Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197616 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sugah: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
ozycy:

Just weight loss. Long time. I ve been battling to sign in. Finally
OK cool.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Omojudy:

Fear catch me to see I was 78 recently. Selected my diet. Began today.

lolz.there is hope for u na.see us battling with weight here.I've not been faithful cos I was away for a while butvi can feel d difference
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Liftedhands(f): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2017
sugah:

Cool. I started on the ketogenic nursing mum's plan and I'm quite happy with my weightloss so far. IV lost 6kg in less than 3 weeks
Wow that's lovely! What's the plan like please?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sugah: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Wow that's lovely! What's the plan like please?
If you are on Facebook, search for ketogenic lifestyle or ketogenic nursing mum if you are still breastfeeding Ekene. It's explained in details in the group but it's basically a lifestyle where one eats fatty foods to burn fat.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Liftedhands(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
sugah:

If you are on Facebook, search for ketogenic lifestyle or ketogenic nursing mum if you are still breastfeeding Ekene. It's explained in details in the group but it's basically a lifestyle where one eats fatty foods to burn fat.
I'm in the group see didn't know they have for nursing moms. Thanks sis give Ayomide a kiss for me.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mimiwems(f): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Aquila Coconut oil is a good saturated fat and it protects against heart disease. It has a lot of good benefit based on research.
Benefit
1. It aids digestion an it is good for Prem babies and gall bladder
2. It helps balance the blood sugar level
3. Protect against cancer
4. Protects from infectious diseases,kills bacteria and fights diseases
5. Good and healthy on skin-fungus cut or injury
6. Good or the hair against dandruff
7. Coconut oil acts as an antioxidants
8. Coconut oil protests the skin from aging, free radicals.
9. Make the skin smooth, softens palms, good for dry skin and eczema.
230ml. 900ml 3400 whatsapp 08065752586 call 08124319187

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by bukkylove(f): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Blocked fallopian tube
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Order for Serrapeptase Doctor's best (120,000), Nattokinase, Wobenzyme N, Chinese tea, Maca, Vitex, Dhea, Coq10, Wild Yam, Red Raspberry leaf and more. Kindly call 08035219289 to order.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muscleunited(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by aajunwa: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone!!! For very affordable Low Carb/Keto stock, please contact (call or Whatsapp) 08054118198
We have the following in stock:

Psyllium Husk (from 1500)
Blanched almond (from 1800)
Pure (not chaff) coconut flour (from 1200)
flaxseeds (from 1000)
Chai seeds (from 1500)
Liquid stevia (from 6000)
unsweetened cocoa (from 1500)
Heavy Whipping cream powder (from 2300)
Coconut milk powder (from 2000)
Whey protein (from 2000)
zero noodles spaghetti (from 2000)
Slim rice (from 2000)
Pink Himalayan Salt (from 800)
Truvia sachets (from 900: 10 sachets)
Roasted/Raw Sunflower seeds (from 1250)
Roasted/ Raw Almond nuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Pumpkin seeds (from 1300)
Roasted/Raw Brazil nuts (from 1750)
Roasted/Raw Walnuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Hazelnuts (from 1750)
Apple Cider vinegar(small ACV) 4200
Apple Cider vinegar(big ACV) 6500
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by KingToba(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2017
GOOD NEWS
Are you suffering from any disease or you know anybody suffering from disease like high blood pressure,kidney problem, obesity, ulcer, infertility in men, low lipido, fibrod, diabetes, infection and so on then contact Mr Toba Edward on 09028499060, for the product supplement like(Tre-en-en, omega3,provitality) to use and buy. just type your name, disease and location to the number.
Delivery of supplement is in any location of Nigeria.
From Toba Edward
Neo life Health Consultant.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Swtberryjoy: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello house. I'm new in d forum. Love d content.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Sheilaade: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hi there,

You could lose weight with this amazing 21 days detox tea

Get it for just 5000 naira

call / whatsapp +2349077198347

http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/winning-fat-buster-tea/

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by missyblissy: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning all, m. New here would love to join.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by hypnotic(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by CnCstore: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2018
HOW THE CEYLON CINNAMON & HONEY WEIGHT LOSS TEA WORKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS

Do you care to know how to lose some weights the healthiest and laziest wa? Let me take you through the process of achieving great results taking this cinnamon + honey weight loss Drink.

Pls Note: This should be prepared at night before going to bed.

1. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw honey. 1/2 tsp cinnamon to 1 tsp honey is recommended but can use more or less as long as in the ratio of 1 to 2. — so 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp raw honey is ok too as an example.

2. Boil hot water.About half a mug

3. Pour water over cinnamon and cover and let it steep for 1/2 hour..(30 minutes)

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

5. Drink this directly before going to bed. @ Least 1hr after dinner (d last thing u take b4 bed)

6.& In the morning drink on an Empty Stomach 1hr b4 breakfast

It's not necessary 2 add anything else to this recipe. No lemon, no lime, no vinegar. It is not necessary to drink it more time in a day…it is only effective on an empty stomach and primarily at night.

This works for most people. Inches are lost before any measurement on the scales. This program will cause significant inches lost… This is because the cinnamon and honey can cause a cleansing effect.With A Visible RESULT IN 3WEEKS

Other side effects from a cleansing can occur because of toxins being released…if this occurs, cut back on how much you use or take a break.

Additionally people report increased energy, more s*x drive, and feeling happier/mood enhancer.

