Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10418827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
What God has joined together let no man put asunder

Abeg Tval give me that track on Arsenal thread
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chestar5:
.......Mancity will impress england this season, arsenal wont pass group stage but still only chelsea and man u will qualify for round 16 then man u will get kicked out @ d qrter finals while chelsea will soar to d final and play aginst athletico madrid and take d ucl....

CLick Like if u believe cool

Alice in Wonderland tales. Wake up and smell the coffee. All Spanish teams will qualify including Sevilla in Group D at the expense of Man City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wrong thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chestar5:
.......Mancity will impress england this season, arsenal wont pass group stage but still only chelsea and man u will qualify for round 16 then man u will get kicked out @ d qrter finals while chelsea will soar to d final and play aginst athletico madrid and take d ucl....

CLick Like if u believe cool
Ur middle name must be Joseph! Hell, even Joseph no dream reach dis na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:
I fear for Manure tho, yet, I see all the English teams in the last 16. Real Madrid might not top their group. Barca will struggle, as well as Juve and we might see at least one of those teams in POT 1 knocked out.

My thoughts tho

And u must be prophet tb joshua right ?

Why not worry about ur own useless defence or I go call pataki for this thread

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am I the one mistaken? I can only find just two Italian teams in this year's competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
amodu:
Am I the one mistaken? I can only find just two Italian teams in this year's competition.

Thats because a German team called Leverkusen knocked out Lazio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why the efizzy? Ewo lako.
We will see what will become of the German teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
De Bruyne will end up at City
DE BRUYNE HAS 'ASTONISHING' OFFER
Wolfsburg's director of sport Klaus Allofs says Manchester City have made an "astonishing" salary offer to Kevin de Bruyne.
Speaking in Monaco after the Champions League draw, Allofs said negotiations with City over a move had come closer to an agreement and admitted his side could not compete with the financial muscle of the Premier League in general.
"He's had an astonishing, astonishing offer from City and we can't compete with that. We had to take it seriously and that is the way we react with our players and finally we decided to start negotiations with City," he said.
"During the day we have gone on with negotiations and we've got closer to each other. But the deal is not already done. So hopefully we will find an end tonight or tomorrow morning.
"I would prefer to keep him, not to get the money. But the money now is really the issue because Kevin was qualified with Wolfsburg for the Champions League and he was a key player and took the next step."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Debroslink:

Alice in Wonderland tales. Wake up and smell the coffee. All Spanish teams will qualify including Sevilla in Group D at the expense of Man City.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

And that German team is awaiting their husband... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Ur middle name must be Joseph! Hell, even Joseph no dream reach dis na...

dats really my middle name or fathers name grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Debroslink:

watch and see dude cool...how correct i will end up being tongue

or are u scared? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla,
Borussia Monchengladbach

now this group above apart from chelsea group interest me the most reason is very obvious, each member rep the top four league
Italian,English,Spanish,German.
May the best among them win.

*In a deep voice i say* let the games begin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
amodu:

Why the efizzy? Ewo lako.

We will see what will become of the German teams.

In Europa league 2 ENglish clubs have already been knocked out West ham and SOuthampton

We saw what became of the English teams the past few years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

In Europa league 2 ENglish clubs have already been knocked out West ham and SOuthampton

Kai see reply

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Chestar5:

dats really my middle name or fathers name grin
SMH! U guys wee be lucky to top ur group. However easy those teams might seem tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wow! Clap for ursef. How many hours did u spend on ur Casio Calculator to come up with dis permutation??
grin
It's all brain work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Nothing is Stoping us. KTBFFH cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Only time will tell. Bayern is the German pride, others are just mere participants...#Bankunjo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
SAN SIRO 2016

