Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423078 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
Odunharry:

Replace Ferreira with Azpi, Kante with Ballack, Fab10 with Zola, Robben with Flo.

My all time Chelsea 11.
That would be an all-time crack team though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
Debroslink:
Henry, the big game choker, being compared to Raul? Is it because Henry had Zidane in NT and Raul never had prime Xavi?

Make una dey compare lizard with Crocodile.

Hello, are you okay?

TH a big game choker? In which world?

Va va voom that was able to find the net 28 times against the top six teams in England, averaging 0.76 goals per game from 2001-2006, na en you dey call big game choker?

Chairman, TH14 was a big game player in the EPL, and he also had his moments in Europe - a brace in the San Siro, a hat trick at Roma and that solo run goal against Real Madrid.

Last I checked, Zizou never contributed to any of the hundreds of goals TH14 scored at Arsenal, so what are you really yapping?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
.............Cech..........

Azpi........Terry.....Iva.......Cole

......Lampard.....Essien.....Ballack

..........Hazard.....Drogba....Anelka

Abra era
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
If Mourinho hadn't benched Robben during the 06/07 season, the dude might have stayed with Chelsea.
But his injury problems, then, were a source of frustration for Mourinho; hence his old nickname "glass ankles".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
bigkesh:
.............Cech..........

Azpi........Terry.....Iva.......Cole

......Lampard.....Essien.....Ballack

..........Hazard.....Drogba....Anelka

Abra era

No Makelele?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:13pm On May 13, 2017
Griffon:

Hello, are you okay?

Va va voom that was able to find the net 28 times against the top six teams in England, averaging 0.76 goals per game from 2001-2006, na en you dey call big game choker?

Chairman, TH14 was a big game player in the EPL, and he also had his moments in Europe - a brace in the San Siro, a hat trick at Roma and that solo run goal against Real Madrid.

Last I checked, Zizou never contributed to any of the hundreds of goals TH14 scored at Arsenal, so what are you really yapping?

Why the insult in the 1st place?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2017
Debroslink:

Why the insult in the 1st place?

Those are not insults chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2017
PDPGuy:

Kante, if he maintains his form next season, would be on his journey to being a Chelsea legend. I admit that it's a tough call for the midfield considering that the likes of Ballack and Essien (and Mikel grin) were absolute workhorses for the team.

As for Ferreira, he was decent up until March 2006, when Ronaldinho destroyed him. So, I may concede that Azpi may have the edge over him for now, till Azpi comes up against Ronaldo and/or Messi.

Ferreira had 1.5 decent seasons and was absolutely useless for the next 5.5 years.

Ivanovic goes into RB with Azpi pressing for the future (needs European success to compete with Iva).

Fabregas has only had one good season as a regular. Kante might do a Dmitri Payet next season and might start misbehaving. He can't be a legend after 1 season. Hazard has also leapfrogged Robbed easily now due to longevity.

----------------Cech-------------

---Iva--Terry--Carvalho--Cole---

-------------Makalele--------

-----Essien---Lampard---Ballack----

---------Drogba---------Hazard--------

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Griffon:

2 one on one chances against freaking Valdes in 2006 UCL final, he blew them. Henry couldn't lift Arsenal when it mattered most. I easily remember Raul scoring goals in 2000 and 2002 UCL final victories.

Henry was one of the biggest flops @ 2002 world cup where Zidane did not feature. The team crashed out in a group stage as the defending champion.

You mentioned goals against Inter, Roma and Madrid. These are when Serie A was crumbling and Madrid were just galaticos who couldn't compete with Valencia @ that time.

If it's the EPL, we all understand that Henry was the king of Highbury, take him out and let him play @ Wembley in FA cup, he choked all through against Liverpool where Owen stole the show.

He ran to my team where bigger boys are, so he had to hide under the trousers of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta to win continental trophies.

In our 2009/10 treble season, he had the lowest goals output of my team's front 3. He couldn't score more than 21 years old Messi despite all his experience in front of goals over the years.

Show me the tournament he played for France and excelled without his master Zidane leading him. Don't mention confederations cup because Cameroon were in a mourning mood.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:11am On May 14, 2017

---------Drogba---------Anelka--------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:47am On May 14, 2017
Ibime:

Ferreira had 1.5 decent seasons and was absolutely useless for the next 5.5 years.

