Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10417839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
For those asking how Messi would do in the EPL. Go watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Gd8HfcU1A

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
For those asking how Messi would do in the EPL. Go watch the video below

Show a solo effort goal from messi from near centre circle line where he dribbled 5 defenders and scored against an English team like the one below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOX2QpfMkq4

chic2pimp:

Who are these so called No nonsense defenders?

Google is a good search engine. Enough of feeding you with facts and still you will keep on shifting the post when cornered. That was how dayo was asking yesterday what awards valdes, abidal and pique won as best player in their positions.

@ Ibime, it seems feelers from Italy have it that ramires is one leg in turin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
^^ WHo are the no nonsense defenders, Shame dey catch am to mention their names cos we see their records in Europe no be dem dey concede

28 goals in 24 CL games just last season. No nonsense indeed

See the no nonsense defenders below

Or this below in front of Andre Ayew. Boateng dey prosptrate for Messi, Terry dey open him thighs like akunna for empire in front of Andre fucckingg AYEW

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Show a solo effort goal from messi from near centre circle line where he dribbled 5 defenders and scored against an English team like the one below:

Show us a bicycle kick like this from Rooney vs Any CL team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOYcn0_fKHk

Or Van Persie goal like that vs Charlton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Google is a good search engine. Enough of feeding you with facts and still you will keep on shifting the post when cornered. That was how dayo was asking yesterday what awards valdes, abidal and pique won as best player in their positions.

What "Facts" have you fed me with? It's a simple enough task isn't it? Name these so called no nonsense defenders you keep harping on about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
See Yaya Toure a Barca reject as he dey monkey the great EPL defenders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YIQUw-Tu4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ WHo are the no nonsense defenders, Shame dey catch am to mention their names cos we see their records in Europe no be dem dey concede

28 goals in 24 CL games just last season. No nonsense indeed

Stop ducking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Stop ducking.

Show a solo effort goal from Yaya toure who has the skill of a baby girrafe not only against Spanish defence but ANY team in the whole of Europe like this

Or Rooney or Van persie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
WHen Messi met Man City

Or this

http://gfycat.com/TallLinearAmurminnow

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vs Barcelona at Nou Camp, After Nasri, Yaya was the worst midfielder for City

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2640209_yaya1_jpegc4fbd0b04bb3e2952475130c5f4d33d4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vs Roma, After Navas, Yaya was the worst player on the field

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2640211_yaya2_jpeg1798fdf18c3e5ce91535a6f3f8b64257
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vs CSKA Yaya was the worst on field player.

I am even omitting the game he slapped someone and got a red card

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2640220_yaya4_jpeg1a7ad28a204b33a1a4f01b783332ed15
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Last season City was about to be knocked out UNTIL Yaya was red carded. Guess how they fared when he was suspended? They won 2 unliely games vs Bayern in Etihad and vs Roma in Rome

CL last season City played 8 games: 5 games with Yaya Toure 0 wins(2 games vs CSKA, vs Roma in Etihad and vs Bayern). 3 games without Yaya 2 wins 1 loss (vs Bayern Roma in Rome and Barca)

Yaya is the one hindering City success in EUrope

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
A40:
Maga don pay shout hallelujah
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Show a solo effort goal from Yaya toure who has the skill of a baby girrafe not only against Spanish defence but ANY team in the whole of Europe like this

Or Rooney or Van persie

grin grin grin Has messi turned to yaya toure? I asked you of messi dribbling 5 epl defenders and scoring, in your usual dubious manner bringing yaya into it. Even the video showed yaya dribbling only one defender before scoring and not 5 defenders as in messi's case. Though I am supposed not to reply this weak strategy of yours, I will show you a video where yaya dribbled 3 f00lish spanish defenders and scored. This will be the last on this issue until you supply the video of messi as requested by me :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GGsEIUms8&spfreload=10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yaya a vastly inferior DM dominates on a cold Monday night in Stoke

The last time a La Liga team played vs Stoke in Britannia they drubbed Stoke
Yaya dominates because of his features.... They aren't the same kinda players......
Don't tell me Busquet will survive Stoke with another team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

@ Ibime, it seems feelers from Italy have it that ramires is one leg in turin.

If this happens I will sacrifice white ram to Fenibeso . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rotimiland(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Most teams in laliga are weak defensively, except real, barca, athletico . I am a real fan sometimes i feel annoyed about some goals scored. Even the one messi scored against us few years back. i nearly kicked my tv, he dribbled 4 players. Also the one henry scored while in arsenal. These two goals were annoying. Save for few defenders, most defenders in spain play 'born-again' football while defending.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Yaya dominates because of his features.... They aren't the same kinda players......
Don't tell me Busquet will survive Stoke with another team

Busquets dominate games with his brain and intelligence
And anyday intelligence is superior to physical features
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin Has messi turned to yaya toure? I asked you of messi dribbling 5 epl defenders and scoring, in your usual dubious manner bringing yaya into it. Even the video showed yaya dribbling only one defender before scoring and not 5 defenders as in messi's case. Though I am supposed not to reply this weak strategy of yours, I will show you a video where yaya dribbled 3 f00lish spanish defenders and scored. This will be the last on this issue until you supply the video of messi as requested by me :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GGsEIUms8&spfreload=10

Its to show you how stupid a request it is.

How many games has Messi played against EPL teams and How many games has Messi played against La Liga teams.