Small kit: 1cup cinnamon #1500
1 bottle organic honey #1500
Lasts for 10days
Big kit : 1cup cinnamon #3000
1 bottle organic honey #3000
Lasts for 3 weeks

Nationwide delivery available(only Ikeja and Ikorodu is free)
Call/whatsapp 08055238938 to order
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:27am On Feb 09, 2018
aajunwa:
Hello everyone!!! For very affordable Low Carb/Keto stock, please contact (call or Whatsapp) 08054118198
We have the following in stock:

Psyllium Husk (from 1500)
Blanched almond (from 1800)
Pure (not chaff) coconut flour (from 1200)
flaxseeds (from 1000)
Chai seeds (from 1500)
Liquid stevia (from 6000)
unsweetened cocoa (from 1500)
Heavy Whipping cream powder (from 2300)
Coconut milk powder (from 2000)
Whey protein (from 2000)
zero noodles spaghetti (from 2000)
Slim rice (from 2000)
Pink Himalayan Salt (from 800)
Truvia sachets (from 900: 10 sachets)
Roasted/Raw Sunflower seeds (from 1250)
Roasted/ Raw Almond nuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Pumpkin seeds (from 1300)
Roasted/Raw Brazil nuts (from 1750)
Roasted/Raw Walnuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Hazelnuts (from 1750)
Apple Cider vinegar(small ACV) 4200
Apple Cider vinegar(big ACV) 6500
Consider stocking Pork Rinds (Chicharron), makes great snacks, coating for crispy chicken, Scotch egg, Pizza Crust etc. Its 100% Keto approved. Let me know whenever you have it. Pic is to show you what it looks like. You can google to see more.

Am actually a Carnivore / Zero Carbs (Eating from the Animal Kingdom Only) hence the request and no order from your current list of stock.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by femu(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fvine:

Consider stocking Pork Rinds (Chicharron), makes great snacks, coating for crispy chicken, Scotch egg, Pizza Crust etc. Its 100% Keto approved. Let me know whenever you have it. Pic is to show you what it looks like. You can google to see more.

Am actually a Carnivore / Zero Carbs (Eating from the Animal Kingdom Only) hence the request and no order from your current list of stock.

Hello I have pork rinds for sale.

You can Call or WhatsApp 08034209301 to Order
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by femu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I have Ketogenic compliant Pork meat cuts for Sale.

Pork Shoulder, Belly, Ribs, Pork Skin and Fat etc

Also we have Sausage and minced meat for sale

Call or WhatsApp me on 08034209301 to Order

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by pinkgems(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlXhzbAloM

Child or Job?...we SHOULDN’T have to choose

��New videos every Tuesday��

Please Watch, Like and don’t forget to Subscribe.

Besos!�
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ceevon: 5:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Welcome back RocksQueen. How is your LO doing? That BFing dey do women strong thing. I guess I am part of the lucky few whose appetite did not increase with BFing. I added 15kg while pregnant (from 69kg to 84kg) even though i didn't overeat o. Baby is 10wks now and i am back to 69kg but i want to lose 5kg more which is how i stumbled on this thread.
It is doable. Just give yourself time to get back to the whole healthy eating thingy. Goodluck.
To all the other wonderful ladies here. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ceevon: 5:34am On Apr 16, 2018
]
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Cutiekatty: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
ceevon:
Welcome back RocksQueen. How is your LO doing? That BFing dey do women strong thing. I guess I am part of the lucky few whose appetite did not increase with BFing. I added 15kg while pregnant (from 69kg to 84kg) even though i didn't overeat o. Baby is 10wks now and i am back to 69kg but i want to lose 5kg more which is how i stumbled on this thread.
It is doable. Just give yourself time to get back to the whole healthy eating thingy. Goodluck.

How did you do it? How did you get back to been 69kg in 10weeks?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by EagleScribes: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2018
ceevon:

You can lose 5kg in just nine days.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ceevon: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Basically I did not go overloading myself with carbs in the name of breastfeeding. I decided to experiment and discovered not drinking pap and tea or eating pounded yam and all those things our mothers overload us with during omugwo did not reduce my breastmilk as people always say. Also I only eat when hungry. I eat mostly oats for breakfast, sweetpotato and veggies for lunch and maybe beans/moimoi/fruits for dinner. I stopped eating bread, yam, white rice, carbonated drinks and junk.
Cutiekatty:

How did you do it? How did you get back to been 69kg in 10weeks?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Cutiekatty: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
ceevon:
Basically I did not go overloading myself with carbs in the name of breastfeeding. I decided to experiment and discovered not drinking pap and tea or eating pounded yam and all those things our mothers overload us with during omugwo did not reduce my breastmilk as people always say. Also I only eat when hungry. I eat mostly oats for breakfast, sweetpotato and veggies for lunch and maybe beans/moimoi/fruits for dinner. I stopped eating bread, yam, white rice, carbonated drinks and junk.

OK thanks. Highly Appreciated
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ceevon: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Please how can i achieve that without compromising my breast milk supply because I am exclusively breastfeeding
EagleScribes:

You can lose 5kg in just nine days.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by EagleScribes: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
ceevon:
Please how can i achieve that without compromising my breast milk supply because I am exclusively breastfeeding

You would have to wait till you wean your baby as nothing else should interfere with the breast milk supply as you said.

In fact, don't try to take in anything now. Your diet and exercise will do for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.