Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10377238 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) ... (19065) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski is good enough for us now, In any case we lose Lewy, Benz will be a capable replacement

Ok...no qualms. Probably he will help robben,muller and Robert to start doing ronaldos numbers without having to score himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Airmark, was it you or someone else who was banking on pedro, willian and especially "hazard" improving his goals tallies?

I just noticed hazard got classified as a midfielder and not a forward like neymar n co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
Airmark, was it you or someone else who was banking on pedro, willian and especially "hazard" improving his goals tallies?

I just noticed hazard got classified as a midfielder and not a forward like neymar n co.
funny thing is that hazard scored more league goals that neymar last season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
funny thing is that hazard scored more league goals that neymar last season

It may just be a thing of perception. People don't really see hazard as a goal scorer plus dude haven't been doing much to change that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Team News vs Nottingham tonight

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Up musonda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

It may just be a thing of perception. People don't really see hazard as a goal scorer.

He is more of a thorn on the skin of defenders, one who creates and let his team-mates into the game.

Ribery sorta player. They score occasionally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Izuogu1:

Nice line up...they should be able to take care of business. I hope cahill sticks to matches like this going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Griffon:

He is more of a thorn on the skin of defenders, one who creates and let his team-mates into the game.

Ribery sorta player. They score occasionally.

I completely agree and that's why they probably placed him as a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

Nice line up...they should be able to take care of business. I hope cahill sticks to matches like this going forward.
yes..i expect nothing less than 4 goals in this match...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

I'm lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Up musonda
LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Up musonda

Aren't we the only club that celebrates and party whenever a youth product is given a starting berth?

See as I see musonda, Kenedy and Christensen, I begin smile.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Griffon:

Aren't we the only club that celebrates and party whenever a youth product is given a starting berth?

Fixed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

It may just be a thing of perception. People don't really see hazard as a goal scorer plus dude haven't been doing much to change that.
most people dont know that bar the psg tie neymar had a shitty season at barca last term,below eden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
airmark:

I'm lost.

Someone here was very optimistic that hazard,willian and pedro can improve their goal numbers to about 20 or more if I am correct,to support the striker.

It is definitely not you. Lemme go search for that post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05gb005
Rumdeuter sup??

A coach who flirted with relagtion in Germany but some maga money kiss road EPL team signed him up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

Someone here was very optimistic that hazard,willian and pedro can improve their goal numbers to about 20 or more if I am correct,to support the striker.

It is definitely not you. Lemme go search for that post.

OK. Diggzzzzzzzzz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
most people dont know that bar the psg tie neymar had a shitty season at barca last term,below eden

Neymar had 20 goals and 27 assists last season.

If we remove the PSG game where he had 2 goals and 2 assists , He would have 18 goals and 25 assists

Hazard in all competiton last season had 17 goals and 7 assists

So if 18 goals and 25 assists is shitty, what adjective will describe Hazard season where he had less goals and less assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

A coach who flirted with relagtion in Germany but some maga money kiss road EPL team signed him up

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude is definitely getting the sack at the end of this season if he fails to win a trophy.

If I am klopp, I will make sure I win at least a cup this season then fight for top four finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

Ok...no qualms. Probably he will help robben,muller and Robert to start doing ronaldos numbers without having to score himself.

None of Robben Muller or Ribery has the talent of Ronaldo, If Lewandoski ever plays with Ronaldo he has to reduce his own goals and focus on assisting Ronaldo to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dude is definitely getting the sack at the end of this season if he fails to win a trophy.
If I am klopp, I will make sure I win at least a cup this season then fight for top four finish.

He resigned honorably in Germany, once teams found out his one way style and dont come out against him, he found it hard to win games and he was dead last in the Bundesliga by December 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

None of Robben Muller or Ribery has the talent of Ronaldo, If Lewandoski ever plays with Ronaldo he has to reduce his own goals and focus on assisting Ronaldo to score

You mean lewandoski will choose to assist Ronaldo when is not on the pitch by missing empty nets too? E.g like the match asensio scored 2goals and all Benz could do was miss empty net after empty net even with ororo not playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Izuogu1:

Just the team I was expecting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
You mean lewandoski will choose to assist Ronaldo when is not on the pitch by missing empty nets too? E.g like the match asensio scored 2goals and all Benz could do was miss empty net after empty net even with ororo not playing.

And which striker doesnt miss empty net? The point is if Benzema was playing a whole season without Ronaldo he will be scoring much more

Any attacker who plays with Ronaldo has to score less
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
airmark:

OK. Diggzzzzzzzzz

Mscheeeew....found the post. it is one of them don't see or point out anything bad about morata crew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Conte outdoing Jose's youth leagacy in his 5 years stay in just 90 mins.

IF 16 year old Ampadu should get some minutes, he has ruined Jose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

And which striker doesnt miss empty net? The point is if Benzema was playing a whole season without Ronaldo he will be scoring much more

Any attacker who plays with Ronaldo has to score less

Are you hoping it will be the case or it is actually the case?

Modified...scoring less is not the issue bros..missing open net is the issue. Did ronaldo ask Benz to miss open net at the start of this season when asensio was helping the team get a draw and almost a win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
So Morata has been sent back to the bench after doing nothing against Arsenal last weekend. Truly Conte is a no nonsense coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Izuogu1:
LOL
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Griffon:

No viewing center is showing the match here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Any link to view the match?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) ... (19065) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.