Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10376175 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (19065) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
diggz:
,,@ Ibime

Team building. Well, I see Willian as a key figure for us especially next season so,no.....I wouldn't want for him to be sold. I even would love to see him battle for a playing position through the midfield next season.

Money factor. Well,considering the amount involved,one will almost be tempted to say yes..... However,do we really need to sell him to generate cash for the squad? When we can easily sell non committed players like the two Belgians to generate enough funds for conte to buy whoever he so desires. Not forgetting deadwoods like Baba,mikel,omeruo,d German,n co.

Abeg make we no sell Willian,nah big big mistake he go be.

I'm with you sha but that money too good.

I doubt Willian's ability to create and score goals which is what I'm looking for from my AMs.

If Conte is allowed to fully implement his style, then the midfield will bear the burden of the hardwork and there will be less need for "hardworking wingers". . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ibime:

I'm with you sha but that money too good.

I doubt Willian's ability to create and score goals which is what I'm looking for from my AMs.

If Conte is allowed to fully implement his style, then the midfield will bear the burden of the hardwork and there will be less need for "hardworking wingers". . . . .

The money sha...... grin

Meanwhile, how do you see willian,if paired with a DM?

I have being thinking about that juv midfield pairing for awhile now under conte. He had pirlo,Vidal,pogba n machisio in the middle of the park most times (pls correct me if am wrong). So is it not possible for us to have ningollan as our own vidal,fab as pirlo,willian as pogba,and matic as machisio (tho I sincerely doubt this one sha)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

And league titles equate to emirates cup that can easily be won right? Quit saying Madrid were been schooled. Mou had the unlimited funds to buy whoever he chooses to. He played the same opponents Barca played.
Why shouldnt i say Madrid weren't been schooled. A whole big team that was usually sent packing by lyon every Season or the madrid that was decimated by Liverpool. Even with the likes of kaka and co that were bought. They needed someone to turn things around and sharpen their mentality which Mourinho did . He was almost hundred percent successful home and abroad but still that doesn't remove the fact that he won every domestic titles to be won and returned madrid to their top club status.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

Mou's time at Madrid wasn't labeled a failure cos of UCL. It was labeled a failure cos he didn't win enough trophies. Mou won a paltry 3 trophies in 3 years, the same number of trophies he won in a season while at Inter.

Pep has won 5-6 trophies already and can still add a further 3(at least 1 is guaranteed).

Lol.....The mumus have started again,For the past 3 years what we heard was that Mou failed because he didn't deliver the UCL.......
Now its Pep's turn and they are telling us it wasnt because of UCL......

Mou joined a Madrid that couldn't beat barca or win anything at all,even losing to Lyon and Liverpool......
He joined,they started beating barca, won the Copa,Won the league the best way possible in LA liga history ,but he was a failure because he won just 3 trophies in 3 years with a team that won Nothing in the prev 3 or 4 years......

Pep joined a team used to winning the league, treble winners,3 finals in 5 years........What has he done? He won the league (not even in a record breaking style), Lost the Cup and can't make the UCL Final in 2 years with a team that played 3 in the prev 5 ..............

The last time Mou took over a team that was used to winning the league,he destroyed Europe in just 2 years.....

There is nothing Pep has done with Bayern that Rodgers will call an achievement if he also did it with Bayern

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

Comments like these makes me really laugh. Any coach would have won anything pep won at bayern. Same way he was downplayed while at barca yet Tata Martino went trophyless. What team was contesting with Chelsea the time he got his re union? Man u were in transition. Arsenal has been dead for a decade. Yes, only Man City. In Germany a certain Dortmund is there too.

Quit talking about Mou toppling Barca. Atletico won the same thing Mou won. Why isn't Simeone getting his own share of applause? Lest i forget, Atletico defeated Mou's Madrid in the copa de rey at the Bernabeu. That was the very first final Mou would ever lose.