Ivanovic goes into RB with Azpi pressing for the future (needs European success to compete with Iva).

Fabregas has only had one good season as a regular. Kante might do a Dmitri Payet next season and might start misbehaving. He can't be a legend after 1 season. Hazard has also leapfrogged Robbed easily now due to longevity.

---------Drogba---------Hazard--------

You're right about the longevity issue with Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:22am On May 14, 2017
When will our thread be renamed? (Mukina2)

Congrats to all my Blue brothers. grin

Still recovering from the hangover. wink

CTID ♥ One Love.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:40am On May 14, 2017
.........................Cech...............................

...Ivanovic...Carvalho...Terry.......Cole.............

........................Makelele.............................
...............Essien................Lampard...............

....Robben...........................Hazard................
........................Drogba..................................

I stick with the 4-3-3 because that was the most used formation in the era in question. A diamond might have gotten Ballack or Fab into the system. Robben goes in because even though it was a short stay and littered with injuries he was a difference maker when he stepped on the pitch and for Chelsea he was one of those who helped the club break its EPL duck.
That defence is beyond question the best u guys ever had, only younglings would place Azpi(who is very good still) over Ivanovic( who dominated for a long time). If Azpi plays a few more years at RB, wins a few more titles( preferably UCL) then it can be revisited.
Didier is Didier......PUT SOME RESPEK ON THE NAME DAMMIT! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2017
So nobody has noticed this liebzig wonder boy Forsberg??. I pray Bayern don't poach him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Flo isnt Abramovich era

Cech
-Ivanovic--Carvalho--Terrible--Cashley
---Fabregas-Makelele-Ballack
-----Robben------Lampard--
------------Drogba

In a Christmas tree under Ancelotti

We are still calling him Cashley? grin grin grin grin.
It's been over a decade now. Let's cut him some slack. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2017
afrodoc2:
.........................Cech...............................

...Ivanovic...Carvalho...Terry.......Cole.............

........................Makelele.............................
...............Essien................Lampard...............

....Robben...........................Hazard................
........................Drogba..................................

I stick with the 4-3-3 because that was the most used formation in the era in question. A diamond might have gotten Ballack or Fab into the system. Robben goes in because even though it was a short stay and littered with injuries he was a difference maker when he stepped on the pitch and for Chelsea he was one of those who helped the club break its EPL duck.
That defence is beyond question the best u guys ever had, only younglings would place Azpi(who is very good still) over Ivanovic( who dominated for a long time). If Azpi plays a few more years at RB, wins a few more titles( preferably UCL) then it can be revisited.
Didier is Didier......PUT SOME RESPEK ON THE NAME DAMMIT! cheesy
the best formation so far.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2017
lordfalcao:
So nobody has noticed this liebzig wonder boy Forsberg??. I pray Bayern don't poach him..
I don't really fancy players from Bayern Liga, they play the league for fun knowing that Bayern Munich will be champion at the end of every season. Most of these players choke when they are been transfered to competitive league(epl).

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
hensben:
I don't really fancy players from Bayern Liga, they play the league for fun knowing that Bayern Munich will be champion at the end of every season. [b]Most of these players choke [/b]when they are been transfered to competitive league(epl).

I am not sure you have stats to back that up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2017
Debroslink:

2 one on one chances against freaking Valdes in 2006 UCL final, he blew them.

Which top player haven't missed a one on one chance or even a sitter?

Give me a name.

Debroslink:
Henry couldn't lift Arsenal when it mattered most. I easily remember Raul scoring goals in 2000 and 2002 UCL final victories.

I've seen your little god, Messi, fail to lift Barca when it mattered most, does that make him less of a great/important player?

In what was a historic season, Arsenal went the 2003/04 season unbeaten, with TH14 leading the charge with 30 goals in 37 games (0.81 goals per game). If that isn't lifting when it mattered, then I wonder what it means.

It was TH14's superb volley that sent WC holders, Brazil out of the WC in 2006, firing Les Blues into the semis in the process. Chairman I still don't understand what your definition of 'lifting when it mattered' really means.

