Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10375806 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (19064) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Dhellake:

Na Dem carry this Chelsea matter for head pass and the fans of the other that has known no joy in the last few seasons, those ones, I can understand, they need something to make them happy
Abeg tell this house the source of your "joy in the last few seasons"?

@ least we are 5 points from trouble smiley smiley smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:45am On Nov 30, 2015
My Chelsea brothers get time sha. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2015
10 things that scare Barca

1-Mourinho
2-Chelsea
3-Mourinho
4-Chelsea
5-Chelsea
6-Mourinho
7-Go back to 1
8-Re read 4
9-Anything Blue
10-Anything Mourinho

And you want the fans not to have Circulatory shock and Menorrhagia all together thinking about the Combination of Mourinho and Chelsea

As for 'Manchester back-up' they can keep PASSING their stupidity around aimlessly without sense,that's their Philosophy anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Since Mourinho started coaching Barca has won 4 CL titles

Mourinho has won 2, Chelsea has won 1

Barca has won 2 trebles, Mourinho has won 1

Barca has smashed Mourinho coached sides multiple times including embarassing scorelines like 5-0. barca is top of the best league in Europe Chelsea is 14th in an inferior league

3 Barca players would be named among the top 5 Ballon d or for this yr. No chelsea player would make top 5

So why would this yeye club and coach scare anyone named barcelona

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:31am On Nov 30, 2015
MysticZeus:

Add Akamu join gringringrin
Abeg no put too much sugar oooooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2015
coded01:

Winter transfer back to Spain just like Filipe Luis... grin
Gbam! At a well reduced fee. Mehn, Atletico knows business.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:33am On Nov 30, 2015
barackohandso:

See as you turn preacher on top
Wetin guy go do na?grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2015
coded01:

What more? Nice post... cheesy wink
Thanks bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:38am On Nov 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bîtch abeg quit whining like a little girl on her period and park well.

U complain abt trolling every time but u neva come to call off ur boys wen they troll other teams on other threads.
Its obvious the tin dey pain u gan. But wats my own. If u're pained, u can go hug transformer!!
And make him make sure say light dey when him wan hug am oooooo. So that them go connect well.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Gbam! At a well reduced fee. Mehn, Atletico knows business.cheesy

Na so... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Thanks bro.

You welcome... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Barca has smashed Mourinho coached sides multiple times including embarassing scorelines like 5-0. barca is top of the best league in Europe Chelsea is 14th in an inferior league

3 Barca players would be named among the top 5 Ballon d or for this yr. No chelsea player would make top 5

After Using your stadium for my UCL owambe party, I understand the bitterness
Bayern is my friend with benefits.........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Gulit on hazard - " He worked too hard [against Tottenham],' Gullit said. 'I want him to be sharp in front of goal. He kicks the ball, head's down, head's down, he still has to run forward. This is a sign of a player like: "Oh my God. I have to run again." All players know that, when you put your head down like that. 'He is as important as Ronaldo is for Real Madrid. He is as important as Messi is for Barcelona. Do they chase back as much? No, because they need to save their energy for the right moment.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

After Using your stadium for my UCL owambe party, I understand the bitterness
Bayern is my friend with benefits.........

Thats why Bayern are already in the CL second round and Chelsea is still struggling to make it there

When was the last time you played a CL semi finals sef?

Given how we mauled Chelsea the last time we met in Prague I understad you would still be bitter

The problem is you dont pick your size instead of focusing on teams like Swansea, West brom and Macabbi your fellow mediocre teams. You are looking for Barcelona and Bayern who are scheming of ways to win the CL title

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
Gulit on hazard -
" He worked too hard [against Tottenham],' Gullit said. 'I
want him to be sharp in front of goal. He kicks the ball,
head's down, head's down, he still has to run forward.
This is a sign of a player like: "Oh my God. I have to
run again." All players know that, when you put your
head down like that.
'He is as important as Ronaldo is for Real Madrid. He
is as important as Messi is for Barcelona. Do they
chase back as much? No, because they need to save
their energy for the right moment.

By December 4, Hazard would have 0 goals and 2 assists in the season. Thats 5 months after the season started

Hazard is useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

oga, point of correction, mou has won treble twice.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why Bayern are already in the CL second round and Chelsea is still struggling to make it there

Given how we mauled Chelsea the last time we met in Prague I understad you would still be bitter

The problem is you dont pick your size instead of focusing on teams like Swansea, West brom and Macabbi your fellow mediocre teams. You are looking for Barcelona and Bayern who are scheming of ways to win the CL title

pls, cn u tel dis forum hw bayern mauled chelsea d last time they met? What was d scoreline?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

If th3m win a trophy in a season, them don dey fulfilled. But they wan dey compete against treble contenders like Barca-Bayern.

