Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10352270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
With the season about to end lets hope and pray for the best.

We still have the Fa Cup Final to win

We have the semi final of the Champions League to play(Return leg at Nou Camp)

And we have the fourth place position to fight for in the EPL

C'mom Chelsea

We can do, Let's go for the best

Blues is the colour Chelsea is the name

Let's continue from here https://www.nairaland.com/827763/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/99

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
Chelsea For Life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin I now declare the new thread open

By the way united just fluffed, looks like this one is gonna go to the wire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HighChief4(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
^^Âm glad they drew, the league will be decided on the final match day, though manchester derby will be more interesting now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
u guys goes from trusting Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hindink, AVB, flipe scolari and now RDMatteo. may God help una

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mukina2: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
oops wrong thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ibime already accepting defeat? Turkish ref might be a secret Barca fan? shocked shocked All of a sudden any team can beat Barca @ their home turf provided refs/uefa dont aid them in winning? Oh my!! This is like preempting a loss when the match is yet to kick off. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
toba: u guys goes from trusting Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hindink, AVB, flipe scolari and now RDMatteo. may God help una

i fit slap u oohhh......u miss road?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heathen(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
toba: u guys goes from trusting Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hindink, AVB, flipe scolari and now RDMatteo. may God help una
shepke fans, all of dem na prostitues na im dem be!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
What has [b]R[/b]ichard [b]M[/b]ofe [b]D[/b]amijo got to do with Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO

medjai: What has [b]R[/b]ichard [b]M[/b]ofe [b]D[/b]amijo got to do with Chelsea?
shey na d ronaldo goal still dey daze u? tongue tongue tongue tongue

this shekpe rmd na actor, make we see wetin him go act for camp nou, whether na actor or bad boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2012
Which one be RMD again? I thought he was Roberto Di Matteo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2012
grin grin grin

Even Chelski fans reek of incompetence - if you can't get your coach's initials in the right order, what hope is there? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ nateevs,

united reserves are r@ping your lads on their own soil.
4-0 with 15 mins ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ibime you are complaining about Turkish ref when we got a countryman of Ferenc Puskas the madrid legend to officiate our game vs Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
» UEFA have appointed former °°UNICEF°° employee °Cuneyt Cakir° to referee Chelsea's second leg.

» "If I say to UEFA what I really think then my career will be finished. As I can't say what I think
I will ask the question: » Why?
» I don't understand why?
» "Why [Tom] Ovrebo [against Chelsea]?
» Why [Massimo] Busacca [against Arsenal]?
» Why [Wolfgang] Stark [against Chelsea]?
» Every semi-final the same thing happens.
» "I don't know if it is the publicity of UNICEF.

My question is why? » Why don't they let us play against them?
» "Why send Pepe off?
» Why not give four penalties in the game against Chelsea.
» Why send off [Thiago] Motta?
» Why send off Robin van Persie?
» Where does this power come from?"

why ??
why ??
why ??

- "Jose Mourinho"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Just came across this stat:

Chelsea has the 2nd lowest clear chance(s) created stat amongst the top 6. A clear chance being a chance laid on a plate - 1 v 1, PK, open goal, free header in the 6 yard box etc. In comparison with other teams in the top 6 - City 104, Utd 105, Ars 101, Spurs 84.... Chelsea 59.

Puts the Torres situation in perspective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
medjai: Just came across this stat:

Chelsea has the 2nd lowest clear chance(s) created stat amongst the top 6. A clear chance being a chance laid on a plate - 1 v 1, PK, open goal, free header in the 6 yard box etc. In comparison with other teams in the top 6 - City 104, Utd 105, Ars 38, Spurs 84.... Chelsea 59.

Puts the Torres situation in perspective.

don't let dayokanu and his cronies see this. they would think you made it up.
in the previous thread, i highlighted sturridge's appalling number of crosses and they waved it aside.
i asked ibime to tell me how many times it's been laid on the plate for torres to score - he replied
with they are not a bottom team who relies on counter-attack to score.

i have told these herbs torres joined the wrong club. i wish fergie spreads the dough
on him next season to work with rooney. he is exactly the type of striker rooney would
have ahead of him with nani and valencia working the flanks.
nando would bag 50 goals a season in a red shirt.

the above is the graph of clear cut chances as at 4th of april in the epl.
look at that graph and tell me how torres is expected to score as many as his peers
and that idiotic obese ibime was telling me lampard is a demi-god and yet they create the
lowest number of chances. it says a lot that charlie adam's liverpool creates more
clear-cut chances than lampard's chelsea. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2012
Juan mata alone has 11 assist