Debroslink:
Henry was one of the biggest flops @ 2002 world cup where Zidane did not feature. The team crashed out in a group stage as the defending champion.

TH14 was one of the four players in Les Blues team who had gone 45-47 games the season before the World Cup, he was obviously fatigued.

That aside, It would be illogical to solely blame TH for France's dismal outing in 2002. Far from looking like the powerful adonis of yore, Desailly suddenly resembled an old man wading through syrup as he was continually embarrassed and found lacking in pace.

It was the same story with Frank Leboeuf and Djorkaeff in the heart of defense.

Wiltord, Viera, Trezeguet et al weren't just here or there.

But No, it is Henry's fault they crashed out. Kontinue.

Debroslink:
You mentioned goals against Inter, Roma and Madrid. These are when Serie A was crumbling and Madrid were just galaticos who couldn't compete with Valencia @ that time.

Serie A in decline in 2002? Are you fvcking kidding me?

Do you realise the UCL final in 2002/03 was between Milan and Juventus? And that was the same year TH had Roma eviscerated?!

Do you realise after that game between Arsenal and Roma, two Italian outfits went on to win the UCL three times in the subsequent years? Which decline are you talking about chairman?

It seems you are in possession of little knowledge of your league sef. Real won your league same season they fell for TH14's virtuous goal in the Round of 16 of the UCL.

Debroslink:
If it's the EPL, we all understand that Henry was the king of Highbury, take him out and let him play @ Wembley in FA cup, he choked all through against Liverpool where Owen stole the show

Who needs a Wembley when you could do the damage in Santiago Bernebau and San Siro, two of the world biggest footballing cathedrals.

Debroslink:
He ran to my team where bigger boys are, so he had to hide under the trousers of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta to win continental trophies.

In our 2009/10 treble season, he had the lowest goals output of my team's front 3. He couldn't score more than 21 years old Messi despite all his experience in front of goals over the years.

This is absurd.

A 31 year old in 3 seasons was able to register 49 goals from the left wing, and you deem him a failure?

Battering Real Madrid and Bayern to prove that class is permanent, and you still deem him a failure?

Chairman abeg go siddon.

Debroslink:
Show me the tournament he played for France and excelled without his master Zidane leading him. Don't mention confederations cup because Cameroon were in a mourning mood

Abeg which major tournament have Messi won with Argentina?

TH14 have a World Cup and Euro medals in his locker atleast. Tell me about a great like Messi.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2017
hensben:
I don't really fancy players from Bayern Liga, they play the league for fun knowing that Bayern Munich will be champion at the end of every season. Most of these players choke when they are been transfered to competitive league(epl).
i can't remember KDB choke when transferred to the EPL..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2017
According to Ramdueter and Cules' logic,Batshuayi carried Chelsea to the PL title

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
Griffon:

TH14 have a World Cup and Euro medals in his locker atleast. Tell me about a great like Messi.

Let this be bookmarked for the day you use the same against Dayo.

How much did Henry contribute to the trophy? I remember Stephane Guivarch being that same team. But Messi has no World Cup medal. . .

You know what I am about to ask.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:22pm On May 14, 2017
Griffon:

Which top player haven't missed a one on one chance or even a sitter?

Give me a name.

I've seen your little god, Messi, fail to lift Barca when it mattered most, does that make him less of a great/important player?

In what was a historic season, Arsenal went the 2003/04 season unbeaten, with TH14 leading the charge with 30 goals in 37 games (0.81 goals per game). If that isn't lifting when it mattered, then I wonder what it means.

It was TH14's superb volley that sent WC holders, Brazil out of the WC in 2006, firing Les Blues into the semis in the process. Chairman I still don't understand what your definition of 'lifting when it mattered' really means.

TH14 was one of the four players in Les Blues team who had gone 45-47 games the season before the World Cup, he was obviously fatigued.

That aside, It would be illogical to solely blame TH for France's dismal outing in 2002. Far from looking like the powerful adonis of yore, Desailly suddenly resembled an old man wading through syrup as he was continually embarrassed and found lacking in pace.

It was the same story with Frank Leboeuf and Djorkaeff in the heart of defense.

Wiltord, Viera, Trezeguet et al weren't just here or there.

But No, it is Henry's fault they crashed out. Kontinue.

