Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10180850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (18904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
2 German teams topping their group clearly with points

Only 1 EPL team is topping its group wit goal difference

And surprisingly, it's the team with that is languishing in 15th place in the league cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
lordfalcao:
This is what we need
Chai! And na serious ariya sele when these draws were made. Now na situation critical
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
CFCfan:

And surprisingly, it's the team with that is languishing in 15th place in the league cheesy

As at today Only Man city is guaranteed of qualifying

I would say Chelsea has 80%, Man Utd 60% and Arsenal 55%

I actually want these EPL teams to qualify but as 2nd in their group so Bayern, Barca, Juve and Madrid can share them for take away like dem dey share aristo-girls for politician party

How sweet would it be second round draws. Bayern vs Man Utd, Barca vs CHelsea, Madrid vs Arsenal , City vs ATletico and any EPL team that tops the group should face PSG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! See Integration and Diffferentiation on top say Chelsea wan qualify grin grin

You sef, You berra carry your calculator o. E be like sey na Europa sure pass for una. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
2 German teams topping their group clearly with points

Only 1 EPL team is topping its group wit goal difference

Funny enough as it stands, only City is free. The remaining 3 are praying for miracles. EPL my ar.se.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

As at today Only Man city is guaranteed of qualifying

I would say Chelsea has 80%, Man Utd 60% and Arsenal 55%

I actually want these EPL teams to qualify but as 2nd in their group so Bayern, Barca, Juve and Madrid can share them for take away like dem dey share aristo-girls for politician party.

How sweet would it be second round draws. Bayern vs Man Utd, Barca vs CHelsea, Madrid vs Arsenal , City vs ATletico and any EPL team that tops the group should face PSG
You no be better person walai! You are just wicked!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Bimffo:

You sef, You berra carry your calculator o. E be like sey na Europa sure pass for una. tongue
See ehn! E don tire me!! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Funny enough as it stands, only City is free. The remaining 3 are praying for miracles. EPL my ar.se.

How are the remaining 3 praying for miracle? So it'll be a miracle for Chelsea to win a home match?

Or will Man Utd depend on another team's result to qualify?

Which miracle are you exactly talking about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2015
timbros:

How are the remaining 3 praying for miracle? So it'll be a miracle for Chelsea to win a home match?

Or will Man Utd depend on another team's result to qualify?

Which miracle are you exactly talking about?
How is it not a miracle when they need their last game to qualify? Tell me!

After una get easy draws, una still mess up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Its Only a Miracle if your fate is not decided by your own hands, no matter the result of other teams.

Chelsea, Arsenal and United have to Win to qualify! And thats something the 3 will do.

You can place bets against them at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Bimffo:

Its Only a Miracle if your fate is not decided by your own hands, no matter the result of other teams.

Chelsea, Arsenal and United have to Win to qualify! And thats something the 3 will do.

You can place bets against them at your own risk.
We shall see. 8th and 9th are just around the corner.

Remember, Arsenal needs 3 to qualify.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

We shall see. 8th and 9th are just around the corner.

Remember, Arsenal needs 3 to qualify.
2 goal margin not three...All the English teams will qualify

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Given Costa has managed only seven goals in 10 months - 4 in 17 games this season - the need for reinforcements is clear.

Falcao is no longer a player and Remy have been reduced to a bit-part role often spent on the flank.

We can't have good net busters like Aubameyang, Vardy or even Griezmann now, no club would love to lose their focal point at this stage, so that leaves us with the option of a short-term fix.

Adebayor is currently a free agent, whilst RVP hasn't settled in Turkey. We can have either of the duo on loan.

What says you lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

You were saying?

And it took you 24 hours to reply..SMH for you Dayo, SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2015
patrickmuf:
2 goal margin not three...All the English teams will qualify
We shall see. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Griffon:
Given Costa has managed only seven goals in 10 months - 4 in 17 games this season - the need for reinforcements is clear.

Falcao is no longer a player and Remy have been reduced to a bit-part role often spent on the flank.