I really pity them sha. They should just stick to competing against the likes of Tottenham. Na their level be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Greatihex:
oga, point of correction, mou has won treble twice.
Two trebles biti bawo?

His only treble was at Inter. Don't tell me he won a treble with Porto because he didn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Two trebles biti bawo?

His only treble was at Inter. Don't tell me he won a treble with Porto because he didn't.
wat did he do wt porto if he did nt win treble wt porto?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Baysnhit fans hating on JM? grin

Anyways Jose says hi to Lou 'I shall' van Gaal.

A student can always beat his "teacher" .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2015
FBS:
Baysnhit fans hating on JM? grin

Anyways Jose says hi to Lou 'I shall' van Gaal.

A student can always beat his "teacher" .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2015
tng:

Hahaha. Where have u been?

I dey sideline dey observe things cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Guy, all these na to make we all happy. Nobody them dey pay for here ooooo. Some of the jokes suppose dey make una laugh sef and not the other way round.

Trolling in this kinda predicament Chelsea is undergoing is allowed. If we no do all these stunts, how e wan sweet wella?
Even Dayo wey dey troll una so, you know how him and A40 take troll us ontop 7-up matter?cheesycheesycheesy Leave matter for mathias jare.

I don't know if you see matches via Football Viewing Centres. If you do, then you wouldn't complain about this. Ther is a special kinda joy you encounter when you see matches at Viewing Centres. Them go yarb your team and all that but you go even follow laugh sef and na so e dey go. If you take am personal, na that time e go dey pepper you more.

So allow men troll as much as possible. E go make when una go rise again, we go shame. Na so e dey go abi you no know how far ni?cheesycheesycheesy

I nor knw as this type of trolling dey go. .

For here, dem no dey do party or troll unless a team loses. Its getting really annoying when people come and talk senseless talk here all in the name of trolling. If you must troll, the least you can do is to be creative with it.

Some of the dullards here only know how to talk nonsense and when a real discussion comes up, they will go missing and if by chance they try to contribute, you see the kind of bullocks they come up with.

If una only source of happiness be this. make una Kontinue lol. Who am i to take that a way from y'all.

You cannot even compare any of these doughnuts to Dayo. . All of them wanto be like him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Two trebles biti bawo?

So what did he win at Porto?? You mum's Heart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
After Using your stadium for my UCL owambe party, I understand the bitterness Bayern is my friend with benefits.........

grin See How You finish Dayo. grin Dayo con change am to Epistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bîtch abeg quit whining like a little girl on her period and park well.

U complain abt trolling every time but u neva come to call off ur boys wen they troll other teams on other threads.
Its obvious the tin dey pain u gan. But wats my own. If u're pained, u can go hug transformer!!

See, nothing sensible ever comes out of your hands on that keyboard.. You always dont make sense. You will never make sense.

As i said, this is your only source of happiness. without this, your whole existence is meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

So what did he win at Porto?? You mum's Heart
Bro, there are only seven teams who have won the treble, and Porto ain't one of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
lalaboi:

I nor knw as this type of trolling dey go. .

For here, dem no dey do party or troll unless a team loses. Its getting really annoying when people come and talk senseless talk here all in the name of trolling. If you must troll, the least you can do is to be creative with it.

Some of the dullards here only know how to talk nonsense and when a real discussion comes up, they will go missing and if by chance they try to contribute, you see the kind of bullocks they come up with.

If una only source of happiness be this. make una Kontinue lol. Who am i to take that a way from y'all.

You cannot even compare any of these doughnuts to Dayo. . All of them wanto be like him.

Ask my peeps for Barca thread them go tell you say I no get biz with any other thread other than mine. But then, your people on here no go let person rest. Ask the likes of Chelseafan1, hensben, Mourinholic et al. So you don't find it fitting that we troll back after them don spam our thread abi?

I started visiting this thread just some 4-5 weeks ago. And na just to pay una back with una own coin.cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro, there are only seven teams who have won the treble, and Porto ain't one of them.

Srories! 7 Teams ko, 9 teams ni.

Mourinho won the treble at Porto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Srories! 7 Teams ko, 9 teams ni.

Mourinho won the treble at Porto.
I guess I now know where you are coming from. He did it with them to win the UEFA cup. I was actually referring to Champions League treble.

But, treble na treble sha as long as it ain't a domestic one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (19064) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, Sportsweb, Itsrm(m), bestmutiu2019(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.