Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10379546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Someone requested for this yesterday I think, here it is

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Courtois

Trippier Varane Umtiti

Meunier Kante Modric Perisic

Mbappe Griezmann Hazard

subs: Pickford, Mina, Bruyne, Lukaku, Pavard,Pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
No home grown player.
I was just listing first XI. We have some HG players Drinkwater, Cahill, Barkley and Moses. Isnt that enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dopejemi you see how difficult it is to deal with chelsea fans and logic? You all especially that shekpetewon digz should be paying me salary for educating shepe fans for free

Yesterday we said Kante was poor that was why he was removed in a crucial time, they argued that he wasnt poor at all that removing him was tactical

today the same people are bringing reasons why Kante was poor.

Kante see world cup final belle begin turn am, he wan shiit for body

I will boldly say it here without kante them for no reach where them reach if you think am lieing ask yourself y the beasting final pogba,matuidi,Varane,griezman no help them beast quarter final for last world cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Someone requested for this yesterday I think, here it is

My kante the unsung hero

Felicitacion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
In conclusion Pogba finally finally outshine Kante in one match, praise the Lord.

Beasting Finals FC
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
I was just listing first IX. We have some HG players Drinkwater, Cahill, Barkley and Moses. Isnt that enough

In starting IX? Higuain should be signed to replace Morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Former chelsea player roberto di mateo retired,become a coach and won the biggest trophy in club side which is the champions league for chelsea
and now another former chelsea player Didier deschamp retired became a coach and now won the biggest trophy in international level which is the world cup for france,
u will never hear this kind of good histories from manure scmmies legends
all they do is retire become a shit pundit like garry nevile and start making noise upanda like paul scholes lololololoz
useless club

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
In starting IX? Higuain should be signed to replace Morata.
It is XI o, not IX.
XI is the Roman numeral for 11.
Haba ni. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:
Former chelsea player roberto di mateo retired,become a coach and won the biggest trophy in club side which is the champions league for chelsea
and now another former chelsea player Didier deschamp retired became a coach and now won the biggest trophy in international level which is the world cup for france,
all they do is retire become a shit pundit like garry nevile and start making noise upanda like paul scholes lololololoz
useless club

Lmao, so where is Di Matteo? If dem wan call legends now, Di Matteo go follow show face with dem Keane, Giggs, Scholes, Best, Charlton. Lmao grin grin You go tell me weda Deschamp win World Cup with Chelsea, none of your legend big pass Ronaldo alone. Giggs alone is almost as big as Chelsea football club

Let's all be ridiculous today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

It is XI o, not IX.
XI is the Roman numeral for 11.
Haba ni. grin
Nor vex.I Dey high like this. My eye don close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lmao, so where is Di Matteo? If dem wan call legends now, Di Matteo go follow show face with dem Keane, Giggs, Scholes, Best, Charlton. Lmao grin grin You go tell me weda Deschamp win World Cup with Chelsea, none of your legend big pass Ronaldo alone. Giggs alone is almost as big as Chelsea football club

Giggs, Scholes, Keane are all Man U legend and not world. Ronaldinho is more legendary than Giggs. Nor be by how far but how well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Kante is already greater than Keane so what’s the noise about.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Giggs, Scholes, Keane are all Man U legend and not world. Ronaldinho is more legendary than Giggs. Nor be by how far but how well.

Ronaldinho played for Chelsea, I see. Let's all be ridiculous today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:
useless club

ur a fool

Giggs is a coach

Beckham and the class of 92 are the owners of Salford City

Vandersar is a goalkeeper coach at Ajax

Carrick is an assistant coach to Mourinho

I can go on if u want me 2 do so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:

ur a fool

Giggs is a coach

Sharrap!

What have your coaches won?

Our former players have won UCL and World Cup as coaches.

If you go further, the likes of Jokanovic, Zola, Di Matteo etc have won promotion from Championship to EPL.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:

ur a fool

Giggs is a coach

Van Der Sar is not goalkeeper coach at Ajax. He’s the current CEO. He was appointed CEO in 2016.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:

ur a fool

Giggs is a coach

I wonder where this one wants to go on to grin *BUSSTOP*

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:

ur a fool

Giggs is a coach

dopeJemi:

Are you done talking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

Sharrap!

If you go further, the likes of Jokanovic, Zola, Di Matteo etc have won promotion from Championship to EPL.

Yet none of your former players or legends won any useful individual award whether in your colors or anywhere else, the only thing they are good at is carry along. No wonder Dayo use to detest most of your players and legends undecided

Where’s Di Matteo now?

Useless club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

Sharrap!

baba Ajax under Vandersar win league

I don't wanna go deep into this

I get clinicals now tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:

Are you done talking?

Ogbeni shut up and stop chatting sh.it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

vanq vanq….cheesy cheesy cheesy

you saw cvntois dribbling too? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neuer and Lloris tried and failed. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

Neuer and Lloris tried and failed. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefOkafor(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
If all goes well with the rumored targets and team plan of our board, our first IX would be:

Alisson; Cesar -- Rugani -- Rudiger -- Alonso; Kante -- Jorginho -- Savic; William -- Higuain -- Hazard

4-3-3 Sarri-ball grin
Dont know about you but this is a bloody title winning squad.

Exits: Courtois, Luiz, Fabregas, Giroud, Morata

Expense: 220m
Please remove higuain from your that list
. giroud still a better option.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Loftus cheek is not ready yet
Loftus Cheek is overrated in my opinion jare....Loftus Cheek in a whole CFC's midfield and Fab4 would hug the bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:

baba Ajax under Vandersar win league

I don't wanna go deep into this

I get clinicals now tongue

Is Van Der Saar the manager?

We are talking manager, you are talking of carryalong coaching staff

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
From Morata to Higuain. Why not Bony? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greatihex:
the award i believe is not for best player of the knock out round or for player responsible for goals. It is for the tournament.
What is this one even saying? Can a player shine for all 7 matches? Can you win a tournament without goals?

Please if you aren't satisfied with my answer why not free me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2018
I like where this is going grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter, who didn't know what counted for an assist, until i educated him today, is as ignorant as his mad dog, a40.

Fifa technical study group picked Hazard as the second best player in the tournament. Those who know football technicalities, know the importance of a player like Hazard in a team.
May you get sodomized with a 100 rusty blades just for typing my name with your leprous fingers. Pathetic oxygen thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.