Why didn't Mou archieve more with Chelsea despite the unlimited funds? They won Europa and CWC a season before his appointment.
Why didn't Mou win the CL despite his 3 consecutive semis? Afterall Ancelotti won it in his debut season with the same players
See ya life again!!!
Mourinho won it against the best barca ever,Simeone won it against the worst barca my eyes have ever seen.... But still much Respect to Diego

Which Unlimited funds is this one talking about? A team that had Torres has the first choice CF,Ramires-Mikel for a season has UNLIMITED FUNDS??
Did he sign any 40m player??
Which CWC did Chelsea win Better reboot

Jose took over a team that can't lost out in group stages and won just 1 out of 7 trophies..... 1/7,it doesn't take an Einstein to know the team is shit.....

A signing like Bale that scored in all knockout rounds makes a difference.... That's 100m
At least Madrid were just coming from their dark live when Jose took over so tell us what stopping Pep from winning it with Bayern made of serial winners?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
bigkesh:

See ya life again!!!
Mourinho won it against the best barca ever,Simeone won it against the worst barca my eyes have ever seen.... But still much Respect to Diego

Which Unlimited funds is this one talking about? A team that had Torres has the first choice CF,Ramires-Mikel for a season has UNLIMITED FUNDS??
Did he sign any 40m player??
Which CWC did Chelsea win Better reboot

Jose took over a team that can't lost out in group stages and won just 1 out of 7 trophies..... 1/7,it doesn't take an Einstein to know the team is shit.....

A signing like Bale that scored in all knockout rounds makes a difference.... That's 100m
At least Madrid were just coming from their dark live when Jose took over so tell us what stopping Pep from winning it with Bayern made of serial winners?

A barca team that fought for all trophies but lost 2 on the final day and it's been branded the worst barca team. If thats so Mou shouldnt celebrate winning barca thag year too. Abi no be so? Lol, it was Mou's choice to buy Etoo and use torres. If he wanted better players, he would have.

So you a Chelsea fan didn't know Chelsea won CWC. You are a disgrace, your fellow fans here must be disappointed.

Madrid were loosing out in group stages pre mou? Whew!! I learnt new things today

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
bigkesh:

Lol.....The mumus have started again,For the past 3 years what we heard was that Mou failed because he didn't deliver the UCL.......
Now its Pep's turn and they are telling us it wasnt because of UCL......

Mou joined a Madrid that couldn't beat barca or win anything at all,even losing to Lyon and Liverpool......
He joined,they started beating barca, won the Copa,Won the league the best way possible in LA liga history ,but he was a failure because he won just 3 trophies in 3 years with a team that won Nothing in the prev 3 or 4 years......

Pep joined a team used to winning the league, treble winners,3 finals in 5 years........What has he done? He won the league (not even in a record breaking style), Lost the Cup and can't make the UCL Final in 2 years with a team that played 3 in the prev 5 ..............

The last time Mou took over a team that was used to winning the league,he destroyed Europe in just 2 years.....

There is nothing Pep has done with Bayern that Rodgers will call an achievement if he also did it with Bayern

Pre Mou, Madrid won trophies with capello and Pellegrini. Wth, r u talking about Madrid not winning anything. When mou took over at Chelsea, they were in UCL FINALS twice Within 5 years and won 1. They also won the Europa league and the CWC. What did mou do, he went trophyless at first then won a double in his next season and wanted to promote Chelsea to championship league. What a record!

Mou and Pep got appointed the same time. The earlier won 2 trophies and was sacked. The latter has won 5 years and on course to add more. His present club intended extending his contract but immediately he rejected the offer, all top clubs went into chaos and yes your club was in to sign him too. He must be doing something right.

You here blabbing while Mou is sending his cv upandan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

Pre Mou, Madrid won trophies with capello and Pellegrini. Wth, r u talking about Madrid not winning anything. When mou took over at Chelsea, they were in UCL FINALS twice Within 5 years and won 1. They also won the Europa league and the CWC. What did mou do, he went trophyless at first then won a double in his next season and wanted to promote Chelsea to championship league. What a record!

Mou and Pep got appointed the same time. The earlier won 2 trophies and was sacked. The latter has won 5 years and on course to add more. His present club intended extending his contract but immediately he rejected the offer, all top clubs went into chaos and yes your club was in to sign him too. He must be doing something right.