We can't have good net busters like Aubameyang, Vardy or even Griezmann now, no club would love to lose their focal point at this stage, so that leaves us with the option of a short-term fix.

Adebayor is currently a free agent, whilst RVP hasn't settled in Turkey. We can have either of the duo on loan.

What says you lot.

We should not even bother, this guys wont add anything to the team, more like getting another Falcao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Dhelake:

We should not even bother, this guys wont add anything to the team, more like getting another Falcao

RVP can offer us depth in the striking department.

He's one player with a remarkable conversion rate, he isn't profligate in front of goal, that's what his game is made of.

I'll definitely pick him ahead of Falcao at the moment.

Adebayor? Well Adebayor. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Only Chelsea would likely qualify, I see Manyoo and Arsenal getting eliminated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Griffon:

RVP can offer us depth in the striking department.

He's one player with a remarkable conversion rate, he isn't profligate in front of goal, that's what his game is made of.

I'll definitely pick him ahead of Falcao at the moment.

Adebayor? Well Adebayor. . .

What has been his conversion rate in recent times??

Falcao as well used to have a reasonable conversion rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Oga stop using words anyhow. Do you know the meaning of 'miracle' based on context of subject under discussion?

Whether you qualify in your first game or in your last game, as long as you have your 'destiny' in your hands, its not a 'miracle'.

Than what do you call teams that depends on results elsewhere for their qualification?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
timbros:

Oga stop using words anyhow. Do you know the meaning of 'miracle' based on context of subject under discussion?

Whether you qualify in your first game or in your last game, as long as you have your 'destiny' in your hands, its not a 'miracle'.

Than what do you call teams that depends on results elsewhere for their qualification?
We shall see. You guys had better be prepared. Bridge is no longer the fortress it was some years back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Chelsea: STILL IN THE HUNT (need a draw against Porto, can lose if Dynamo fail to win)

Porto: STILL IN THE HUNT (need to beat Chelsea, or hope Dynamo fail to beat Maccabi)

Dynamo Kyiv: STILL IN THE HUNT (need a win against Maccabi)

Maccabi Tel-Aviv: KNOCKED OUT (cannot qualify for Europa League)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

We shall see. You guys had better be prepared. Bridge is no longer tje fortress it was some years back.

Let us worry about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
timbros:

Let us worry about that.
Alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Leyqute:

And it took you 24 hours to reply..SMH for you Dayo, SMH.

Why should I reply you when match day never finish

Elekute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
A40:

Chai! And na serious ariya sele when these draws were made. Now na situation critical
free wetin you see we go qualify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
We just need to create more chances upfront for Costa , he can still score goals remember ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Against Spurs I'd say...
- walahi Hazard, Willian and Pedro/Oscar get enough fire power, brilliance and magic to make Rose, Walker and Dyer take 7 days off after the match.
- Deploy Ramires (shout out to Ibime grin) to shackle Dembele.
- Matic to dwarf Eriksen for 90+ mins
Harry Kane? pfff. A "Cane" has got nothing on a Rock. Zouma.

Lobatan. 3 points.

plus, make una help beg Diego to stay in his bloody position. angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
FBS:
Against Spurs I'd say...
- walahi Hazard, Willian and Pedro/Oscar get enough fire power, brilliance and magic to make Rose, Walker and Dyer take 7 days off after the match.

Lobatan. 3 points.

If it were as easy as this, Chelsea would not be in the position they are now. Well, I wish una good luck sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
FBS:
Against Spurs I'd say...

Lobatan. 3 points.

Your head is dere jare!!

If only u can contact mourinho nowsad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
FBS:
Against Spurs I'd say...

Lobatan. 3 points.

Ramires shackle Dembele?

With what strength?

Dembele wey dey bully strong guys like Kouyate. . . . na that insect Ramires you want send to fight with am?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

If it were as easy as this, Chelsea would not be in the position they are now. Well, I wish una good luck sha.
Sometimes football is just so easy like 123 and sometimes you need that piece of luck. Sometimes, even without doing so much everything goes your way...that's when all the stars just decide to align in one's favor. grin Sunday might be that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (18904) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.