Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Time,our Greatest Enemy-a Poem By Linusclark..plz critics...plz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Time,our Greatest Enemy-a Poem By Linusclark..plz critics...plz (920 Views)

Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Everytime We Fall / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / Our Greatest Fear By Marianne Williamson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time,our Greatest Enemy-a Poem By Linusclark..plz critics...plz by Linusclark(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
It was a starlit night,
the moon was glittering like gold,
the wind whirled with a gentle zephyr
the birds were singing deliriously in the sky,
and their melifluous voices,was a delight 2 listen,
like a child,a litte boy
i was lost in wonder:the splendours of nature was enthralling!
The gifts of nature looked pristine!
Then i asked myself:why have humans not made much of their time?
We lay waste our powers and "gifts!"
Never for once thought of our hidden talents;
what becomes of you when your talent is hidden?
God is great!
Nature is gold!
Time is a racing horse!
Beauty is only skin-deep!
Brag not of wat u don't have,
utilize your talent
and the best will come out of it!
Waste not a minute,because it is precious,
make judicious use of every second,
procrastination must be your arc-enemy!
I have nailed by colours to the mast!
A spartan life is always the best!

(1) (Reply)

Ode To The Aluu Four / MERRY CHRISTMAS LITERATURE SECTION / 99 Harsh Life Lessons You Don't Learn In School (P.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.