Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380002 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 8:10am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:

Since ManCity is the only team that plays something close to good football in the EPL alongside Arsenal with both of them not finishing in the top 2, then it's fair to say you've defeated your conclusion by your own tongue.
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:34am On May 03, 2016
hensben:
our first problem is officials. They over look things when it comes to Chelsea fc. Clattenburg na first anti-Chelsea. Imagine 9 yellow cards no red cards after all those tackles.

That guy is a clown. Clattenburg and Micheal Oliver are probably the worst refs known to man. Look at that Dembele incident. Assistant Ref clearly saw Moussa try to gouge out Diego Costa's eye, and nothing happened. Obviously he would have told the Ref who didnt do anything...yet thats a straight red offence!

On a slighltly less annoyed note, Costa seemed to pipe low for Dembele though. Vertonghen did less of what Dembele did, and Costa wan kill am. E be like say even mad man dey respect madder man. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:18am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:

Since ManCity is the only team that plays something close to good football in the EPL alongside Arsenal with both of them not finishing in the top 2, then it's fair to say you've defeated your conclusion by your own tongue.
So Madrid being 3rd on the log and yet are poised to be in the final after Wednesday's game would mean what?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:29am On May 03, 2016
dmcdad:

So Madrid being 3rd on the log and yet are poised to be in the final after Wednesday's game would mean what?
open eyes & you have your fuckin' answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:32am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:
open eyes & you have your fuckin' answer.
I close eye read before? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Why are these barca fans hating on hazard's goal?

Yes, chelsea didn't win the league with it but we are happy it crushed the hopes of spurs. You hate-filled barca fans are also wishing that madrid crashes out of the champions league.

And yes, that goal was very very fantastic!!! Only a brilliant player can score it.... And it sweet us for belle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
I'm not a Neymar fan boy for your info. I prefer Neymar because he's clearly better than Hazard and because he's my player.

I saw the game and I saw the goal but what does the goal change?
He is not better than hazard. Stop typing rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57am On May 03, 2016
Emaprince:

Yes, chelsea didn't win the league with it but we are happy it crushed the hopes of spurs. You hate-filled barca fans are also wishing that madrid crashes out of the champions league.

And yes, that goal was very very fantastic!!! Only a brilliant player can score it.... And it sweet us for belle.
Yes. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:02am On May 03, 2016
I wonder y i was happy last nyt when hazard scored cheesy.....

Thanks chelsea for spoilin spurs dreams lyk u did to liverpool.... Not a good tin but m proud of u wink.......
Nxt season get it right!....
#one of us ***raineri....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
Just saw the second half..

Hazard, all is forgiven.........Go And flop no more

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:23am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Ok sir. Hazard scored an EPL-winning goal. Let's just leave it that way, make ur mind for rest. The goal take style sweet sha. ..

Waa gbayi! Na why I dey shout personally be that, na hin create the chance from our own half o, dribbled past more than 3 players, passed the ball and still went to position himself to receive the pass, without wasting time, he took the shot into the top corner, the keeper never saw it coming...Even if na Neymar do am, I go still doff my hat for am.
I remembered last December when he was playing well and scoring beautiful goals, I was on the Barca thread hailing him.
We shouldn't let sentiments and hatred be cloud our judgements of these players.
They are fantastic players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin bring Iniesta and Neymar own again? Chai... Make these guys repent na.

Honestly na to dey look oh... grin

Leicester city remodeling EPL... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
Emaprince:

18 year old rashford scored a more brilliant goal than that, no dey shout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:12pm On May 03, 2016
dopeJemi:

*Side-eyes him back to purgatory*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2016
coded01:

Honestly na to dey look oh... grin

Leicester city remodeling EPL... grin grin
d same way deportivo la coruna remodelled la liga in 1999/2000 season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
I dont understand. Why all the noise?? Did Hazard just win Balon D' Or??

And why all the unnecessary famzing of Leicester?? Whether Spurs won yesterday or not, Leicester would ve won their thing by themselves this Saturday when they face Everton.

So i ask again. Why all the noise??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
Nihilist:

*Side-eyes him back to purgatory*

Crase man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

And why all the unnecessary famzing of Leicester?? Whether Spurs won yesterday or not, Leicester would ve won their thing by themselves this Saturday when they face Everton.

google
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:13pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:
d same way deportivo la coruna remodelled la liga in 1999/2000 season

Where were the defending champions then? undecided

But that can't be said of EPL... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

If e day pain you write the names of 'noise' makers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
dopeJemi:

you can't say this infront of a Leicester fan, can you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
coded01:

Where were the defending champions then? undecided

But that can't be said of EPL... tongue grin
the crux of d matter is dat a team from nowhere happened to go against all odds to win la liga...leaving Barcelona in second and real madrid in a distant fifth. ....even zaragoza self finished above real madrid while the likes of athletico madrid and sevilla were relegated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:
the crux of d matter is dat a team from nowhere happened to go against all odds to win la liga...leaving Barcelona in second and real madrid in a distant fifth. ....even zaragoza self finished above real madrid while the likes of athletico madrid and sevilla were relegated

Are you a Man Utd fan? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:

At least we tried by coming out 2nd despite the fact that we were the defending champion. Madrid that came 5th won the UCL that season. The newly ex epl champion may end up out of top 10, and some guys are celebrating a guy who contributed to their poor form by scoring 3 league goals. A feat players like Munir should be ashamed of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
Emaprince:
you can't say this infront of a Leicester fan, can you?

Why? Because they are now on the same level with chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
dopeJemi:

Why? Because they are now on the same level with chelsea?
..Because that goal is worth the premier league title. That goal was more improtant(atleast to the foxes and even we bad belle group) than rashford's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
bigkesh:

If e day pain you write the names of 'noise' makers
That's the work of the class captain!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
Chestar5:

google

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 03, 2016
Emaprince:
..Because that goal is worth the premier league title. That goal was more improtant(atleast to the foxes and even we bad belle group) than rashford's
Says who?? Dey there dey deceive una sef. I know its been a terrible season. So u Chelsea fans will take anything to console urselves!!

Whether Spurs won yesterday or not, Leicester had already secured the league. And they would ve won it in front of their home fans with at least a point this Saturday when they face Everton.

So i really dont know undastand why una just dey famz Leicester since yesterday. But hey, i'm not judging tho. Hazard scored his 3rd league goal of the season. He now has one more goal dan Koscienly and Depay. Y'all deserve to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
Emaprince:

Chai! Na so una level don low reach? Na wa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
No matter what you do, haterz will always hate....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Android17, SCOOPERJEF(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.