Only a Chelsea fan can ask that asinine question

Thats why in a like manner I am asking you to show us a goal RVP scored vs La Liga opponent thats like his goal vs Charlton or a goal Rooney scored vs La Liga opponent thats like his goal vs Man City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nihilist:

I will always give Sergio his due as one of the world's best playmakers, because that's effectively what he is.

A Regista, a DLP, a younger, less-handsome Spanish Pirlo.

But he has not done anything defensively to be considered a world best Defensive Midfielder.

i wouldn't even expect this kinda statement from an amateur....
so until you see busquets running around the pitch like a rabid dog flying into tackles before you classify him as a defensive midfielder? i laugh in burundi. carrick, busquets have redefined what a DM is all about. it's no longer about tackles but about interceptions....second guessing what an opponent is about to do and stepping into space to intercept. interception is a bigger skill than tackling. you don't foul opponents when you intercept.

look at suarez's goal last night.....busquets intercepted a pass and fed suarez and that was the end of it......
if you know any other DM that dominated the midfield like busquets in WC 2010, euro 2012......by going through an entire k.o stages without conceding a single goal then i dare you to mention his name. yaya toure became a liability because of busquets, mascherano became another liability because of busquets.....javi martinez cannot get into the spanish team. seydou keita and alex song couldn't sniff a first team shirt at barca because of busquets.

you don't have a prayer.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its to show you how stupid a request it is.

How many games has Messi played against EPL teams and How many games has Messi played against La Liga teams.

Only a Chelsea fan can ask that asinine question

Thats why in a like manner I am asking you to show us a goal RVP scored vs La Liga opponent thats like his goal vs Charlton or a goal Rooney scored vs La Liga opponent thats like his goal vs Man City

He has played more than 20 matches against English sides and as the best thing in the world he needs no gazillion matches to pull that through. Henry did nt need friendly matches with la liga teams before he could sodomise real Madrid's defence at bernabeu in February 2006.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6OuYKSkIWU&spfreload=10

Please I am expecting the video of messi dribbling 5 epl defenders before scoring like in video below

Ibime:

If this happens I will sacrifice white ram to Fenibeso . . .

grin grin grin grin You need to create ogoni utd fc, may be they will be a feeder's team to chelsea. By the way I saw Jigsaw throwing some shots at you on FFR. lwkmd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Left to intelligent people, they would ask you, did each team in la liga play 35 matches a whole season before they can accept your dubious stat? You keep confirming you are a crook who manipulates facts to suit a jejune view of yours. They will ask you to bring total goals scored by all 20 teams, not selected teams, that played 38 matches both in epl and la liga and juxtapose. You always try to change an argument once superior points are opened to your Unclad eye. So the stats you wrote are not for sound minds, they are for your village people. Laliga as a whole has more 'werey' defenders than epl.

.......................TOTAL EPL GOALS (38 matches for each team) ..........TOTAL LALIGA GOALS (38 matches for each team )

2014/2015............................975............................................................................ 1009

SMH!
In Nigeria premier league 2013/2014(last season) - 836 goals scored!
So you see how silly your point is? undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Every principalities, Every power, Every director, Every karishika, that wannna stop the sale of Ramires to Italy, please make una die by fire.

Die ooo, Make Una die! Oya die die die by Fire, Oya fire fire fire fire fire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oh well, just for the records - Neymar and Hazard finished 5th and 6th respectively in UEFA top 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

SMH!
In Nigeria premier league 2013/2014(last season) - 836 goals scored!
So you see how silly your point is? undecided undecided

We are talking of elite leagues you are bringing a league where home supporters would threaten referees and opposing players with charms before matches amongst other irritating factors mitigating against good performances. Please don't ever quote me again. wtf.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bimffo:
Every principalities, Every power, Every director, Every karishika, that wannna stop the sale of Ramires to Italy, please make una die by fire.

Die ooo, Make Una die! Oya die die die by Fire, Oya fire fire fire fire fire!

Blueish MFM man leleyi oooo grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

We are talking of elite leagues you are bringing a league where home supporters would threaten referees and opposing players with charms before matches amongst other irritating factors mitigating against good performances . Please don't ever quote me again. wtf.

Wow... So you are now sensible enough to consider that there are factors that can lead to lesser goals in a league?

Use this part of your brain that was able to consider the bolded factor to also consider that la liga has the best attackers in the world, hence more goals are expected to be scored there!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Busquets dominate games with his brain and intelligence
And anyday intelligence is superior to physical features

Sure,but great physical features + above average intelligence is superior to supreme intelligence + biscuit physique.....

Anyway, Yaya isn't a DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:
Oh well, just for the records - Neymar and Hazard finished 5th and 6th respectively in UEFA top 10
Imagine if Eden won the treble..... Anyways Neymar > Hazard last season (strictly because of treble)

But wait o...how did ikedia become the 6th best player in Europe..... ko ye mi o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

Wow... So you are now sensible enough to consider that there are factors that can lead to lesser goals in a league?

Use this part of your brain that was able to consider the bolded factor to also consider that la liga has the best attackers in the world, hence more goals are expected to be scored there!

Must I drill your brain before you comprehend what we are arguing about here? Everyone knows they have best attackers. Fact is they have more number of worst defenders in laliga than epl. Just help raumdeuter to post video of your attacker, messi dribbling 5 epl defenders and scoring just like he did against bilbao in a cup final. Is it hard for you to understand? Please stop quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Afobear and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.