Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family (2578 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi Nlders,a friend called me up a few hours ago with this problem, I didn't even know what to tell her I just kept on saying sorry. Anyway, here is the problem, she has been dating her BF for 2 years now, and they come from different backgrounds. She
comes from a middle class home, while he came from a low class but struggled to make it and he has.her parents invited him for lunch today, time to eat, the guy couldn't use fork and knife properly, instead of respecting himself and using only the fork, he could use well.after the meal he burped loudly and told my friends mum her turkii not turkey o!( I'm referring to the pronunciation) is delicious.
As if the embarrasment wasn't enuf, when the father started talking about family life. The boyfriend said he wanted 8 kids and the father asked in this harsh economic time, how would you ensure you give them the best ? The bf says education isn't that expensive and a whole lotta bs.
Long story short, she wants 3 kids- he 1ants 8.
She wants the best 4 her kids- he feels anything goes. They have had this childrens conversation b4 2day tho.
To make matters worse, he said if his parents were as rich as hers , he wouldn't even bother working. She now feels if his biz goes down, and she supports the family as a good wife, he wouldn't bother getting up.
Also her father has said she should end the rltnship, but according to her she loves him

1 Like

Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
i don laugh finish today.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
I don't believe the story!. . .but i'd still go ahead and humour the OP,LOL.

I'd say she leave him and marry her parents while he goes to his villa and get a maiden that wud pound him akpu daily(he wont need cutleries) and bear him kids each year.

2 freaking years together and stil telling this kind of story?Oh my days.

1 Like

Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ cc she said he has a bsc in economics from uniben o! Ifyalways, hmm na so we see am o! And according to her she has corrected the pronunciation of some words before sha, don't know what happened today. As for the cutlery own, I don't know.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by GboyegaD(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
Anyways, I don't see the embarassment with him not been able to use cuttleries and as for the turkii like you wrote, I feel it is just an accent thing and if she feels she wasn't okay before now, why did she date him for 2years. i truly do not understand how people come to a conclusion most times because I believe the accent thing must have been observed before now thus, she need not make an issue out of it. lastly as for the children, they can always resolve it afterall, the boy cares less since you said she claims he said anything goes therefore, she can do family planning after the third one.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by agiboma(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ op this post is funny lol, look the girl should just go her own way she cant handle a boy that has no manners and she is unwilling to teach him proper etiquette
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
how was he eating during this whole 2 yr romance?
did he never burp loudly in the past?
didnt she know he wanted 8kids, prior to that day?

this gal only embarrassed herself by staying with that man all this time (while she wasnt down with his life plans)
if she doesnt want to follow her father's advice, then so be it.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by agiboma(f): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: how was he eating during this whole 2 yr romance?

this gal only embarrassed herself by staying with that man all this time (while she wasnt down with his life plans)
lol
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2012
I don't think the accent should be a problem, the content of his words should be the crux of the matter. And from what I could decipher from here, the man's train of thought is like that of an illiterate.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by moremi2008(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2012
It's clear that these two shouldn't be together; they don't share the same fundamental values about really important things like number of children, education and financial independence. If she goes ahead and married this dude, this will only the beginning of MANY disagreements. She needs to take this as good warning to back-off.

4 Likes

Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by taryour(f): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2012
moremi2008: It's clear that these two shouldn't be together; they don't share the same fundamental values about really important things like number of children, education and financial independence. If she goes ahead and married this dude, this will only the beginning of MANY disagreements. She needs to take this as good warning to back-off.

GBAM !!!!
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Daresh(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2012
I am firm believer in water finding its level. If she feels he isn't good enough for him then she shd leave his a55!
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2012
ifyalways: I don't believe the story!. . .but i'd still go ahead and humour the OP,LOL.

I'd say she leave him and marry her parents while he goes to his villa and get a maiden that wud pound him akpu daily(he wont need cutleries) and bear him kids each year.

2 freaking years together and stil telling this kind of story?Oh my days.

Ori ejasco, Carry your ikebe come and serve me my torrkii. *Belch loudly*
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 06, 2012
D guy wrote and planned his script very well with a nice exit strategy. Omo no be wasa o. D All what he did was on purpose for the girls family not to like him. Later he would tell the girl that they should break up since her family doesn't like him. Omo na one chance d girl enter o. Guys guys guys>>> players, players, players
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Tgirl4real(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: how was he eating during this whole 2 yr romance?

I wonder o!!! OMG. I don laff tire grin grin
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by blacklion(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2012
bennyraz: D guy wrote and planned his script very well with a nice exit strategy. Omo no be wasa o. D All what he did was on purpose for the girls family not to like him. Later he would tell the girl that they should break up since her family doesn't like him. Omo na one chance d girl enter o. Guys guys guys>>> players, players, players

Gbam! Na di new format be dis grin wink
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On May 07, 2012
The way I see it, illiterate or not, classy or not, the guy has been honest, straightforward and truthful about his intentions. Additionally, he's effectively placed his cards on the table and basically said to the girl and her parents:

This is me. This is who I really am, warts and all. No pretense. What you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.

He's thrown down the gunlet, so it's up to the girl to decide if she still wants to go ahead and get hitched with him. And if she does, then she and her family shouldn't be shocked at his attitude to life / marriage, etc as they'll have no excuse to feign ignorance of his intentions.

Smart guy.

1 Like

Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by maclatunji: 1:50pm On May 07, 2012
^Very incisive- nods head in agreement.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 07, 2012
^ ^ ^ i concur

anyway she shouldn't feel embarrassed, she can groom him if she wants.

ON the other hand, I think the guy was kidding. . .8 kids, that's a party everyday
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by ronkebp(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2012
Unnecessary wahala...shebi she knew his 411 before falling inlove with him. that shows her love is not enough. If she feels they are too different and have different perspectives to life, she should better look for someone that can eat with fork and knie, and stop disturbing people.
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol grin grin grin grin

let her dad arrange a good marriage for her from a respectable family. love will come after marriage.

this is nonsense sha. .

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hugged And Kissed An African Lion –– A 17-stone Lion, Named Jupiter. / If You Would Be Mine... / What Are The Things Never To Say To A Depressed Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.