Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10425331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (19104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

So because sanchez had a good day today and has an FA cup to show for it, he is now regarded as one of the top 6 players in the world? You see why I don't like seeing arsenal winning matches not to talk of trophies. A pathetic coach like wenger that is supposed to leave the club for good will now be begged to stay. A player like Alexis Sanchez that is not in anyway better than willian will now be regarded as among the world best. Even some went as far as hailing Rob Holding as a ''beast'' of a defender all because he had good match today.
Losing the FA cup wasn't painful. What was painful was seeing those average players of arsenal like bellerin , matersacker, holding, monreal, walcott, ospina in fact the whole arsenal squad apart from maybe sanchez and ozil celeberating and using their ''ogas'' to collect star.
Well congrats to Arsenal anyway and Chelsea still remains the greatest team of the NEW EPL era which started in 1992 or so. I so much hate to hear Man u shouting 20 EPL trophies. We are talking about the rejuvenated football league here and not 1950's english FA league. Arsenal no fit even stand for where blacburn rovers dey.

Well my own top 6 are as follows

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Suarez
4. Hazard
5. Aguero (Forget the fact that he wasn't at his very best in the just concluded season)
6. Neymar

7. Robben
8. Bale ( On his good day and free from injuries}
9. Griezmann
10. Kroos

wetin I no go see, Sanchez is not better than Willian? not just today dear, he has 30goals, FIFA rates him above your full squad

he has outscored your acclaimed best player since coming to england but he is not better than a current bench warmer

today is children's day my dear, not April fool's day

I didn't see the part about my team

since 1992 according to you

we won the treble
we have more champions league
we have more league cups
we have more EPL titles

so explain to me how chelsea are the greatest team of the new EPL era

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

Neymar Bonucci Marcelo Toni Kross Lewandoski Kane Kante Messi Buffon Hazard Cesar Azi Sanchez
this list is for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

So because sanchez had a good day today and has an FA cup to show for it, he is now regarded as one of the top 6 players in the world? You see why I don't like seeing arsenal winning matches not to talk of trophies. A pathetic coach like wenger that is supposed to leave the club for good will now be begged to stay. A player like Alexis Sanchez that is not in anyway better than willian will now be regarded as among the world best. Even some went as far as hailing Rob Holding as a ''beast'' of a defender all because he had good match today.
Losing the FA cup wasn't painful. What was painful was seeing those average players of arsenal like bellerin , matersacker, holding, monreal, walcott, ospina in fact the whole arsenal squad apart from maybe sanchez and ozil celeberating and using their ''ogas'' to collect star.
Well congrats to Arsenal anyway and Chelsea still remains the greatest team of the NEW EPL era which started in 1992 or so. I so much hate to hear Man u shouting 20 EPL trophies. We are talking about the rejuvenated football league here and not 1950's english FA league. Arsenal no fit even stand for where blacburn rovers dey.

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Suarez
4. Hazard
5. Aguero (Forget the fact that he wasn't at his very best in the just concluded season)
6. Neymar

7. Robben
9. Griezmann
10. Kroos

Agreed but ur top 10, isn't it, remove bale, Greizmann, did robben perform better dan lewandoski (aside d goals), y is Messi, Ronaldo n suarez top 3. Wat extra ordinary thing did dey do to be in top 3, instead of Aguero u'd hav put debruyne...

Has a madrid fan, remove modric or isco or KROOS in a game n u'll understand y fans boo Ronaldo, Zizou is helping him. Neymar sud be number 1 on dat list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

You must be having a laugh mate. Willian (the unproductive hustler) had 2 EPL assists this season and has 13 EPL assists in 4 seasons. Willian, creator? What is next? Dino Melaye is a music genius? cheesy

Can you stake your hospital's ambulance to back the highlighted? You have a point on willian's assists level, but trying to go the way of irresponsible dayo, manipulating figures to drive home your point, is shocking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
Kante 3rd best player and best CM in the world.
Hazard on Messi's level.
Hazard better than Neymar.
Win league and 'BARCA GO DIE" next season.

Una head no correct for here!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

this list is for?

Best performance 2016/2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

Chelsea having more creators is debatable, what is not debatable is the fact that Willian for all his hustle does not create enough goals.
Another thing FIFA currently rates Sanchez higher than Hazard. Hazard is good but i do not think he is top 6 yet.