Chelsea won the club world cup in your backyard abi
You just dey yarn rubbish
Yeye man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chelsea won CWC? Only that alone has cost you the argument. Stop embarrassing yourself and reboot grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

A barca team that fought for all trophies but lost 2 on the final day and it's been branded the worst barca team. If thats so Mou shouldnt celebrate winning barca thag year too. Abi no be so? Lol, it was Mou's choice to buy Etoo and use torres. If he wanted better players, he would have.

So you a Chelsea fan didn't know Chelsea won CWC. You are a disgrace, your fellow fans here must be disappointed.

Madrid were loosing out in group stages pre mou? Whew!! I learnt new things today
They lost the CWC to Corinthians.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
sebod:

They lost the CWC to Corinthians.

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

which club world cup chelsea win

u sure say u dey watch soccer at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
fcbonsai:
which club world cup chelsea win

u sure say u dey watch soccer football at all
fixed!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

If my mind would serve me well, I could remember Chelsea lost the CWC to Corinthians. No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

If my mind would serve me well, I could remember Chelsea lost the CWC to Corinthians. No?

They didn't win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

You should apologize to him. Atleast for insulting him even though you were making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Emaprince:
You should apologize to him. Atleast for insulting him even though you were making a fool of yourself.

A fool of myself ?? So I should load my head with Chelsea matters. Smh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

So you know you shouldn't load yourself with Chelsea matter yet you are insulting a Chelsea fan for his own matter?

ollah1:

My friend, you better apologise to him for the insult.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
When kingkon gets exposed.... cheesy cheesy

Ollah1 just be a man and apologize plsssss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2016
This is how they claim to know it all. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Instead for you to apologise to the person you so blatantly disrespected with your yeye post and move on,you had the balls to type the rubbish above?

If you no load your empty skull with CFC matters why then you phoolishly choose to argue like authority for the matter?

Let this be the last time you will come up here as an e-eeeeediot bros. If you are not man enough to apologise after goofing so badly then, I suggest you dont show face here anymore bcuZ I'ma decide to break n fry those eggs you assume are balls and force feed your dumbass with them.

Steeeeeewpid guy!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46am On May 01, 2016
diggz:

Instead for you to apologise to the person you so blatantly disrespected with your yeye post and move on,you had the balls to type the rubbish above?

If you no load your empty skull with CFC matters why then you phoolishly choose to argue like authority for the matter?

Let this be the last time you will come up here as an e-eeeeediot bros. If you are not man enough to apologise after goofing so badly then, I suggest you dont show face here anymore bcuZ I'ma decide to break n fry those eggs you assume are balls and force feed your dumbass with them.

Steeeeeewpid guy!

Who the fvck are you ? are you him? This is ur second mention regarding this matter, are you so starved that the garri he feeds you with morning till night which makes you have lil energy to mention me onto this bs. Yes I thought Chelsea won CWC and said some couple of things of stuffs.. so? Is that new here?

Get ur self busy with something meaningful pls. It's a new month and I have better things planned abeggi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50am On May 01, 2016
Lol! Chelsea won CWC?? He even said it not once but twice. And yet he seemed so sure of the nonsense he was saying.

These are the kind of people that ll go out and start saying rubbish and boldly beat their chest claiming it as fact!!

Of all the Barca fans, na dis one dull pass. I made that keen observation when he was arguing about SAF on the United thread few months back.

Nigga obviously knows nothing outside of Barca, MSN and the La Liga.

Rubbish!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! Chelsea won CWC?? He even said it not once but twice. And yet he seemed so sure of the nonsense he was saying.

These are the kind of people that ll go out and start saying rubbish and boldly beat their chest claiming it as fact!!

Of all the Barca fans, na dis one dull pass. I made that keen observation when he was arguing about SAF on the United thread few mobths back.

Nigga obviously knows nothing outside of Barca, MSN the La Liga.

Rubbish!!

Whatever you wanna say. Who doesn't knw you in this section? What does dull has to do with thinking Chelsea won CWC? Is it new on this forum where people make mistakes regarding some certain things?

