Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10185346 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ottmar Hitzfeld 2 CL with 2 different clubs within 5yrs

Carlo Ancelotti 2 CL titles with 2 different clubs within 7yrs
forward your story to Guinness....... Its a good thing you have a problem with just one of them....
I expected you to complain about 6 of the 5 awards he got....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

forward your story to Guinness....... Its a good thing you have a problem with just one of them....
I expected you to complain about 6 of the 5 awards he got....

Two of those awards are local league awards

WHo is the coach with the highest point in Italy or Germany

Or which coach has the highest number of unbeaten games at home in Spain or France?

No one knows. Its only Mourinho who would be bringing irrelevant stuffs like that

The only one that matters is the CL and it has been shown that at least 2 other coaches have the same thing

Ernst Happel, Hitzefeld, Juup Heyckenes and Ancelotti have won it some even before him but none of them would be showing it around except the noisy one

And the youngest cach thing lol Pep is 44 and has 74 CL matches already. while all his career he has been averaging at least 12 CL matches per season this shows Pep would hit 100 matches by 47yrs latest at the rate he is going

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Two of those awards are local league awards

WHo is the coach with the highest point in Italy or Germany

Or which coach has the highest number of unbeaten games at home in Spain or France?

No one knows. Its only Mourinho who would be bringing irrelevant stuffs like that

The only one that matters is the CL and it has been shown that at least 2 other coaches have the same thing

Ernst Happel, Hitzefeld, Juup Heyckenes and Ancelotti have won it some even before him but none of them would be showing it around except the noisy one

And the youngest cach thing lol Pep is 44 and has 74 CL matches already. while all his career he has been averaging at least 12 CL matches per season this shows Pep would hit 100 matches by 47yrs latest at the rate he is going
If you like write a whole newspaper on this, ko kan aye.....
9 years unbeaten run,gat a better idea?I won't be surprised if you tell us Bryan Clough has gone unbeaten for more than 7years since he died....
When Guardiola breaks that record for the youngest,we can talk.......

As for the CL, Its not my fault Mourinho is the only Marketable coach in football.......

I know you are jealous, don't worry Boateng will get himself in the book as the most humiliated idiot on social network if he continues with his horror defensive show

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

If you like write a whole newspaper on this, ko kan aye.....
9 years unbeaten run,gat a better idea?I won't be surprised if you tell us Bryan Clough has gone unbeaten for more than 7years since he died....
When Guardiola breaks that record for the youngest,we can talk.......

As for the CL, Its not my fault Mourinho is the only Marketable coach in football.......

I know you are jealous, don't worry Boateng will get himself in the book as the most humiliated idiot on social network if he continues with his horror defensive show

SO the award is about marketability?

The fact is other coaches have those awards but dont bring them out to show. Only an insecure underachiever like Mourinho would be telling the whole world he has won the CL with 2 different clubs when at least 4 other coaches have done the same

That Boateng world cup and CL medal must be paining you gann oo

I heard no one in CHelsea current squad has a WOrld cup and CL trophy to show

Sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

SO the award is about marketability?

The fact is other coaches have those awards but dont bring them out to show. Only an insecure underachiever like Mourinho would be telling the whole world he has won the CL with 2 different clubs when at least 4 other coaches have done the same

That Boateng world cup and CL medal must be paining you gann oo

I heard no one in CHelsea current squad has a WOrld cup and CL trophy to show

Sorry

So its mourinho that brought it out not Guinness? U like to dy fall my hand sha!!
Underachiever? do u have any coach more successful in your history??
As for boateng........ Airmark has schooled you enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Do you consider a player who've been deemed surplus to requirement at a Championship side for the past 8 years good enough? The truth is, if this Hector guy is really good, he wouldn't have been shipped out by Reading and it's not like he gets enough games at the mediocre clubs he goes to.

I'd rather pay more attention to our academy products over some guy who only got considered 'good' by Reading last season. This sort of move would only send out a wrong message to ninjas like Andreas Christensen who are primed for greatness with the club.

Someone like Christensen is playing for a top side in Germany and might feature in the UCL, that's where our attention should be. I cant help but think Hector's signing is geared towards making extra cash when he'd be resold, nothing else makes sense in his transfer.

For every John Terry, there's Bruma/Christensen and several others.

The point you're missing out on is the fact that he's English. and as you know, chelsea have been out for an English defender for a while now . . hence the persistent bids for Stones.

I am not writing off Christensen. . . Although our academy has won and bossed the different age levels, they have not really caught the eye even when given the chance to step up. RLC inclusive!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

So its mourinho that brought it out not Guinness? U like to dy fall my hand sha!!
Underachiever? do u have any coach more successful in your history??
As for boateng........ Airmark has schooled you enough

Our current coach has achieved more. When would you show me a player in your current chelsea who has both the world cup and CL like Boateng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Our current coach has achieved more. When would you show me a player in your current chelsea who has both the world cup and CL like Boateng
So Guardiola has more trophies than Mourinho,Dust your General Mathematics text.....