Pray tell, who are the aliens benefitting from these Mata assists? Since Torres has severe allergies to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2012
dayokanu: Juan mata alone has 11 assist

Pray tell, who are the aliens benefitting from these Mata assists? Since Torres has severe allergies to them
But a number of these assits are from set plays. About 4 or so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2012
medjai: But a number of these assits are from set plays. About 4 or so

And everyone else has been benefitting from these assists both from set plays and from normal plays

Everyone except Fernandud who has severe allergies to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2012
dayokanu:

And everyone else has been benefitting from these assists both from set plays and from normal plays

Everyone except Fernandud who has severe allergies to them

assists from corner kicks, indirect freekicks make up the bulk of those stats for mata.
compare sturridge(non-set piece taker) to valencia(non-set piece taker). they both play as right
wingers and the effect of what we are saying would dawn on you.

1928 league mins,162 crosses for valencia
1975 league mins, 48 crosses for sturridge

only 6 crosses of sturridge have found a striker in the box in 1975 league mins
40 of valencia's crosses have found the intended target in 1928 league mins.
how do we expect this torres to score when he doesn't get any support?

nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:45am On Apr 24, 2012
^^^ You claim Mata takes the dead balls, In other threads you claim Lampard takes them? And Is Torres allergic to scoring from those set pieces?

So question who takes Man Utd dead balls and whats his assist figure like?

Valencia plays as a RW in a 4-4-2

Valencia-------------------------Young/Nani

------------Rooney---Welbeck

Vs Sturridge who plays as a RW in a 4-3-3

A RW in a 4-3-3 plays as a striker in most cases and his assist figures cant be compared to that of a winger

A RW in a 4-3-3 is a goal scoring outlet unlike the RW in a 4-4-2 which is expected to be an assist provider
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2012
What did the dud do with the clear cut chances he had this season?
DD, Lamps, DS, Mata and Ramires have all scored good goals from chances THEY CREATED.

Create your own luck !!!
A poor workman always blames his tools.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2012
dayokanu: ^^^ You claim Mata takes the dead balls, In other threads you claim Lampard takes them? And Is Torres allergic to scoring from those set pieces? So question who takes Man Utd dead balls and whats his assist figure like?

in man utd, it's giggs + nani + young or sometimes rooney.
valencia does not take any set piece at man utd.

Valencia plays as a RW in a 4-4-2

Valencia-------------------------Young/Nani

------------Rooney---Welbeck

Vs Sturridge who plays as a RW in a 4-3-3

A RW in a 4-3-3 plays as a striker in most cases and his assist figures cant be compared to that of a winger

A RW in a 4-3-3 is a goal scoring outlet unlike the RW in a 4-4-2 which is expected to be an assist provider

another brain-fart.
chelsea and man utd play 4-2-3-1 formation.
valencia play the same role as sturridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
chelsea and manchester united do not play the same formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Chelsea to win tonight smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
afrodoc: chelsea and manchester united do not play the same formation

what do u know about formation?

---------cech----------
bosingwa-terry-luiz-cole
----lampard---mikel-----
sturridge--mata---kalou-
---------torres---------

--------de gea---------
rafael--evans--rio--evra
---carrick--scholes----
valencia--rooney---nani--
--------welbeck----------

case rested!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
coogar:

what do u know about formation?

---------cech----------
bosingwa-terry-luiz-cole
----lampard---mikel-----
sturridge--mata---kalou-
---------torres---------

--------de gea---------
rafael--evans--rio--evra
---carrick--scholes----
valencia--rooney---nani--
--------welbeck----------

case rested!

Chelsea only started playing this formation under RDM, and one could still argue

A. It's actually 4-2-1-3 not 4-2-3-1.

B. United play 4-4-2 not 4-2-3-1, cos Rooney gets forward/in the box a lot more than Mata does.

C. Torres is pants in any case cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
ritchboy:

Chelsea only started playing this formation under RDM, and one could still argue

B. United play 4-4-2 not 4-2-3-1, cos Rooney gets forward/in the box a lot more than Mata does.

rooney that drops so deep you would actually think he's a midfielder?
4-4-2 ko, 5-0-4 ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
ritchboy:

Leave coogar let him continue his brainless yarns like say na only him dey watch Man Utd

When playing 4-2-3-1, The 2 wide men are expected to be scoring threats similar to Robben, C.Ronaldo. etc

But when playing with 2 strikers like Man Utd does, the RW is an assist outlet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19039) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, raumdeuter, PendragonVII, WhoDeyHause and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.