Serie A in decline in 2002? Are you fvcking kidding me?

Do you realise the UCL final in 2002/03 was between Milan and Juventus? And that was the same year TH had Roma eviscerated?!

Do you realise after that game between Arsenal and Roma, two Italian outfits went on to win the UCL three times in the subsequent years? Which decline are you talking about chairman?

It seems you are in possession of little knowledge of your league sef. Real won your league same season they fell for TH14's virtuous goal in the Round of 16 of the UCL.

Who needs a Wembley when you could do the damage in Santiago Bernebau and San Siro, two of the world biggest footballing cathedrals.

This is absurd.

A 31 year old in 3 seasons was able to register 49 goals from the left wing, and you deem him a failure?

Battering Real Madrid and Bayern to prove that class is permanent, and you still deem him a failure?

Chairman abeg go siddon.

Abeg which major tournament have Messi won with Argentina?

Bros, so many errors you posted.

1st, Arsenal's win against Roma and Inter did not happen in 2002. It happened after calciopoli in 2006 when Serie A was on the decline.

2nd, Arsenal's win over Madrid happened in 2006, and @ that time, anyone could beat Madrid. It was a period where getting to the semifinal of UCL was considered a holy grail. And yes, Madrid didn't win any league title that season.

3rd, Henry scoring 49 goals in 121 games in 3 seasons is considered a failure. Eto'o did 36 goals in one season. Neymar did 39 goals per season from left wing. We had Xavi, Iniesta and Messi supplying passes here and there. There is no margin for excuse.

Henry scored against Brazil, and so what? Who supplied the assist? Who was man of the match? Zidane is the name.

The day I gave up on Henry was in 2004 UCL Q/F match against Chelsea. Prior to the match, Henry had led Arsenal to defeat Chelsea on 3 different occasions the same season. Chelsea were the inferior team, but when the ovation was loudest, Chelsea led by Lampard ousted Arsenal @ Highbury. Henry was lost.
Same Arsenal that went "invincible" that season ooh.

If you wanna hype Henry, always mention his Highbury home. Outside that, he's just a normal striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
nateevs:
Let this be bookmarked for the day you use the same against Dayo.

How much did Henry contribute to the trophy? I remember Stephane Guivarch being that same team. But Messi has no World Cup medal. . .

You know what I am about to ask.

Unlike Dayo, I am not using TH14'S WC medal to place him above Lionel Messi, that is one daft logic I won't adhere to.

I asked Debroslink a simple question, very simple question.

If TH14 must be considered a failure for not to have stirred Les Blues to victory in a major mundial, then Messi who has achieved nada with Argentina has to be considered a failure too.

When national team success is made the primary determinant of who a top player is, then the 'greats' of the game have to be dragged into the fray too.

It is that simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
Debroslink:

Bros, so many errors you posted.

1st, Arsenal's win against Roma and Inter did not happen in 2002. It happened after calciopoli in 2006 when Serie A was on the decline.

I deal with facts hombre.

27/11/2002 - Stadio Olimpico - Rome

Roma (Cassano 4) 1 v 3 Arsenal (Henry 6, 70, 75)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2oLAgPL4h8

November 25, 2003 - San Siro

Inter Milan 1 v 5 Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMkNj3iv5tE

So whatchya saying?

Debroslink:
2nd, Arsenal's win over Madrid happened in 2006, and @ that time, anyone could beat Madrid. It was a period where getting to the semifinal of UCL was considered a holy grail. And yes, Madrid didn't win any league title that season

Anyone could beat Madrid? Why didn't they relegate then? How do you come up with all these funny lines?

You want me to believe that a team that finished as runners-up in the league that season, only to win it the next season, were weak?

Your jokes are really funny.

Debroslink:
3rd, Henry scoring 49 goals in 121 games in 3 seasons is considered a failure. Eto'o did 36 goals in one season. Neymar did 39 goals per season from left wing. We had Xavi, Iniesta and Messi supplying passes here and there. There is no margin for excuse.

Eto was your team's focal point, it would be criminal for him not to score 30 goals in a season. Henry at Neymar's age was already considered a legend of the game, so?

Don't miss out the key words hombre; "30-something year old, 49 goals, 3 seasons, from left wing.