You don't have to win the World cup to be a great....You should know that...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pedro tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Coogar usually makes comparisons based on EASports' FIFA game. What do you have to say about the ratings on FIFA 16?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Our current coach has achieved more. When would you show me a player in your current Chelsea who has both the world cup and CL like Boateng
Pedrinho cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Pedro tongue

Dem try compare that to Alonso, Neuer, Lahm, Muller Boateng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

So Guardiola has more trophies than Mourinho,Dust your General Mathematics text.....

You don't have to win the World cup to be a great....You should know that...

Lets count real trophies
Mourinho - Guardiola
CL 2 -2
League 8 - 5
UEFA super cup 0 - 3
Domestic Cup 3 - 3
FIFA world club cup 0 - 3
UEFA cup 1 - 0

TOTAL 14 - 16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lets count real trophies
Mourinho - Guardiola
CL 2 -2
League 8 - 5
UEFA super cup 0 - 3
Domestic Cup 3 - 3
FIFA world club cup 0 - 3

TOTAL 13 - 16
So the europa league trophy na rubbish abi
If anything the world club cup is rubbish even the super cup.
Jose don move on before his team enter those tournament.

Beside is jose not the first coach to win Europa and Uefa back to back ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Add UEFA cup to it and see the total
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Add UEFA cup to it and see the total
You subtract your crappy super cup and CWC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lets count real trophies Mourinho - Guardiola CL 2 -2 League 8 - 5 UEFA super cup 0 - 3 Domestic Cup 3 - 3 FIFA world club cup 0 - 3
TOTAL 13 - 16
You mind sending a copy of that to UEFA? 'Real trophies'... don't make me pee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If anything the world club cup is rubbish even the super cup.
Jose don move on before his team enter those tournament.

Beside is jose not the first coach to win Europa and Uefa back to back ?

Abeggi no tell us lies here

World club cup is a FIFA organized tournament

Super cup mourinho played it twice and lost both times, Pep played 3 times won all three beating Mourinho in one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You subtract your crappy super cup and CWC

We should subtract a UEFA and FIFA organized tournament and add what? Inter house Sport ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

You mind sending a copy of that to UEFA?
'Real trophies'... don't make me pee

Oya tell us the trophies Mourinho won ooo

Or was it UEFA that said Mourinho has more trophies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oya tell us the trophies Mourinho won ooo

Or was it UEFA that said Mourinho has more trophies?
Since you picked up the Maths text.....Oya
Subtract the mumu WCC and Super Cup...and add Europa, that's far more challenging to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Abeggi no tell us lies here

World club cup is a FIFA organized tournament

Super cup mourinho played it twice and lost both times, Pep played 3 times won all three beating Mourinho in one
My mistake,
Still na rubbish trophy same as the CWC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

My mistake,
Still na rubbish trophy same as the CWC

You can call it rubbish. I would rather go with UEFA and FIFA who called them real trophies

Maybe we should remove all trophies awarded by UEFA and FIFA from mourinhos collection since they are rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Since you picked up the Maths text.....Oya
Subtract the mumu WCC and Super Cup...and add Europa, that's far more challenging to win

Why should we subtract a FIFA and UEFA orginzed tournament and add Europa another UEFA organized tournament?

Are you confused?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

You can call it rubbish. I would rather go with UEFA and FIFA who called them real trophies

Maybe we should remove all trophies awarded by UEFA and FIFA from mourinhos collection since they are rubbish
If you can recall the last 3 runner-ups in both those tournament without using wikipedia go believe you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why should we subtract a FIFA and UEFA orginzed tournament and add Europa another UEFA organized tournament?

Are you confused?
Y should u subtract Fa cups and Carling and add a one-match super cup?
Add community shield then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
According to the Daily Mail, Chelsea are keen to sign
Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba for the next season.
The Turin club have reportedly accepted £63m offer
from the Blues, but the former Manchester United
player has refused to make a move to Stamford bridge.
It’s believed that the eyes a move to Spain for the next
season, as Barcelona and Real Madrid are keen to sign
him for the next season.

Source: Daily Mail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If you can recall the last 3 runner-ups in both those tournament without using wikipedia go believe you.

Last 3 runner up in Super cup? So you no know say na Sevilla be runner up both times and CHelsea before that twice?

You want us to count UEFA cup but not UEFA Super Cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Y should u subtract Fa cups and Carling and add a one-match super cup?
Add community shield then

Are your eyes clear? Whats domestic Cup if not the FA cup?

Add community Shield? Should we add the two Telecom Cups Pep won with Bayern in 2013 and 2014?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Last 3 runner up in Super cup? So you no know say na Sevilla be runner up both times and CHelsea before that?

You want us to count UEFA cup but not UEFA Super Cup?
Yeah,Because its a glorified friendly
U gree answer my question finish ?
Tell me who be the last 3 runner up for CWC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Are your eyes clear? Whats domestic Cup if not the FA cup?

Add community Shield? Should we add the two Telecom Cups Pep won with Bayern in 2013 and 2014?
Add everything.... every major title... everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), CallTheCops(m), Itsrm(m), AdisaOwala, Kilishihunter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.