Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10379161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:

The fact that he's always going through the knives of surgeons isn't helping issues. Shame.

It's only the first week of the summer transfer window, and look at the moves recorded already:

Andre Ayew and Eder to Swansea
X. Shakiri to Stoke
Nathaniel Clyne to Liverpool
Petr Cech to Arsenal
Sylvian Distin to Bournemouth
Firmino to Liverpool

The transfer mill just got buzzier.

Yea.. The Transfer window just got busier.. I am very concerned about England's Top 4, representing at the UEFA level..

Except maybe for Chelsea, No team is still not ready to challenge for Champions league survival this coming season.. Its really a big concern. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
bigkesh:

U can't say...He got injured at a very crucial time for him,went to Milan and he was injured for a really long time....

He was their best player for the last 10 games,Mourinho really likes the guy....He can boss it in any of the club

MVG was a hit at Vitesse. Then he played primarily as an attacking midfielder, sometimes he was deployed to the hole and also got featured as a box-to-box midfielder.

His vision and deft touch on the ball was amazing for a kid of his age then.

How all these changed still amazes me.

Sometimes being a malleable player isn't just a good thing. Mikel was once a promising attacking midfielder, but look where he is today - a joke of a defensive midfielder. This could be the case with Van Ginkel. His body might not be interested in playing as a DM hence the injuries cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Yea.. The Transfer window just got busier.. I am very concerned about England's Top 4, representing at the UEFA level..

Except maybe for Chelsea, No team is still not ready to challenge for Champions league survival this coming season.. Its really a big concern. sad

I'm looking at Manyoo to do well in elite Europe.

If they can land a top defender with good leadership qualities (Ramos or Hummels) and a good central midfielder, then they are good to go.

Depay is a good signing. Chicharito did well at Real while on loan, he can provide Wazza and RVP with a good challenge.

Citeh would need to scrape off their ''European underdogs'' tag and show people what they have. Although luck hasn't been playing out on their side during the seedings, I believe they have a team that can challenge in Europe.

Arsenal would always remain Arsenal. I sincerely pray they prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Like your so called Chelsea did last season yh? Shior.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Baba, Make I no lie or put sentiment! Moses is Better than Cuadrado..

We know sey we waste money ontop Moses but forget am, Cuadrado's money was not just wastage of money but foolishness from our scouts.. That Guy can't play anything near football..
To even think we sold schurell to sign him make me boil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
Like your so called Chelsea did last season yh? Shior.

At least we didn't come Out as 2nd best in our Group and We didn't go out to Monaco.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
diggz:
Turan for 29mil pounds? Abeg dis management shud stop smoking whatever they hv bin smoking pls.
bro of a truth, I don't understand this signing. Something is definitely wrong with our scouting crew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

At least we didn't come Out as 2nd best in our Group and We didn't go out to Monaco.
But lost to a team of 10players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Marco Van Ginkel to join either Sunderland or Newcastle on loan.

Does this boy have a future with us?
I think he will become carrick/snerdellin(not sure of the spelling) kind of player which is cool.. I prefer southampton though considering their playing style, he can replace snerdellin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
So? Barca lost to ten men chelsea.
Keky:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm looking at Manyoo to do well in elite Europe.

They've just made 1 signing, and that's Depay.. I don't want to rule them Out, but still I don't believe in them Yet.. Their defence Line is Wash!

If they can land a top defender with good leadership qualities (Ramos or Hummels) and a good central midfielder, then they are good to go.

Just 'if' they can land. All those defenders pushing a man United move from other Clubs are the ones the Yoruba call 'Owo (Hand) Epo(oil).' They just want a share out of United's wealth.. The likes of Rojo, Gaitan, Schnederlin, etc..

Top players are just signing new deals, or denying the rumor about them moving to United these days.

Depay is a good signing. Chicharito did well at Real while on loan, he can provide Wazza and RVP with a good challenge.