The dates for Chelsea’s Champions League group stage games have been released, as the Blues look to lift the trophy for the second time. The Blues were drawn to face Portuguese side Porto, who won the Champions League under Jose Mourinho in 2004, as well as Ukrainian side Dynamo Kiev and Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv. Now, the fixture dates for the six of Chelsea’s Group G games have been released: HOME vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv – Wednesday 16th September AWAY vs. FC Porto – Tuesday 29th September AWAY vs. Dynamo Kiev – Tuesday 20th October HOME vs. Dynamo Kiev – Wednesday 4th November AWAY vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv – Tuesday 24th November HOME vs. FC Porto – Wednesday 9th December Should the Blues qualify from the group stages, they will play in second qualifying round. The dates of this round are: First leg: 16th – 17th February 2016 Second leg: 23th – 24th February 2016 The dates of the quarter finals are: First leg: 5th – 6th April 2016 Second leg: 12th – 13th April 2016 The dates of the semi finals are: First leg: 26th – 27th April 2016 Second leg: 3rd – 4th May 2016 The final is to take place at San Siro, in Milan, on 28th May 2016.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
37 milla for "a" Stone? it must be a rare one. WTF!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Stamford Bridge has been a fortress under Mourinho. In total, he has won 76, drawn 22 and lost only one of 99 Premier League home games in the Chelsea hot seat.

No player has featured in more of Mourinho's Premier League home games than captain John Terry, who has played in 93 of the 99 matches in total. (this man don try)

Chelsea's biggest Premier League home win under Mourinho is the 6-0 thrashing of Arsenal on Wenger's 1,000th game in charge in March 2014. grin (wenger sorry o)

Rock solid home form has been the foundation of Mourinho's success throughout his managerial career. Remarkably, he has only lost four of 191 home Premier League, Seria A and La Liga games with Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid combined. (now this is RESPECT)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Wednesday 16 Sept - Home v Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Tuesday 29 Sept - Away v Porto
Tuesday 20 Oct - Away v Dynamo Kiev
Wednesday 4 Nov - Home v Dynamo Kiev
Tuesday 24 Nov - Away v Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Wednesday 9 Dec - Home v Porto

So this is what our CL Group stage schedule looks like. Yesterday I mentioned that the only problem we might encounter with these ties are the long flights to Kiev and Tel-Aviv.

Our trip to Dynamo Kiev on 20th October is followed up with a crucial tie with West Ham at Upton Park on 24th Oct then a home game against Liverpool seven days later. Now an average flight time from London to Kiev then Kiev to London is 6hrs 30mins.

Our away tie with Maccabi is followed up with a visit to Spurs on 28th of November. An average flight time from London to Tel-Aviv then Tel-aviv to London is roughly 8hours!

It's imperative we ascertain the underlying effects these trips would have on our performance on the domestic front and avoid them, just as it's imperative that we work with the whole squad during those periods.

If we can seal our qualification before 24th November, then the trip to Israel must be prosecuted by our fringe players. We can't afford to travel that far with our key players (Azpilicueta, Courtois, Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Costa) before a crucial clash with Spurs.

We've endured a rough start to the EPL season, we need to make a quick turn before City run away with the title.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

And u must be prophet tb joshua right ?
Why not worry about ur own useless defence or I go call pataki for this thread
grin

Arsenal now fights Barcas battles?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
SMH! U guys wee be lucky to top ur group. However easy those teams might seem tongue

CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg are not the same as Club Brugge, Sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Debroslink:

Why are you like this? Is it not possible for you to engage in a conversation about football without discussing superiority and inferiority. Why are you so obsessed with who is better at what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg are not the same as Club Brugge, Sir
No need for all dat. We'll dispatch all of em easily. Its only dat trip to Russia i'm not looking forward to...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Final bid for stones is £37m.... The release clause in Laporte's contract is £37m....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
nateevs:

Why are you like this? Is it not possible for you to engage in a conversation about football without discussing superiority and inferiority. Why are you so obsessed with who is better at what?

It's normal to you when that babe hyped man city, but was abnormal to you when I hyped Sevilla. It's a free world Bro. Free me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Anyone else surprised Kennedy has not gone on loan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, fyinka47(m), Realtord43, Scharck(m), NinjaMetahuman and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.