Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

Ramires shackle Dembele?

With what strength?

Dembele wey dey bully strong guys like Kouyate. . . . na that insect Ramires you want send to fight with am?
Rami is faster than Dembele and the boy no dey tire. Just follow him everywhere and make life uncomfortable for him. Nothing else is required.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5:

Your head is dere jare!!

If only u can contact mourinho nowsad
hehehe. Thanks jare but JM sure has his own ideas. Either way, na 3 points be the koko. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

Ramires shackle Dembele?

With what strength? Dembele wey dey bully strong guys like Kouyate. . . . na that insect Ramires you want send to fight with am?
grin i wonder o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
FBS:

Sometimes football is just so easy like 123 and sometimes you need that piece of luck. Sometimes, even without doing so much everything goes your way...that's when all the stars just decide to align in one's favor. grin Sunday might be that day.
True.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:
grin i wonder o
Rami is not my favorite player but he can do that job. Who? Matic? He gets carried away easily. Rami though sometimes lack a football brain but is more disciplined imo.

ah yeah I forgot Mikel. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
FBS:

Rami is faster than Dembele and the boy no dey tire. Just follow him everywhere and make life uncomfortable for him. Nothing else is required.

My guy, fast no dey collect ball for pesin leg, nor does it stop someone adept at shielding the ball with his body who will troway you with body strength and swerve you off before advancing on your goal.

If your leg no full ground, your leg no full ground.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

My guy, fast no dey collect ball for pesin leg, nor does it stop someone adept at shielding the ball with his body who will troway you with body strength and swerve you off before advancing on your goal.

If your leg no full ground, your leg no full ground.

Rami strength na speed and endless energy. A deadly combo when used properly. Make Sunday come na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sturridge suffers yet another injury

Ibime do you still think the boy is unlucky?

More like cursed.

This guy has now suffered 2 different injuries while recovering from a 3rd...

Na goat milk the boy for don suck as pikin, no be breast milk...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nihilist:

End time injury grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

Ramires shackle Dembele?

With what strength?

Dembele wey dey bully strong guys like Kouyate. . . . na that insect Ramires you want send to fight with am?
U don't need to be a great Khali to shackle anybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
A40:
Only Chelsea would likely qualify, I see Manyoo and Arsenal getting eliminated
if I say make u bet now, u go disappear like Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
PietroRico:
Elenu ni e. Disappear ko rent-a-ghost ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
A40:

Elenu ni e. Disappear ko rent-a-ghost ni.
lol.. U go bet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
PietroRico:
cheesycheesycheesy Wetin you mean na? Hazard dey disappear like winsh abi wizard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy Wetin you mean na? Hazard dey disappear like winsh abi wizard?
Na so I hear o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
PietroRico:

End time things grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
lol.. U go bet?

A40, them don ask You o "You go bet?" Abi You don disappear like Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Nihilist:

More like cursed.

Or Liverpool just have a shyte med team just like arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

As at today Only Man city is guaranteed of qualifying

I would say Chelsea has 80%, Man Utd 60% and Arsenal 55%

I actually want these EPL teams to qualify but as 2nd in their group so Bayern, Barca, Juve and Madrid can share them for take away like dem dey share aristo-girls for politician party

How sweet would it be second round draws. Bayern vs Man Utd, Barca vs CHelsea, Madrid vs Arsenal , City vs ATletico and any EPL team that tops the group should face PSG

Can't wait to watch this fixture sometime around the knock-out stages... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Dhelake:

What has been his conversion rate in recent times??

Falcao as well used to have a reasonable conversion rate

I doubt if he's getting games at Fenerbache to start with.

The figures RVP reeled out while in England were impressive, so that should stand in place of his resume cheesy

And I think it is quite out of place to compare Falcao's woes to RVP's. One was strung-out by an ACL injury for nearly a year while the other is simply aging.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Nihilist:

More like cursed.

