Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10349276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (19035) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
People sha. Whats this got to do with Eva? Who is she? You can easily replace a doctor (them plenty yafun yafun) but same cannot be said of a manager. Plus, was she not there at the beginning of the season? How well did we play?
Yes, the team is in a mess, yes the man dey craze, yes, the players are rubbish but ffs, give the Eva issue a rest. Stop looking for something that ain't missing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Sack mourinho ffs. I don't blame mourinho I blame abramovich for lettin this shit continue is he cruising around on his stupid yatch or doesn't he watch chelsea games anymore or is it because ivanovic is Serbian he supports him you know russia and Serbia are allies. if that's the case I hope we never make champions league and everything crumbles ivanovic and fabregas should continue playing. I also wish cfc fans at England boo ivanovic, fabregas and Jose mumunho.abramovich should get booed next week too in fact I rest my case because if I continue the utterances wiil be too hard even obiaghagbon wouldn't understand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol. Guys dey vex. The man is entitled to another 45 minutes but no more. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Bad times indeed. . .

After all Azpi's work. . . .we still ended up losing. Mane didn't get those runs in the first half.

I still see trophies for us this season! FA Cups, BPL, Capital One or even UCL. . . We're def winning one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:
8 matches 8 points...... We attained Static Equilibrium

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
A40:
Someone said Ivanovic cannot mark WAEC. Nna eh I'm going on hunger strike

A40 getout grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Jose Mourinho survives meeting of Chelsea board and will not be sacked despite poor start to the season -DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
why would i wanna sack the best because of poor results?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Bad times indeed. . .

After all Azpi's work. . . .we still ended up losing. Mane didn't get those runs in the first half.

I still see trophies for us this season! FA Cups, BPL, Capital One or even UCL. . . We're def winning one!
Pwahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
If a girl gives you as many chances as mourinho does to, ivanovic, matic n fabregas go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinho is right, if you ask him you sack the best manager the club has ever had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Nihilist don smash him TV with him phone... lmao... bruv... how vah lah... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
So shekpe fans in their lifetime will live to see their team relegated.

What a feat! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ever had is past tense. . . .it doesnt mean he's the best manager to have now.

Funny seeing this Mourinho meltdown though. . . .each press conference reeks of desperation - always looking for someone else to blame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gimme the Jurgen ,Gimme the Klopp........
Mourinho won't change.....Iva will still start,Cheek is not ' Tactically ready',Kennedy and Traore are still ' too young'....,,,,,
Cheek-Matic-Willian-Hazard-Kennedy-Traore........

We have Many players outside better than the jerks in the team...Just funny....
Boga,baker and Nathan > Oscar
Solanke,Sallah,Brown> Falcao and Remy
Kalas and Ake >Iva......
Van ginkel>Mikel

I just tire,What is his problem with experience? Our youths are benched by guys they are better than.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

What a feat! grin
debosky:
Ever had is past tense. . . .it doesnt mean he's the best manager to have now.
Funny seeing this Mourinho meltdown though. . . .each press conference reeks of desperation - always looking for someone else to blame.
Pataki:

What a feat! grin

Some Arsenal fans haven't won a league in their lifetime........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Man u barca and madrid fans go talk we go manage am

But Arsenal fan to also talk shows they lack shame and sore losers who doesnt have hope of becoming england champion

None of my generation will be an Arsenal fan grin they lack shame and to lack shame is SIN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:
Gimme the Jurgen ,Gimme the Klopp........
Mourinho won't change.....Iva will still start,Cheek is not ' Tactically ready',Kennedy and Traore are still ' too young'....,,,,,
Cheek-Matic-Willian-Hazard-Kennedy-Traore........

We have Many players outside better than the jerks in the team...Just funny....
Boga,baker and Nathan > Oscar
Solanke,Sallah,Brown> Falcao and Remy
Kalas and Ake >Iva......
Van ginkel>Mikel

I just tire,What is his problem with experience? Our youths are benched by guys they are better than.....
if i hear, who klopp don help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordfalcao:
Man u barca and madrid fans go talk we go manage am

But Arsenal fan to also talk shows they lack shame and sore losers who doesnt have hope of becoming england champion

None of my generation will be an Arsenal fan grin they lack shame and to lack shame is SIN

thats WICKED by the way grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is why I like Pep. He will take necessary risks. Change all those lazy older players with younger ones.

But I think these players don't feel Mourinho again.

But arrghh, Fabregas awareness level is 0%.. Why would he let anyone shoot beside him like that.? That goal that made it 1-1 destabilized everything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Funny u say Arsenal fans aren't allowed to troll wen they're a more successful club dan Chelsea albeit missing a UCL trophy.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bimffo how Far? don't just kn Wat to say regarding our team (Chelsea )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
“Clearly it is time not to play four, five or six kids
because also some of them are not ready,” said
Mourinho.
“But I think Ruben is a case where he is one who is
more ready so if everything goes normal during these
two weeks, yes, he is a player to start the next game.
“I am not saying it is a young player to save the
season. I think it is a good moment to do it. My senior
players won the title for me also last season, but it is
easy to see some are in difficulties. I was never afraid
of responsibilities and I have to persuade Ruben not to
feel the pressure because if somebody should feel
pressure he is the last.”
The 19-year-old has already played for the West
London club in the Premier League this season, coming
on in the 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace on August 29th,
where he completed 93% of his passes and won 67% of
his duels.
A favourite of Chelsea fans hungry to see a youth
product break through the ranks at long last, the
teenager also impressed in three top-flight outings last
term.
However, to throw a fresh face with limited experience
into an ailing team could be a dangerous approach by
Mourinho, who is now under intense pressure for his
club’s abysmal start to the campaign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Some Arsenal fans haven't won a league in their lifetime........

You must have been wearing pampers when Arsenal went undefeated in the league.

Even in our years of trophylessness, we were NEVER relegation table contenders. You had better not let me troll your thread today.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

Even in our years of trophylessness, we were NEVER relegation table contenders. You had better not let me troll your thread today.

'some Arsenal fans'...... of course we have 7,8,9 years old arsenal fans...

Unbeaten with how many draws?? please bow to 95 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Just look at otondo cheesy cheesy grin

this actually made me laugh when the game was on

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

easy
are we seeing another Wenger's UCL season ending in the group stages?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
How can you trust a striker whose initials are F9

Ask WAEC. The writing was already on the wall for falcao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
lordfalcao:
if i hear, who klopp don help
Klopp and Simeone are last breed of 'special ones'........I don't want Simeone, Klopp is very very good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

'some Arsenal fans'...... of course we have 7,8,9 years old arsenal fans...

Unbeaten with how many draws?? please bow to 95 points

Yeah that is why your team can afford to draw with your relegation counterpart abi? Go and find out how many points Arsenal took from Newcastle and what ManCity did to Newcastle yesterday.

Newcastle na una mate this season. grin

Aston Villa dey wait for una next to flex muscle sef this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
airmark, the next time you want to deal Dayo about Alago, Ivanovic don give am mouth to dey talk now. grin

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
MISSING: The Met Police are still looking for a Belgian called Eden Hazard who has not been seen since May 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (19035) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: azpekuliar and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.