Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10426837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

What of yaya Toure

Really!

Dayo you know better now...

Who sabi yaya when he was the same age with kelechi? undecided

If he is Spanish or Argentine... Haha! grin

In fact if he is English... EPL fans including the British media go dey shout the "new Pele"... Future WPOY... Blablabla... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eastbay:
grin
How do you smell someone's breath online?
You have officially lost it.
grin
hahahahahahahahahajah ariri ana'm ebee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

What of yaya Toure
Don't you ever engage me in your useless back and forth arguments on this thread henceforth if you will be pretending not to see my mentions when you are found out....
Infact, don't mention my moniker ever again or quote me.
Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HurricaneMIMZY: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
coded01:

He is black... Also a full-blooded African...

Iheanacho isn't more African than Yaya and Bony so I don't get why he's treated that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Blood dey hot oh... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Don't you ever engage me in your useless back and forth arguments on this thread henceforth if you will be pretending not to see my mentions when you are found out....
Infact, don't mention my moniker ever again or quote me.
Thanks.

This is Douglas Costas best season, this is Mahrez best season

Mahrez has obviously been better than Douglas Costa based on their goals and assists stats

So for now Mahrez is better than DOuglas Costa. I have no problem admitting that

Just like Mahrez is better than hazard. Do you agree with that

Are you satisfied now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mahrez has obviously been better than Douglas Costa based on their goals and assists stats

[size=18pt]So for now Mahrez is better than DOuglas Costa. I have no problem admitting that[/size]

Are you satisfied now?

How about Robben?

Do you admit that Mahrez is better than Robben based on that criteria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:
How about Robben?

Do you admit that Mahrez is better than Robben based on that criteria?

This isnt Robbens best season. For he has been injured for most of it. And Robben has been far more consistent than Mahrez is. if Mahrez can dominate CL, World cup and Local league consistently for almost a decade with double digit goals and assists like Robben has then we can start comparing

Unlike Mahrez vs Costa both are just coming out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Iheanacho isn't more African than Yaya and Bony so I don't get why he's treated that way.

Ask Dayo... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

This isnt Robbens best season. For he has been injured for most of it. And Robben has been far more consistent than Mahrez is. if Mahrez can dominate CL, World cup and Local league consistently for almost a decade with double digit goals and assists like Robben has then we can start comparing

Unlike Mahrez vs Costa both are just coming out

How about Kane vs Aguero.

This is the 2nd straight season that the Englishman would outscore Sergio.

I remember Coogar saying that if Kane was able to repeat last seasons heroics, he would crown him the better player....or was it you that said it sef?

Anyway what do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:
How about Kane vs Aguero.

[size=18pt]This is the 2nd straight season that the Englishman would outscore Sergio.[/size]

I remember Coogar saying that if Kane was able to repeat last seasons heroics, he would crown him the better player....or was it you that said it sef?
Anyway what do you think?

Not true.

Aguero outscored Kane last season in the league and won the golden boot

Currently Kane is just one goal ahead of Kun.

So in the last 2 seasons Kane has not outscored Aguero. We can say in the last 2 seasons Kane has come close to being a top striker but still not Aguero level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Not true.

So in the last 2 seasons Kane has not outscored Aguero. We can say in the last 2 seasons Kane has come close to being a top striker but still not Aguero level

You're right.

I just wan hear wetin you go talk cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Not true.

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:
You're right.

I just wan hear wetin you go talk cheesy

Nice try, But you no fit catch me that easily.

BTW We Leicester fans when are we going to have our thread. Especially those of us supporting Leicester from the days of Emile Heskey grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eastbay:

grin

How do you smell someone's breath online?

You have officially lost it.

grin

You can tell from the amount of gibberish they spit each time a post is made. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

BTW We Leicester fans when are we going to have our thread. Especially those of us supporting Leicester from the days of Emile Heskey grin grin

Gbaski grin

I dont even know how to feel about this thing.

It's like when you run into the ex you dumped back then, but now she don hot gaan and she dey drive ferrari too.

There was even one time, I was parking in the G4S car park just in front of King power to attend rugby games 10 minutes walk away at Welford road almost every weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
diggz:

You can tell from the amount of gibberish they spit each time a post is made. grin cheesy

Joyless fellow.

Chai.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

We don get our own thread abeg.

https://www.nairaland.com/3070605/leicester-city-football-club-champions#45060753

I remember when I used to trek from London to Leceister every other week just to catch a glimpse of my then Hero Mighty Muzzy Izzet. Up the Foxes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
chic2pimp:

We don get our own thread abeg.

https://www.nairaland.com/3070605/leicester-city-football-club-champions#45060753

I remember when I used to trek from London to Leceister every other week just to catch a glimpse of my then Hero Mighty Muzzy Izzet. Up the Foxes!

Muzzy!!!!!!

That midfield though - Muzzy, Lennon, Savage. 3 grade A Cvnts. Those guys dey tackle anybody papa and Izzet with his hotshot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:

Muzzy!!!!!!

That midfield though - Muzzy, Lennon, Savage. 3 grade A Cvnts. Those guys dey tackle anybody papa and Izzet with his hotshot.