Maybe It was a disservice naming Willian amongst the top creators however He brings more to the table than anyone in the gunners side not named Sanchez or Ozil.

That was for the 2015/16 though. Nah that's where we disagree. He is top 6-7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Lana1:
Kante 3rd best player and best CM in the world.
Hazard on Messi's level.
Hazard better than Neymar.
Win league and 'BARCA GO DIE" next season.

Una head no correct for here!!

Has a madrid n chelsea fan, I love hazard oh but Neymar is d best barca player dis season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
pamcode:
I wonder why Hazard is been blamed here, with our midfield lost there was no feeding to him, He had to always drop deep and try to create. He wasn't Hidden at all.
He was lost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:53pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

lol, your list is missing a lot of names and I am also guessing it is not in any particular order
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FREDDi(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

No offence bro, You fit for a clown...: D

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
Some people can lie here oh... FIFA rates Sanchez higher dan Hazard... even if it's PES ur playing n it's deceiving u, NOBODY HAS EVA RATED SANCHEZ ABOVE HAZARD.

It's nt by goal n assist, it's children like u dat wud have given Kane player of d year (actually fans did dat).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
Someone said V. Moses is not that kind of player that should start every chelsea game. He is honestly right. Moses has no backup, no competition and he feels too indispensable. Alonso's defensive capabilities are sub-zero. Only his technical abilities can be credited. He has no power, he is not ruthless. Oh how I wish we have a player like roberto Carlos for that position. We need a new striker to replace costa. I wish we get Mbappe. With the right grooming , he is the next Thierry Henry. He has all the attributes. All he needs is just good nurturing and grooming. Then as for that Cahil, his own story is for another day.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

Has a madrid n chelsea fan, I love hazard oh but Neymar is d best barca player dis season

A certain dude has got 54 goals plus about 20 assists. What is his name?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

lol, your list is missing a lot of names and I am also guessing it is not in any particular order

Yea, nt in any particular order has it's nt numbered... dis players were not replaceable in der teams in terms of der value...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
Oboi Prince Naseem has put mad weight on

Chic2pimp Afrodoc2, you boys watching the Kell Brook fight tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:
Some people can lie here oh... FIFA rates Sanchez higher dan Hazard... even if it's PES ur playing n it's deceiving u, NOBODY HAS EVA RATED SANCHEZ ABOVE HAZARD.

It's nt by goal n assist, it's children like u dat wud have given Kane player of d year (actually fans did dat).

go and check FIFA's list of top fowards, come back here and tell us what you saw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
Debroslink:

A certain dude has got 54 goals plus about 20 assists. What is his name?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Thanks bro, didn't know it was on. I have tuned in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
bykebyke:
grin grin

LOL!

Yet some eediots kept arguing with me some months ago that Kante isn't constantly under pressure by opponents.

He's the midfielder opponents often latch unto in the midfield because he's Chelsea's main CM and unfortunately for him, he's never been a player who can open up space like some playmakers out there do rather, he needed space to be at his best yet he has a partner in Matic who can't provide such space for him anyway. Hence, his weakness is often exposed in limited space and worse, under pressure.

Personally, I'm still of the belief that he was under utilised under Conte despite the fantastic season he had. It's either he plays in a counter attacking setup like he did at Leicester or play like a complete box-box CM alongside a playmaker who would take away some of the pressure from him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

ronaldo didn't start as a striker, ronaldo is not a striker but plays as one

not many converted wingers will score 20plus goals and have 10 plus assists

trust me if we decide to look at the number of goals and assists by both players from the same position or Sanchez's numbers from a withdrawn position hazard will fall flat on his face

hazard isn't even the best in Chelsea currently, if you say top 6 players in the world currently, there are lots of players better and have better numbers, I can even argue that Herrera is amongst the top 6 players in the world currently but that wouldn't make any sense

maybe top 6 Players who performed well this season and this can be argued too cause i can name about 8players in this category

Yh exactly my point. He currently plays as a striker. The last season He played as a true winger was 2006/07.

Not many would but Hazard is in the bracket that would. Messi and Ronaldo with their 30+ goals and 20+ assists are on a whole different level. Your Hazards, Neymars et al will get you just that.

I'd dearly love to see Sanchez's numbers compared to Hazard's as an inverted winger. I bet it would be quite similar.

