Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10373721 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (19064) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On Jan 19, 2016
homesteady:

[s]It's not a hidden secret that you have a very bad grasp of English, so I'm not surprised.

Airmark - Busquets is average
Airmark - he has never been voted into world best XI confirms it.

In a debate, aren't all your premises directly connected to the topic? [/s]

Pls scram. The dude that wanted to play tricks outta my view on busquet has backed out. You should go and take several seats, rather than tryna cover your gullibility.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2016
CFCman:
In Africa, the greatest left-backs I watched were Wome, C. Babayaro, Kuffour and Udeze cheesy

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2016
airmark:

Pls scram. The dude that wanted to play tricks outta my view on busquet has backed out. You should go and take several seats, rather than tryna cover your gullibility.

Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy, you make the word - 'daft' squirm at the level of your daftness! This is just simple English na undecided
You should have just moved on without replying like you did when I questioned the credibility of your supposed tactical lens!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy,
you make the word - 'daft' squirm at the level of your daftness!
This is just simple English na undecided
You should have just moved on without replying like you did when I questioned the credibility of your supposed tactical lens!
Ouch... That hurts.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Shey na 'Hell in a Cell' match una dey do for here ni?

See as everybody dey tackle anybody...

Come on boys, let's move this to Manyoo thread.

This is a fight free zone.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2016
A group of 'Gunners' fans demonstrated their devotion to Özil with this song that goes: "I just don't think you understand. He's Arsene Wenger's man. He's better than Zidane".

Source: Marca.

One can only imagine Arsenal fans' delusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2016
dmcdad:
A group of 'Gunners' fans demonstrated their devotion to Özil with this song that goes: "I just don't think you understand. He's Arsene Wenger's man. He's better than Zidane".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2016
dmcdad:

Ozil is the best Amf
Coquelin is the best DM
Sanchez is the best winger in EPL
Ramsey is worth 60m
Kos should make Fifpro team
Cech is a god
Monreal is the best LB
Bellerin is the best RB
Giroud is better than Benzema
Walcott is a better finisher than Ronaldo
Carzola >Fabregas

When its time to praise Wenger-"Wenger has done what most coaches can't do,HE IS MANAGING AN AVERAGE SQUAD'

Don't you just love the gunners?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

Ozil is the best Amf
Coquelin is the best DM
Ramsey is worth 60m
Cech is a god
Monreal is the best LB
Bellerin is the best RB
Carzola >Fabregas

When its time to praise Wenger-"Wenger has done what most coaches can't do,HE IS MANAGING AN AVERAGE SQUAD'

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Those people are f---ing comedians,

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

Ozil is the best Amf
Coquelin is the best DM
Ramsey is worth 60m
Cech is a god
Monreal is the best LB
Bellerin is the best RB
Carzola >Fabregas

Overall arsenal fans need to understand things.

Cc. Airmark- come and see the defination of average players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
diggz:

The kind logic and twisting I see for here ehn.... embarassed lipsrsealed
No mind him. Players are now judged by their potentials.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

Ozil is the best Amf
Coquelin is the best DM
Ramsey is worth 60m
Cech is a god
Monreal is the best LB
Bellerin is the best RB
Carzola >Fabregas

grin

Preach on my man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Ibime:

Sharrap my friend. Like I said, only maga money can get him now. He is not worth £80m+

timbros:
Meanwhile FBS, Ibime has a point on Dybala.
You can't compare Pogba's situation in Juve to Dybala.

raumdeuter:

Ibimes POV makes more sense. Juve wont sell Dybala unless someone offers magalicious money. A player they just bought and hinged their attacking hopes on
funny guys. Yes he has a point but I read elsewhere (as at December) that Barca were sort of in for him.
See here.

Will they sell or not? heck knows but never rule it out. I like the player so maybe its just a wish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Your predictions against L'aar,se FC? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2016
FBS:
For real?
I would have sold all of them bar Courtois....But even if we sell Courtois,no P.....Sign Butland immediately .