Izzet and Robbie Savage. They intentionally gave him that savage name cos e fit his game properly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

So for now Mahrez is better than DOuglas Costa. I have no problem admitting that

Are you satisfied now?

Mahrez is better than Iniesta, Douglas and a host of other star players according to you (goals and assists) tonguetongue and Iheanacho got compared to Messi/Ronaldo just today,( no be today dem start to dey compare young promising players to already-established stars) , it's high time u got off Hazard's case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Mahrez is better than Iniesta, Douglas and a host of other star players according to you and Iheanacho got compared to Messi/Ronaldo just today, no be today dem start to dey compare young promising players to already-established stars, it's high time u got off Hazard's case.

How can mahrez be better than iniesta? Has be posted 6 season consistent double digit assists like iniesta .

Who's the young player? Hazard that is 25yrs old

No one has said Iheanacho is better than anyone this time last yr many people including mourinho said Hazard was better than ronaldo you even said he was better than Neymar. That's the beginning of his fall

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:

Muzzy!!!!!!

I actually did like Muzzy. Incredibly classy player. Those other two nah leg breakers dem be. Very few midfielders came away from those games unscathed. Of the current squad, the only change i'd happily make is Muzzy for Drinkwater. Imagine a midfield of Muzzy and Kante....Cor Blimey!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

How can mahrez be better than iniesta? Has be posted 6 season consistent double digit assists like iniesta .

Who's the young player? Hazard that is 25yrs old

No one has said Iheanacho is better than anyone this time last yr many people including mourinho said Hazard was better than ronaldo you even said he was better than Neymar. That's the beginning of his fall
Hazard wasn't 25 yet when the comparison started, which yeye fall are you talking about, so because he had just 1 single bad season, hes fallen, dt means Gotze of Bayern is dead already na as he doesn't even get selected, even Coman is preferred to him
Talking about this season alone, Mahrez is better than Iniesta and Costa put together...
Fact!!!.
Best player awards come up annually and not perennially.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
chic2pimp:

I actually did like Muzzy. Incredibly classy player. Those other two nah leg breakers dem be. Very few midfielders came away from those games unscathed. Of the current squad, the only change i'd happily make is Muzzy for Drinkwater. Imagine a midfield of Muzzy and Kante....Cor Blimey!

Muzzy was an incredibly dirty player as well...no think am. I remember he was kinda like scholes..nice passing and hot 'chot' but with a nasty streak to him.

Neil Lennon I think was the original kante. That guy used to be all over the pitch those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hazard wasn't 25 yet when the comparison started, which yeye fall are you talking about, so because he had just 1 single bad season, hes fallen, dt means Gotze of Bayern is dead already na as he doesn't even get selected, even Coman is preferred to him
Talking about this season alone, Mahrez is better than Iniesta and Costa put together...
Fact!!!.
Best player awards come up annually and not perennially.

Any player over 22 is no longer a kid. Messi is less than 3 yrs older than Hazard.

Before the bad season, was he posting consistent double digit assists like iniesta in his prime?
Was he winning finals motm? Winning cl winning world cups? Winning euro cup
No one would say a player is better than another because of one season you'll wait for multiple season. Check the Kane vs aguero argument above.

Iniesta in his prime has done his part winning multiple cl euro cup world cup. Man of the match in several finals which of these can we say about ikedia.

Iniesta at 25 got his team into the CL finals with his goal at Stamford bridge what do we have for hidden Pius Ikedia Hazzard at 25

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:

Muzzy was an incredibly dirty player as well...no think am. I remember he was kinda like scholes..nice passing and hot 'chot' but with a nasty streak to him.

Neil Lennon I think was the original kante. That guy used to be all over the pitch those days.

Think you are being harsh on Muzzy. Yes He gave as good as He got(He was a combative midfielder so no surprises there). And Yes He had that streak of nastiness(Messi has it too). However He was by no means dirty. Lennon Now that was the definition of dirty. Ask Alan Shearer.

He certainly was. He was a bundle of energy. A poor man's Kante if you like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Any player over 22 is no longer a kid. Messi is less than 3 yrs older than Hazard.

Before the bad season, was he posting consistent double digit assists like iniesta in his prime?
Was he winning finals motm? Winning cl winning world cups? Winning euro cup
No one would say a player is better than another because of one season you'll wait for multiple season. Check the Kane vs aguero argument above.

Iniesta in his prime has done his part winning multiple cl euro cup world cup. Man of the match in several finals which of these can we say about ikedia.

@ bolded, it's safe to say a player isn't better than another after just a season but it's allowed to say a player is fraud and useless just after having a bad season too, not minding the fact that, hes been performing well and winning accolades even as a young player years before.
You try.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

@ bolded, it's safe to say a player isn't better than another after just a season but it's allowed to say a player is fraud and useless just after having a bad season too, not minding the fact that, hes been performing well and winning accolades even as a young player.
You try.

When did I start telling you Hazard is a fraud? Check the records it was way before this season started
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
See that Joe hart Save though shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nihilist:
See that Joe hart Save though shocked shocked

Those 2 corners he came big for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), Shegzdave, swiz123(m), Debroslink, popizaino(m), Griffon(m), Holurantee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.