Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10183643 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (18905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chestar5:

is it child's play, y wud a reasonable human mock someone's injury ... I feel so so sorry for zouma embarassed....
I hope he gets beta..
Help me ask o, that was the same treatment dished to Boateng not long ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Comparing Andreas Christensen with Kurt Zouma, John Terry and Gary Cahill this season...

I say bring the lad back! Dude have not made a single defensive error in Bundesliga this season!

http://www.squawka.com/news/andreas-christensen-the-solution-to-chelseas-defensive-problems/594485

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
timbros:
Comparing Andreas Christensen with Kurt Zouma, John Terry and Gary Cahill this season...

I say bring the lad back! Dude have not made a single defensive error in Bundesliga this season!

http://www.squawka.com/news/andreas-christensen-the-solution-to-chelseas-defensive-problems/594485

Bring him back for what?? As Miazga understudy?
Let's not pretend like we don't know our team,let the boy enjoy his football in Germany abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Bring him back for what?? As Miazga understudy?
Let's not pretend like we don't know our team,let the boy enjoy his football in Germany abeg

Who says he is coming back as Miazga understudy?

Are you rating a MLS Miazga ahead of a Bundesliga Christensen who have regularly featured for our u21?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
timbros:

Who says he is coming back as Miazga understudy?

Are you rating a MLS Miazga ahead of a Bundesliga Christensen who have regularly featured for our u21?
M saying that's what he will become, we will rather play Miazga than play him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
bigkesh:

M saying that's what he will become, we will rather play Miazga than play him

And I'm asking you, assuming you are the coach, whom will you play?

We all know that our transfer dealings lately have been whack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2016
timbros:

And I'm asking you, assuming you are the coach, whom will you play?

We all know that our transfer dealings lately have been whack.
Who I will play is actually not important..... Look at it like this...

We wanted a CB in January, instead of signing Miazga why didn't we recall him...
If they rated Andreas above Him they would have recalled Andreas and not sign him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Can we not talk about Chelsea's transfer dealings please
cry it's more heartbreaking than that iniesta goal at the bridge. cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
timbros:

You think Christensen woulda fared any better here this term?

It's been a terrible season for us, not even Baresi nor Thuram would have helped our course.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
PSG-Chelsea this tuesday!!!
Blood Of Zacharriah shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Fear don de catch u?

don't worry Chelsea must collect, e don tey de receive. thrashing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adam Johnson.....
How do you get attracted to a 15 year old girl though? To top it all he has a stunning bae

Giggs is still the worst mehn,impossible to beat him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
bigkesh:
Adam Johnson.....
How do you get attracted to a 15 year old girl though? To top it all he has a stunning bae

Giggs is still the worst mehn,impossible to beat him

grin Terry nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bimffo:

grin Terry nko?
Terry slept with his teammate's ex gf,Giggs slept with his BLOOD BROTHER'S wife for 7 years

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dongorgon5:

Can they pls postpone this match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dongorgon5:

I serve a living God...

The best result for us is a 2-0 defeat, I don't see us scoring.......

I have been thinking of it,no matter the lineup we select I just don't see us scoring....

Zouma is out,Iva is iva,Cahill ehn.......
Mikel,Matic,Fab..For goodness sake
Hazard and Willian are our only hope.......

I think we should just play Hazard,Willian,Oscar( strictly as RW) with Fab and Mikel and park our lives in the box.......

At least that way we can create a chance when we have the ball,won't stop us from losing though...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
bigkesh:

Terry slept with his teammate's ex gf,Giggs slept with his BLOOD BROTHER'S wife for 7 years
All na cheating. Same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
bigkesh:

I serve a living God...

I have been thinking of it,no matter the lineup we select I just don't see us scoring....

I think we should just play Hazard,Willian,Oscar( strictly as RW) with Fab and Mikel and park our lives in the box.......

At least that way we can create a chance when we have the ball,won't stop us from losing though...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
chrisley024:
Bruv, cheating pass cheating oooo. Leave matter for martha.

I know say all bad, but teammate and brother? The gap far wella!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
chrisley024:
One night stand with your ex will hurt you just as much as sleeping with your wife for 7 years??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cesctotti(m): 3:16am On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:

I serve a living God...

I wonder what you and other buddies will post here if Chelsea eventually wins this... C'mmon... They may not be getting results at d moment doesn't stop them from being a team to beat...a force to be reckoned with...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2016
cesctotti:
I wonder what you and other buddies will post here if Chelsea eventually wins this... C'mmon... They may not be getting results at d moment doesn't stop them from being a team to beat...a force to be reckoned with...

Even if we win which is almost impossible, I still don't see us escaping the second leg, this present squad is that bad cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
airmark:

Lol
Postpone wetin??
Na tuesday we go see fire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:

I serve a living God...

You're right
We need a strong mildfield.
I don't know what happened to matic.
I've been praying for matic to rediscover his form that night.
You know that super monster.
I don't what to see oscar in that line-up on tuesday.
Ninja is will disappear when everything gets tough and hot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2016
I have not seen Chelsea fans this negative about Chelsea. Don't worry guys, the lads will surprise you lots.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls someone should enlighten me about Patrick van Aanholt, is he still a Chelsea player loaned to Sunderland or has he been sold outrightly?

The guy seems to be playing so well for Sunderland, if he is still a blue, would love the management to recall him for next season to fight for a place in the squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Pls someone should enlighten me about Patrick van Aanholt, is he still a Chelsea player loaned to Sunderland or has he been sold outrightly?

The guy seems to be playing so well for Sunderland, if he is still a blue, would love the management to recall him for next season to fight for a place in the squad.

Lad has been sold and shipped out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Griffon:

Lad has been sold and shipped out.

Awww!!! ok thanks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mikel being rested for PSG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Mikel being rested for PSG
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Lol
Postpone wetin??
Na tuesday we go see fire

No shaking . lets see what happens in this Newcastle match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (18905) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.