from observers about how great my blog is and i would like to know the opinion of blogger here. i also get requests from people who comment on my blog to check out their own links. Would it be wise for me to publish comments with links to other site on my blog?

NIGER JOBS www.jobs2get..com and ONLINE JOBSwww.onlinetradingjobs..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by funkymedina: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Seems I am late to the party, my blogs are
www.naijatori.com and
www.thecomfortzone.se
.. So what do you all think of my blogs? thanks!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by itsabdul(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
its abdul: hey guys! I have a blog but i need a serious help on how to restore its original template...I was tryin to design the template but unfortunately i dont like the way it is.I dont like to see all my posts in a single page..I want to see them back into the rectangle like shape.....help me please
The blog is about food and diseases http://diseasedetails..com
And moreover, i hardly get little or no traffic.....help pleasee!!!!!
pls guys help me out!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by DiaryOfAGeek(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
its abdul:
pls guys help me out!

Have you considered hosting your blog yourself? Gives you more flexibility on what you can do with the blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by itsabdul(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
DiaryOfAGeek:

Have you considered hosting your blog yourself? Gives you more flexibility on what you can do with the blog
can i self-host a blogger blog?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2012
its abdul:
can i self-host a blogger blog?

No you can't but when you self host your new site, preferrably wordpress, you can import all your post from your blogger site into your new wordpress site with just a few clicks. I can help you do that.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by quest4s: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2012
pls check out www.acejamz.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by itsabdul(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
ribechi:

No you can't but when you self host your new site, preferrably wordpress, you can import all your post from your blogger site into your new wordpress site with just a few clicks. I can help you do that.
how? I wuld love 2 do dat
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
its abdul:
how? I wuld love 2 do dat

alright. You need to get a domain and a host. And then do that. It is really not going to cost you much. Just 5k. Call me and let us talk more.

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ologunduduabra(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
This is great networking. I run a blog on personal development. www.seasonedlife..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nice one @Jide, i greet all my co-bloggers fundamentally.
www...com
follow on twitter@melojay_Ent
It's an entertainment & news blog. I welcome advice & constructive criticism. God Bless you all.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Zaccshegzy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
I am here http://www.zaccshegzy.com happy blogging.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by sammietos(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Hello, my name is Tosin Oluwalowo, i run www.tosinoluwalowo..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2012
my own adress is
http://twizwap.tk where i get the latest information , cheatz and tutorials
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by simplebussy: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hallo everyone.
check out the originality of this blog.
http://zingerthots..com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rainbowdigital: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
you follow me i follow you back @ https://na2day..com

for breaking news and technology
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by nayture(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
this blog is highly informative and educative. you can view mine and we'll be friends http://onenaijablog.com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by yofakconcept(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2012
You got a nice idea bro, my blog is this www.ayisblog.com, what do you think about my blog? use the comment box on my site. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2012
Awesome blogs everyone is posting here. I have moved to self hosted wordpress blog a long time ago and i do so much stuffs with it. Do you know you can host your own wordpress and transfer all your, blogger.com blog content to it with just a click of a button?

Anyway these are mine... www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com, www.getpoems.net and the ecommerce site i am buidling www.getpoems.net/ecommerce
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by NEROSKY(m): 3:37am On Nov 08, 2012
please pals who have done facebook advert once? how much those it cost you ? How many likes did u get ? Whats the duration? Pls we/i need ur advice.. My sites ar in my signature plus www.mp3breed.com i own them all , mr jide i have sent u a request..
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by economia: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO MAXIMIZE MY FORUM www.econometric.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

/ Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.