Top 6-7 players in the world currently or top 6-7 peformers this season is basically the same. Potato-potata really. Hazard is in that bracket. The Herrera comparison no be am at all. You can probably name 30 midfielders better than Herrera. One third of them are in the Spanish National Team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:08pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Alaves is not Arsenal nau. It's akin to Sunderland.

Na so dem dey do cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

go and check FIFA's list of top fowards, come back here and tell us what you saw

Hazard is an attacking midfielder, haba, oh u think bcus Conte plays him left wing, he is a winger. D first time he ever played forward was for Mou,... so how exactly is he supposed to be on dat list. Eh??
It's like sayin Oscar is a striker cus he use to score goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:10pm On May 27, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Loool. Not sure if it was you but I told someone on this forum about the Prince's weight. He basically looks like blom blom.

Definitely.....Needs to fight Khan next though. Mad props for taking on the GGG fight. Earnt my respect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:13pm On May 27, 2017
pamcode:
I wonder why Hazard is been blamed here, with our midfield lost there was no feeding to him, He had to always drop deep and try to create. He wasn't Hidden at all.

You know he will always have haters and get compared to guys that have stable midfielders and attackers... . grin

Whenever he shines, it's a local match, when he flops, he gets beaten and called out from every rival fans.

The same Arsenal and Sanchez that could win FA cup no fit win EPL once in almost 15 years with Sanchez where Hazard and Chelsea have done it twice in 3 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Yh exactly my point. He currently plays as a striker. The last season He played as a true winger was 2006/07.

Not many would but Hazard is in the bracket that would. Messi and Ronaldo with their 30+ goals and 20+ assists are on a whole different level. Your Hazards, Neymars et al will get you just that.

I'd dearly love to see Sanchez's numbers compared to Hazard's as an inverted winger. I bet it would be quite similar.

Top 6-7 players in the world currently or top 6-7 peformers this season is basically the same. Potato-potata really. Hazard is in that bracket. The Herrera comparison no be am at all. You can probably name 30 midfielders better than Herrera. One third of them are in the Spanish National Team

do you know that Herrera has better numbers than kante this season?

Sanchez's numbers compared to hazard's are higher, and it shouldn't be so looking at the quality of both teams

hazard's output in terms of goals and assists is quite poor, ask the fans here, why do you think they want him to be selfish?

top 6 wingers in the world? yes
top 6 performers in the world this season/currently? no
top 6 players in the world, NO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:15pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Loool. Not sure if it was you but I told someone on this forum about the Prince's weight. He basically looks like blom blom.

Definitely.....Needs to fight Khan next though. Mad props for taking on the GGG fight. Earnt my respect

Oboi they showed the guy in the crowd during the Groves undercard, the guy be like fufu.

This fight night is such a Sheffield night though. Kell Brook fighting, Naz in the crowd, Jonny Nelson presenting, hosted at Brammall Lane.

I wish I was there now. Town is going to be absolutely buzzing.

I dey rock my old gym shirt now sef in solidarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:17pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

Hazard is an attacking midfielder, haba, oh u think bcus Conte plays him left wing, he is a winger. D first time he ever played forward was for Mou,... so how exactly is he supposed to be on dat list. Eh??
It's like sayin Oscar is a striker cus he use to score goals

hazard is an attacking midfielder?

3-4-3

this is Chelsea's formation right? where does hazard play in this formation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:30pm On May 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Suarez
4. Hazard
6. Neymar

7. Robben
9. Griezmann
10. Kroos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:30pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

hazard is an attacking midfielder?

3-4-3

this is Chelsea's formation right? where does hazard play in this formation?

Wetin be ur own sef, u no be Neymar fan, u no be Barca fan, why u carry Hazard matter for head like this.?

It is because he always flogs Man utd and De gea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Maybe It was a disservice naming Willian amongst the top creators however He brings more to the table than anyone in the gunners side not named Sanchez or Ozil.

That was for the 2015/16 though. Nah that's where we disagree. He is top 6-7.

In the 4 seasons Willian has made his 13 EPL assists Ramsey has had 22, Cazorla 24, Giroud 20. Truth be told apart from hustling and eegun ori Willian does not bring much to the table. He is basically a buffed up Ramires with afro.

Meanwhile this Naseem dey show why him career no jam as e suppose........lazy ass mutha.....r

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (19104) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nathz101(m), BlueRayDick and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.