Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10411411 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (19095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
mithel:

Hazard has been horrible since the end of last season, now you don hear am from a fellow fan... I would take Neymar over him..... Are you cool now? Isshhh someone has been playing rubbish since here and you will still be arguing, I hate it when a player refuses to improve, he is basically channelling the inner kalou in him at this point... How long does it take for a player of his talent to learn how to finish ogini... Mscheew

The bolded don tire me. Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mencade4: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
sod09:
add me I'm through. 07038684217
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

The bolded don tire me. Walahi.

E no taya you reach me... Like WTF is wrong with him... Even kalou had a better finishing rate isshhh and that Ramires ehn thunder wey go fire am dey do press up... Why are we even demanding more than 10mill for him? He should eff off and take mikel with him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
mithel:
But ibime you never talk about people Mou sells...

Bertrand
PvA...... Now We buying some guy for 25 mill, after buying another ediot for 15 who couldn't even upstage a left back and was almost 30.

Got DD, a torresed cow..... And sold Lukaku (who wasn't told shii about what future the club or manager had for him)

Gave Kalas a run against a Liverpool that needed to beat us to win the league,dude gave a good account of himself, now on loan twice since that time.

Those are not emenalo mistakes, those are Mou

I have criticised all these severally. . . none more so than me. . . but many of these decisions are Emenalo policies . . he was the one sidelining Sturridge and Lukaku long before Jose. . . Jose came and met these policies ongoing at the club.

Whatever the case, Kalas or Bertrand or whomever would not make Chelsea Champs. These are fringe players.

My issue is the MOST GLARING issue which will make the difference to Chelsea which is central midfield which Emenalo has failed to address in 4 years. He simply lacks the tactical knowledge or is too blinded by nepotism to see the deficiency in that area.

We are only here as Champions today because Jose identified and pushed for signings in the positions of Costa, Matic and Cesc through the spine of the team. Emenalo had spent £200m before that mostly on wingers with zero success because he neglected the teams spine.

This summer Jose said "We need a defender, midfielder and striker".

The problem has been identified. So Jose is clear. . . but again, Emenalo is arguing against the midfielder like he did with RDM and Benitez. I have posted the links severally on here.

Ibime is not stupid to be calling Emenalos name up and down. Emenalo is Joses boss and has final say on all transfers. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-would-work-under-1864437

I will give you an example. Do you remember when Jose started at Chelsea, his first press conference, he said "David Luiz should not be playing in midfield". 3 months later, Jose played David Luiz in midfield every game because Mikel and Rami were incompetent. Whose policy is it to make Jose talk about Luiz playing in midfield in his first press conference? Was that Jose saying that or repeating the policy that the Technical Director had set for him in their initial discussions?

So forget calling the managers name. The manager gives press conferences but the man who makes the transfer decisions is the one denying us fans what we know we need to fix the team.

Jose's record is not in doubt here. Emenalo is the only one here who has never built a winning team in his life.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
mithel:

Hazard has been horrible since the end of last season, now you don hear am from a fellow fan... I would take Neymar over him..... Are you cool now? Isshhh someone has been playing rubbish since here and you will still be arguing, I hate it when a player refuses to improve, he is basically channelling the inner kalou in him at this point... How long does it take for a player of his talent to learn how to finish ogini... Mscheew
Even though I agree he isn't playing to expectations, he wasn't that bad either except for the fact that he didn't score, bro, Messi/Ronaldo or Neymar would also struggle in this team if any of them wud take Hazards place, Costa, Willian, Fabregas , Ramires should all share in the blame, was Hazard the only attacker??

In Barca, if Messi doesn't score, Neymar will step up, Suarez is there, Iniesta would step up.

Hazard is the only one we have, how do you expect him to save us all the damn time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Our lack of creativity going forward is more worrying than that shitty defense, mou is totally losing it. Btw, WTF is wrong with costa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Its funny how every opposition fans seem to love the arogant and proud Neymar but hate Eden Hazard more than they hate the whole of Chelseafc. cheesygrin

Why didn't Messi save Barca from the 4-0 humiliation??

Na only Hazard dey Chelsea team??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2727259_20150802142710_jpegc00a839bce7612ae2e6877f58cfc5a72

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Debroslink:

Show me a big game Neymar was found missing? Just ONE.
You are always quick to ask this same question over and over, I wonder if you have ever asked yourself how many times Neymar has to go dribble from midfield, try to create chances and still go forward to go bang in goals....

Do you think its that easy to be saddled with the responsibility of creativity and scoring goals..

If he was that spectacular, he should be ahead of Suarez in the latest ranking and not sit in 5th position next to Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
pamcode:
d guy hasn't really had d chance to prove himself
From January till now?? Pls tell us...how much time does he need to prove himself??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
tobiboss:
Our lack of creativity going forward is more worrying than that shitty defense, mou is totally losing it. Btw, WTF is wrong with costa
This is one strong point, I cant count the number of times Ramires and Costa lost possessions, the 3rd goal was Ivanovic's fault, bar Hazard and Matic, our players could hardly hold on to the ball without getting bundled off the ball....

I kept asking myself if Barcelona players are stronger than Man city's

Its always easy for them to deal with this team. there's so much creativity and a lotta players who can hold the ball and pass.

Hazard should just leave our useless club and go to Madrid, he'll be appreciated more

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
homesteady:

Do you prefer him on the bench or should he meet the girls in this video for tutorials on shaking big Ukwu's, so that he can distract pacey wingers? gringrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4tWUJKiT1M&itct=CCIQpDAYASITCP617MCcrscCFYoKHAodZe0GczIGcmVsbWZ1SO60-ZjDxqrvvAE%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pataki:

While Lukaku scored a brace yesterday. grin grin grin
Azzin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You are always quick to ask this same question over and over, I wonder if you have ever asked yourself how many times Neymar has to go dribble from midfield, try to create chances and still go forward to go bang in goals....