Yes, SAF failed in europe. No arguments about that. He coached a club for 26 years and won just 2 CLs.
Oriyomi CL winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:28am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Who the fvck are you ? are you him? This is ur second mention regarding this matter, are you so starved that the garri he feeds you with morning till night which makes you have lil energy to mention me onto this bs. Yes I thought Chelsea won CWC and said some couple of things of stuffs.. so? Is that new here?

Get ur self busy with something meaningful pls. It's a new month and I have better things planned abeggi

I am the guy who will cyber erase you and your epileptic e - life. It is clear not only knowledge eludes you,dignity and class distaste your disgruntled little cvnty tatafo self. Mr, Must I load my empty skull with CFC matters? Who you dey ask, sey na your moronic self?

I mean, what else are you suppose to load into those empty skull of yours before engaging someone in a discuss_? Is it sperm? You homoerotic buff00n!

You came here beating chest like a village e-warrior,just to get fed by your own poo. Instead for you to demonstrate for once,you are man by putting those miserable eggballs of yours into good use,rather you chose to pull your pants down for the world to see how infinitely daft a person you are.

What a dolt.....! Asking me if its new to be an e-eeeediot. Well..... if you must know,NO! however, you are the newest one to be found out as one. So yea..., enjoy your new status....Mr I don't need any right info to engage one in a discuss.

Okponu oloshioos fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:36am On May 01, 2016
grin This sunday morning? This new month? Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2016
diggz:

I am the guy who will cyber erase you and your epileptic e - life. It is clear not only knowledge eludes you,dignity and class distaste your disgruntled little cvnty tatafo self. Mr, Must I load my empty skull with CFC matters? Who you dey ask, sey na your moronic self?

I mean, what else are you suppose to load into those empty skull of yours before engaging someone in a discuss_? Is it sperm? You homoerotic buff00n!

You came here beating chest like a village e-warrior,just to get fed by your own poo. Instead for you to demonstrate for once,you are man by putting those miserable eggballs of yours into good use,rather you chose to pull your pants down for the world to see how infinitely daft a person you are.

What a dolt.....! Asking me if its new to be an e-eeeediot. Well..... if you must know,NO! however, you are the newest one to be found out as one. So yea..., enjoy your new status....Mr I don't need any right info to engage one in a discuss.

Okponu oloshioos fellow.

Only kids engage in e fight. I've passed it. Yawns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Whatever you wanna say. Who doesn't knw you in this section? What does dull has to do with thinking Chelsea won CWC? Is it new on this forum where people make mistakes regarding some certain things?

mr man there are somethings u dont think about because it is real and factual...u only 'think' about opinions. do u need to think before u know dat nigeria is a black african nation?

or u need to think before u know dat obama is the president of usa
well, its not as if u r dull but I 'think' u were just trying to 'play a song dat is not in ur memory card' grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56am On May 01, 2016
fcbonsai:
mr man there are somethings u dont think about because it is real and factual...u only 'think' about opinions. do u need to think before u know dat nigeria is a black african nation?

or u need to think before u know dat obama is the president of usa
well, its not as if u r dull but I 'think' u were just trying to 'play a song dat is not in ur memory card' grin

Relax Mr man. They played in the finals so if u make a mistake the team who lost actually won, that shouldn't be a fuss. Welbeck scored for gunner ystday, I cld make a mistake it was a goal from Giroud. Is that supposed to be a big deal? If I had said, Costa scored for them then it wld have been a different thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Relax Mr man. They played in the finals so if u make a mistake the team who lost actually won, that shouldn't be a fuss. Welbeck scored for gunner ystday, I cld make a mistake it was a goal from Giroud. Is that supposed to be a big deal? If I had said, Costa scored for them then it wld have been a different thing.
as u can see the ninjas here dont give anybody 'margin for error'grin
u make a great mistake...KA-BOOM!!! UR HEAD IS ON A PLATE ALREADY grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2016
fcbonsai:
as u can see the ninjas here dont give anybody 'margin for error'grin
u make a great mistake...KA-BOOM!!! UR HEAD IS ON A PLATE ALREADY grin

Story. Who hasn't made multiple mistakes on this section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (19065) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, AdisaOwala, Trevor012(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.