Costa,Oscar,Hazard,Courtois- Out
Lukaku-Alli/Wijnaldum/Barkley/Tielemans-Brahimi/Moura/Pastore/Auba-Butland/Scuffet-In

That will actually be an upgrade
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2016
FBS:
Your predictions against L'aar,se FC? cheesy
I feel more comfortable at Emirates than in my bedroom

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:
if only the players ll have this ur confidence... Arsenal ll b doomed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

LOL. grin Jokes apart though, we need to start picking up them points NOW!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

I would have sold all of them bar Courtois....But even if we sell Courtois,no P.....Sign Butland immediately .

Costa,Oscar,Hazard,Courtois- Out
Lukaku-Alli/Wijnaldum/Barkley/Tielemans-Brahimi/Moura/Pastore/Auba-Butland/Scuffet-In

That will actually be an upgrade
Aint digging all those names there except Tielemans. Good with both feet.
Maybe Butland as second choice cos I'm definitely OK with Begovic. He's made only 2-3 mistakes all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
FBS:

Aint digging all those names there except Tielemans. Good with both feet.
Maybe Butland as second choice cos I'm definitely OK with Begovic. He's made only 2-3 mistakes all season.
Butland benched Begovic... Lloris isn't bad either

You aren't digging Auba,Pastore,wijnaldum and lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=bigkesh post=42122495][/quote]

You aren't digging Auba,Pastore,wijnaldum and lukaku?

Auba aint planning on saying bye bye to Dortmund.
Pastore? French ligue go don weaken his appetite and its not like PSG will drive him personally to The Bridge.
Wijnaldum, so far for me its a miss and hit. Not sure he is the No 10 we need.
Lukaku? Everton wey no gree sell Stone will sell Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
dmcdad:

"His eyes are offside
His eyes are offside
Mesut Ozil
His eyes are offside"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
FBS:

funny guys. Yes he has a point but I read elsewhere (as at December) that Barca were sort of in for him.
See here.

Will they sell or not? heck knows but never rule it out. I like the player so maybe its just a wish.

Bro, like raumdeuter said, it's only magalicious money that will take Dybala away from Juve. It's not that it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to leave.

We don't pay magalicious money anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
homesteady:

[s]Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy, you make the word - 'daft' squirm at the level of your daftness! This is just simple English na undecided
You should have just moved on without replying like you did when I questioned the credibility of your supposed tactical lens![/s]

Just like your moniker, homesteady, i had told you before, you had nothing sensible to offer the outside world. How do we explain the level of intelligence of someone who attaches greatness to valdes ( goal keeper) while in barca only because of his ball distribution. The reason why FIFA does nt allow fans to vote for fifa world XI is because of nincompoops like you who have access to internet and will mess things up. Only 3 guys have premium soccer brain on that barca thread, logica and 2 other guys like that. You and others reason football matters like poverty-stricken drunkards.

homesteady:

Before the arrival of Neuer, which goalkeeper was as good as Valdes when it comes to distribution of the ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
airmark:

Just like your moniker, homesteady, i had told you before, you had nothing sensible to offer the outside world. How do we explain the level of intelligence of someone who attaches greatness to valdes ( goal keeper) while in barca only because of his ball distribution. The reason why FIFA does nt allow fans to vote for fifa world XI is because of nincompoops like you who have access to internet and will mess things up. Only 3 guys have premium soccer brain on that barca thread, logica and 2 other guys like that. You and others reason football matters like poverty-stricken drunkards.

Guy abeg go even if na chicken brain make you get.

You shot yourself with the comment before, stop displaying your low level of English understanding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo grin This guy, you make the word - 'daft' squirm at the level of your daftness!

Wtf

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
stuff46:

Guy abeg go even if na chicken brain make you get.

You shot yourself with the comment before, stop displaying your low level of English understanding.

stuff46:

Cc. Airmark- come and see the defination of average players.

No be only defination, na ventilation. Olodo oshi, typical nairaland barca fan. Well you always crave for my attention, now you've got it. My pastor asked me to save a life this month, Only few people jumped into lagoon when their expectations were not met and came back alive to tell the story. Now you have achieved your goal and saved from drowning. congrats.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Winter slam or Vengeance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Evening Standard infers that we are the favourites to sign Saido Berahino of West Brom.

Good backup striker I say.

Seems like Traore will be leaving on loan though. It's being rumored that Swansea and Everton are wrestling it out for his signature.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
RAKITIC:
Nobody is talking about roberto carlos

Because he was overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (19064) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.