Saw a Stat recently, He has played 70games since joining and have missed 68 games during same period
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2015
How i wish i cn get hazard's contacts. That guy needs to b talked to seriously. How cn a player of his talent b so lazy to train and improve on his game.
A player like hazard should b chelsea's freekick taker. He has great potential, bt his laziness and care-free attitude has nt allowed hm to improve on his talent. Luk at hw willian's hardwork in training has paid off 4 hm dis season. His teammate confirmed that he trains hard on freekicks during training, nw it has paid off. Remember, hazard was in chelsea b4 willian arrived, bt nw willian is d chief set-piece taker.
Hazard wl neva take shots wen he is supposed to, he rather pass to a useless teammate that wl waste d chance.
I think his problem is psychological, and i suggest Roman Abram shld get hm a psycho-therapist to ingrain in him d hunger to score goals so that he cn use it to save himself on d days he did nt perform well, like hw neymar nd cr7 does.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2015
coded01:

Can't wait to watch this fixture sometime around the knock-out stages... cool

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Dhellake:

Be careful what you wish for

Leave all those Barca fans. grin Them fear Chelsea o. But them go still dey pretend. grin

Make we leave the matter sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
lol.. U go bet?
5 large. Make mandem take your money drink skushes for shrine or scope babe for Bogobiri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Greatihex:
How i wish i cn get hazard's contacts. That guy needs to b talked to seriously. How cn a player of his talent b so lazy to train and improve on his game.
A player like hazard should b chelsea's freekick taker. He has great potential, bt his laziness and care-free attitude has nt allowed hm to improve on his talent. Luk at hw willian's hardwork in training has paid off 4 hm dis season. His teammate confirmed that he trains hard on freekicks during training, nw it has paid off. Remember, hazard was in chelsea b4 willian arrived, bt nw willian is d chief set-piece taker.
Hazard wl neva take shots wen he is supposed to, he rather pass to a useless teammate that wl waste d chance.
I think his problem is psychological, and i suggest Roman Abram shld get hm a psycho-therapist to ingrain in him d hunger to score goals so that he cn use it to save himself on d days he did nt perform well, like hw neymar nd cr7 does.

i tink i gat his digits cheesy

but on a serious note, hazard is only gud @ takin pks, if he is still gud.... Freekicks is out of the equation...

Anyway brazillians are gifted in taking freekicks cool...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Chestar5:

Give it to Ramires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
A40:

5 large. Make mandem take your money drink skushes for shrine or scope babe for Bogobiri

5k?.. Who go be boardman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Chestar5:

i tink i gat his digits cheesy

but on a serious note, hazard is only gud @ takin pks, if he is still gud.... Freekicks is out of the equation...

that is nt true. Hazard is a gud freekick taker, he has d vision nd accuracy in range balls.
What he nids is only pratice nd hardwork 4 d beast in hm to b unleashed. He has always bn termed a lazy trainer and dat is his problem.
I have watched highlights of hazard's freekick goals at lille, so, i knw wat i am saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Bimffo:

Leave all those Barca fans. grin Them fear Chelsea o. But them go still dey pretend. grin

Taaaaaaa!!!!!

Because of this comment, I would go on dry fasting for a week before the draws are announced so that Barça would meet Chelsea.
Better start your own dry fasting now so that Chelsea would top their group grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Greatihex:
that is nt true. Hazard is a gud freekick taker, he has d vision nd accuracy in range balls.
What he nids is only pratice nd hardwork 4 d beast in hm to b unleashed. He has always bn termed a lazy trainer and dat is his problem.
I have watched highlights of hazard's freekick goals at lille, so, i knw wat i am saying.

people tend to change or will i say he is under more pressure than he were at lille, that cud b y
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Bimffo:

i want dat fixture more than anytin. It is always thrilling to watch.
One tin still remains that barca fans always fear 4 a barca vs chelsea fixture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), fredoooooo, tobiboss(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.