Do you think its that easy to be saddled with the responsibility of creativity and scoring goals..

If he was that spectacular, he should be ahead of Suarez in the latest ranking and not sit in 5th position next to Hazard.

You didn't answer the question. Lemme repeat for the last time...

Show me ONE BIG game Neymar was found missing. Just ONE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Oh my dying days!gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
elampiro:

I think it was the last time I came here I read this. Prophetic words? Well too early to say.

Although I don't agree with the author on Oscar.
Prof. Elampiro is here!gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Debroslink:

You didn't answer the question. Lemme repeat for the last time...

Show me ONE BIG game Neymar was found missing. Just ONE.
I rarely watch Barca's game, I really can't say.

Have a thought, read this post without sentiment and answer me.

You are always quick to ask this same question over and
over, I wonder if you have ever asked yourself how many
times Neymar has to go dribble from midfield, try to
create chances and still go forward to go bang in goals....
Do you think its that easy to be saddled with the
responsibility of creativity and scoring goals..
If he was that spectacular, he should be ahead of Suarez
in the latest ranking and not sit in 5th position next to
Hazard.
ONLY Messi does this better than anyone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nihilist, this picture will forever be priceless. grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

This is one strong point, I cant count the number of times Ramires and Costa lost possessions, the 3rd goal was Ivanovic's fault, bar Hazard and Matic, our players could hardly hold on to the ball without getting bundled off the ball....

Its always easy for them to deal with this team. there's so much creativity and a lotta players who can hold the ball and pass.

Hazard should just leave our useless club and go to Madrid, he'll be appreciated more

Hazard has not done well enough for any of the big Spanish Whales to consider. This season is the decisive season, and so far, he has not done better than Mikel on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mikel wey no play, una still dey blame. If u think Mikel ll leave Chelsea, u're mistaken. He's gon retire in Chelsea. U think its easy to be collecting dat amount at any club whilst seating on the bench?? Mukel wey be confirm Ibo man....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Do you think its that easy to be saddled with the responsibility of creativity and scoring goals

Hazard has neither created nor scored this season; yet he has played 180 minutes already. How is he better than Mikel who has played zero minute?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lool! I see Pataki is really enjoying himself....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wat is the difference between a toothpick and Chelsea?? The toothpick has 2 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I see Pataki is really enjoying himself....

This time last week, you need to see how shekpe fans descended on our thread. Wetin dem no talk finish about Cech. grin

Now the curtain has pulled on them, let them enjoy the show.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The second and third goals where ivanovic's fault, the less said abt his overall game, the better. I never thought I'd say this but azpi(pls 4give me) was a liability at leftback 2day, offered ntn going forward and was disgraced by navas and silva.
Ramires is a disgrace for a footballer
Comments reserved on hazard, bt he needs to improve his finishing if he wants to smell balon d'or or madrid to come calling self lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
abeg make emenalo enter nairaland all this complain don too much

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
tobiboss:
The second and third goals where ivanovic's fault, the less said abt his overall game, the better. I never thought I'd say this but azpi(pls 4give me) was a liability at leftback 2day, offered ntn going forward and was disgraced by navas and silva.
Ramires is a disgrace for a footballer
Comments reserved on hazard, bt he needs to improve his finishing if he wants to smell balon d'or or madrid to come calling self lipsrsealed

Now you are talking, buh everyone is expecting Hazard to perform miracles when the defence, midfield, and Costa were all useless and lacked confidence....

Chelsea fans expect too much from him, even if he had scored that goal, how will that stop the defensive blunders??

Against this same Citee last season, against Man U too, he was the ONLY goal scorer, against Arsenal, he won a PK and scored
The Tottenham trashing, he managed a goal....

If William, Fabregas and Oscar can score many goals too, it wud av been a different case.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Even though I agree he isn't playing to expectations, he wasn't that bad either except for the fact that he didn't score, bro, Messi/Ronaldo or Neymar would also struggle in this team if any of them wud take Hazards place, Costa, Willian, Fabregas , Ramires should all share in the blame, was Hazard the only attacker??

In Barca, if Messi doesn't score, Neymar will step up, Suarez is there, Iniesta would step up.

Hazard is the only one we have, how do you expect him to save us all the damn time.

Guy, Cant you just admit the fact that Hazard played Shît today. He couldn't even bury a glaring chance. Yes, Hazard is good but don't turn a blind eye to his incompetency.

And stop bringing Messi's name into the same context with Hazard, Its annoying!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yebaribaba Samboribobo
Chelseafan1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKp8J6ieOw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Now you are talking, buh everyone is expecting Hazard to perform miracles when the defence, midfield, and Costa were all useless and lacked confidence....

Chelsea fans expect too much from him, even if he had scored that goal, how will that stop the defensive blunders??

Against this same Citee last season, against Man U too, he was the ONLY goal scorer, against Arsenal, he won a PK and scored
The Tottenham trashing, he managed a goal....

If William, Fabregas and Oscar can score many goals too, it wud av been a different case.

We know we have dickheads as our players but Hazard saw a chance to level the match, why didn't he bury the chance.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (19095) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), Lana1(m), CrystalTiger(m), BlueRayDick, Omoluabi16(m), chelseabmw(m), Caicedobets(m), reccy(m), Sportsweb, iamoyindamola(m), WhoDeyHause, popizaino(m), Amigoss, rooftops, forgiveness, Shegzdave, MeMiTi, User09, Trevor012(m), atiku07(m), dostr4(m), Windscribe, Bluelines69, Ibime(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.