Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10426901 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:
Lol.. See how them dey make draw at spurs be like big deal grin

The fans have adopted the small club mentality and that's lovely grin

I know you were expecting the big club 'man utd' to beat leicester easily yesterday cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
MysticZeus:

Femi, You dey Happy for this Kind Boring Match? grin

Oh, You are accustomed to Loosing, so a Draw is okay for You. Chai. grin

Happy with a draw ke? I wasn't o, u need to see ow I was shouting and cussing our luck anytime we tried to score, after the match, my friends were making fun of me dt I wanted to enter the TV smiley I left the viewing centre very sad, I wanted the win so we could move up...But as always, a draw is still better than a loss.

Oh...lest I forget, fvck doz 2 Spanish and ex barca players, they were both useless, one was totally useless as a midfielder, the other one was just running around aimlessly and the few chances we got at goal, he couldn't direct his shots on target.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dem say na left wing dey make Hazard no score

Last game he was played behind the striker no goal no assist

This one he was played at striker no goal no assist

Next game maybe he would play for the opponent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
I know you were expecting the big club 'man utd' to beat leicester easily yesterday cheesy
and I was disappointed when we didn't.. I didn't celebrate the draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Almost midway through the season future wpoty never still score cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmn! Another Clean Sheet for Hazard.

What if he went the whole season without scoring a goal?? What If!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
As useless as merefish has been this season, he has managed to find the Net a few times..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:
As useless as merefish has been this season, he has managed to find the Net a few times..
And yet, Airmark go dey carry Depay matter for head like say e dey hawk plantain. Meanwhile, Hazard still hasn't hit the bar not to talk of scoring!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Get Ozil. What a player.
Mi perfecto numero 10 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
And yet, Airmark go dey carry Depay matter for head like say e dey hawk plantain. Meanwhile, Hazard still hasn't hit the bar not to talk of scoring!!
classic example of person wey no know where dey pain am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Please don't type my moniker and depay's name on the same line again. It's a capital offence at the moment. Happy sunday to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
dmcdad:
Back to square 1. I guess Chelsea's season will Kickstart next week then and not this week any longer.

#Pray4Chelsea.cheesy

You noticed Costa on the bench? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
MysticZeus:
Okay, its official, Chelsea's Season starts Next Week gringringringrin

Like someone said its getting old...Their season actually started today... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:

Na so life be oh... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nihilist:

Shebi I told you guys months ago.

Klitschko just needed someone his size to face up to him.
Dude you did. Still thought Wladmir's experience would see him through. We all know Wladmir has been fighting bums the entirety of his career. Unlike his brother Vitali, you'll struggle to name one memorable fight of his. I am happy for the Heavyweight division as a whole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MysticZeus: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Happy with a draw ke? I wasn't o, u need to see ow I was shouting and cussing our luck anytime we tried to score, after the match, my friends were making fun of me dt I wanted to enter the TV smiley I left the viewing centre very sad, I wanted the win so we could move up...But as always, a draw is still better than a loss.

Oh...lest I forget, fvck doz 2 Spanish and ex barca players, they were both useless, one was totally useless as a midfielder, the other one was just running around aimlessly and the few chances we got at goal, he couldn't direct his shots on target.

Hahahaha... grin

Today was not their day, Fab is losing His Vibes already, Pedrito was really funny today, I won't even lie. grin
Hazard was unlucky, that Lloris save could Make someone Cry cry , but when Lloris made the save, I was like this ---» (grin)

I was unhappy Chelsea drew sha, I wanted Kane and Co to scoop all 3 points angry

*dodges bottle from Mourinholic* shocked
*doges slap from Ibime* shockedshocked

*picks race* gringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MysticZeus: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

gringrin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
So man u have stylishly injected d 'draw' injection into top teams bah undecided.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chestar5:
So man u have stylishly injected d 'draw' injection into top teams bah undecided.....

By top teams you mean arsenal and tottenham right?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
dopeJemi:

By top teams you mean arsenal and tottenham right?

chelsea is still and will remain a top team till dis season ends and we are nowhere near top 4.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
coded01:

You noticed Costa on the bench? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy para for JM ooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
You no be better person at all. Haba! Not nice! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chestar5:

chelsea is still and will remain a top team till dis season ends and we are nowhere near top 4.....

Hahahahahahhahahahaha, alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is pure wickedness. Jeez! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
raumdeuter:
When Costa threw the bib Mikel sef dey laff am

You dey vex because of one benching, if na you dem dey bench like me, You for don turn suicide bomber
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelsea just started their season. #Ohmyankara

IMO a draw is much better for chelsea against tottenham. Mou has decided to draw the teams stronger than Chelsea and then win his relegation contenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg, next week no dey finish? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MysticZeus:
Okay, its official, Chelsea's Season starts Next Week gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy para for JM ooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mikel sef dey laugh am... grin

Say Guy Wetin you wan make I do - Mikel... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg oooooo. He is partly one of us now. So, he aint that accustomed to losing. Him dey use us dey hold body. Afterall, body no be firewood. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MysticZeus:

Femi, You dey Happy for this Kind Boring Match? grin

Oh, You are accustomed to Loosing, so a Draw is okay for You. Chai. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
How art the mighty fallen!

Although truth be told, them no mighty at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
PietroRico:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Imagine say them draw dey happy. Wetin different from them and Sunderland? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:

Mikel sef dey laugh am... grin

Say Guy Wetin you wan make I do - Mikel... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), andrewbaba44, LORDLARGE(m), fredoooooo, Holurantee(m), Puntingnoob, pelvicky(m), Debroslink, Trevor012(m), BlueRayDick, Itsrm(m), swiz123(m), Dundalk(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.