Depay is a good signing. Yes! But United's striker are off their best.. RVP is gone in terms of form, Wazza not good as before, Chicharito to me is an average striker, who just lurks behind the last defender.. Man U need a top striker.

Citeh would need to scrape off their ''European underdogs'' tag and show people what they have. Although luck hasn't been playing out on their side during the seedings, I believe they have a team that can challenge in Europe.

Just 1 thing, they need to scrape off the Underdogs status.. That ManCity team is good and can go a long way in the Champions league this coming season.

Arsenal would always remain Arsenal. I sincerely pray they prove me wrong.

Arsenal to me are 1 of the English teams that will surprise Us this coming season.. I am predicting a Europa league final for them.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

They've just made 1 signing, and that's Depay.. I don't want to rule them Out, but still I don't believe in them Yet.. Their defence Line is Wash!

Just 'if' they can land. All those defenders pushing a man United move from other Clubs are the ones the Yoruba call 'Owo (Hand) Epo(oil).' They just want a share out of United's wealth.. The likes of Rojo, Gaitan, Schnederlin, etc..

Top players are just signing new deals, or denying the rumor about them moving to United these days.

Depay is a good signing. Yes! But United's striker are off their best.. RVP is gone in terms of form, Wazza not good as before, Chicharito to me is an average striker, who just lurks behind the last defender.. Man U need a top striker.

Just 1 thing, they need to scrape off the Underdogs status.. That ManCity team is good and can go a long way in the Champions league this coming season.

Arsenal to me are 1 of the English teams that will surprise Us this coming season.. I am predicting a Europa league final for them.. grin

the window opened only yesterday. the facts to this moment are Chelsea signed Falcao, Arsenal signed Cech, United signed Depay & City yet to begin; all other "news" are inconsequential. so how can you draw conclusions from here?

we were told de Gea to Madrid is as good as akpu with egusi soup - Sky even suspended bettings as early as May, yet here we are still reading Shakespearean tales!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

I'm not gonna laugh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:

the window opened only yesterday. the facts to this moment are Chelsea signed Falcao, Arsenal signed Cech, United signed Depay & City yet to begin; all other "news" are inconsequential. so how can you draw conclusions from here?

we were told de Gea to Madrid is as good as akpu with egusi soup - Sky even suspended bettings as early as May, yet here we are still reading Shakespearean tales!

Oh.. Good luck to the TOP players you are getting.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:
you no get talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nbsulyman: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
you can follow me on twitter @nbsulymanCFC for all the latest chelsea news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:
you no get talk
And Na U get talk.. Alaye, Swerve!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:
And Na U get talk.. Alaye, Swerve!
you need to see cele prophetess @ once cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

See lineup!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chelsea sign Fowl-cow?
Hehehehe... I wonder wetin go dey LvG mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:
WTF: Meanwhile in the Estonian League tonight.. shocked shocked shocked shocked..
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Be like Barca is winning the race for Turan

Good jare. We can't be buying 28 year olds for £29m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa o.

Ramires £20k pay rise. He should be taking paycut after the season he just had.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ibime:
He denied the Barcelona move on twitter about 6 hours ago..

I think he is targeting Chelsea..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

He denied the Barcelona move on twitter about 6 hours ago..

I think he is targeting Chelsea..
He should better stay where he is. I would have loved him to come, but the transfer fee shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bimffo:

and we defeated the same PSG, even with 11 players, the season before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
we defeated the same team, with dere 11 players , the previous season....they had to weaken us defensively this season to win us (Signed our Defender who was the match winner)

How many times Bayern don flog ur team comot from UCL. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

we defeated the same team, with dere 11 players , the previous season....they had to weaken us defensively this season to win us (Signed our Defender who was the match winner)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

But you lost to 10 men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ibime:

That got me wondering.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
But you lost to 10 men.

Yes, we've won the UCL once
Talk your own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

I never knew Luiz was so important to the Chelsea set-up that his departure 'weakened' the current EPL champions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, AdisaOwala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.