Epic!

Debroslink:
Henry scored against Brazil, and so what? Who supplied the assist? Who was man of the match? Zidane is the name.

Aren't you forgetting something? 'Lifting the team when it mattered'.

Another striker could have made a mess of that Zizou's beautifully crafted pass, but TH14 didnt.

Bow to the king!

Debroslink:
The day I gave up on Henry was in 2004 UCL Q/F match against Chelsea. Prior to the match, Henry had led Arsenal to defeat Chelsea on 3 different occasions the same season. Chelsea were the inferior team, but when the ovation was loudest, Chelsea led by Lampard ousted Arsenal @ Highbury. Henry was lost.
Same Arsenal that went "invincible" that season ooh.

If you wanna hype Henry, always mention his Highbury home. Outside that, he's just a normal striker.

Stop shooting yourself on the foot with the emboldened.

He had already led Arsenal to defeat us on three separate occasions, why then criticize him for not turning up on one occasion?

A single game doesn't make a player, neither does a particular fixture.

If Messi was to be rated based on his scoring record against Chelsea, i am pretty sure he will be in the good company of Emily Heskey.

Highbury home? Dude do you research, TH has scored nearly everywhere, against everyone. Stop posting what you are not sure of.

Manyoo, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Roma, Bayern etc have all suffered in the hands of the igwe.

Bow to the king!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2017
See how my guy dey rubbish Debroslink

Where is Ramdueter.....The TH14 hater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2017
Hull City have 20 minutes to save their EPL status.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:43pm On May 14, 2017
Dawson is a goat grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
Toh....PVA grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:14pm On May 14, 2017
Griffon:

Anyone could beat Madrid? Why didn't they relegate then? How do you come up with all these funny lines?

You want me to believe that a team that finished as runners-up in the league that season, only to win it the next season, were weak?

Eto was your team's focal point, it would be criminal for him not to score 30 goals in a season. Henry at Neymar's age was already considered a legend of the game, so?

Don't miss out the key words hombre; "30-something year old, 49 goals, 3 seasons, from left wing.

Epic!

Another striker could have made a mess of that Zizou's beautifully crafted pass, but TH14 didnt.

Bow to the king!

He had already led Arsenal to defeat us on three separate occasions, why then criticize him for not turning up on one occasion?

If Messi was to be rated based on his scoring record against Chelsea, i am pretty sure he will be in the good company of Emily Heskey.

Highbury home? Dude do you research, TH has scored nearly everywhere, against everyone. Stop posting what you are not sure of.

Manyoo, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Roma, Bayern etc have all suffered in the hands of the igwe.

Bow to the king!

1st, the Madrid team that Henry scored against had not won a league title for 3 years. 31 years old Saviola scored a decider against them too. Kini big deal? A Madrid team that couldn't qualify for semi final of UCL in 8 straight years is weak.

Neymar is already considered a Brazil legend and has surpass everything Henry ever did @ Barcelona. Henry scoring 49 goals in 3 years is considered a low return. Ronaldo at 32 is already on 40 goals a season.
Van Nistelrooy at 31 won Golden boot in Spain. Person dey call 49 goals in 3 years igwe.

I dunno what's so special about his goal against Brazil. He was left unmarked when he volleyed it. Not as good as Trezeguet's killer volley in Euro 2000 final.

For a dude that couldn't inspire his team against a Chelsea team without Abramovich's billions, and Fernando freaking Morientes did so easily should never be placed side by side with the legendary Raul.

Henry may be EPL King, but he's still some levels below Raul.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2017
Comparing Henry to Raul is like comparing "funke akindele [jenifa]" to "Kim Kardashian!"

No need to even dignify this argument with facts!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
Griffon:

I deal with facts hombre.

27/11/2002 - Stadio Olimpico - Rome

Roma (Cassano 4) 1 v 3 Arsenal (Henry 6, 70, 75)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2oLAgPL4h8

November 25, 2003 - San Siro

Inter Milan 1 v 5 Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMkNj3iv5tE

So whatchya saying?

Epic!

Bow to the king!

Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Roma, Bayern etc have all suffered in the hands of the igwe.

Bow to the king!
Are you gonna have him pay for schooling him big time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, lordfalcao(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.