Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10409220 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
ollah1:
Fergie wouldn't have won any UCL sef. The two he won were by mistakes and luck but when these doesn't happen, he kisses the dust.
The same way Pep would ve only one UCL if he had not fraudulently robbed his way into the 2009 final. undecided
Do u now see how dumb ur logic sounds?? undecided

Abeg go take a seat at the back and let the grown-ups do the talking!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Man Utd were by far the richest English club, They had the benefit of buying the best players in their league. And Wenger was a far inferior opponent

In the premier league era, Ferguson played the league like 20 times 11 before Roman 8 of the 11 before ROman he won 8. He only failed to win 3 times in 11 editions Thats 8/11 72%. Roman came in 2003. of 10 editions Ferguson won 5 50%

So check am out if its so difficult to manage the far richest club in the league where the next club has about half their finances
And this was why FFP was introduced. Having half their finances but competing in expenses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
ollah1:
Fergie wouldn't have won any UCL sef. The two he won were by mistakes and luck but when these doesn't happen, he kisses the dust.
Ovwerebo is saying hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
eph12:

Ovwerebo is saying hi

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Morata says he is very happy in London and he enjoys living there with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conte's press conference ahead of tomorrows game.

Conte says Kante and Drinkwater are available for tomorrow's game but Moses is still out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conte says we are in a very tough Champions League group so to stay at the top is very important for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Blues boss says the most important game for the team right now is tomorrow's fixture against Roma. Then we will prepare for Man Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:

That one weak me bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
End of DSThief monopoly is already here as TSTV is currently showing for FREE.

Up to 30 channels including beIN sports 2 HD and beIN sports 4 HD are already showing.

UCL, EPL and Serie A are showing for those with small dishes

Those who know what's up should contact their installer now.

I don talk my own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conte on the availability of kante

He says he will speak to the player before making a decision on whether he features tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
The same way Pep would ve only one UCL if he had not fraudulently robbed his way into the 2009 final. undecided

How did he influence Ovrebo's decision?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:
End of DSThief monopoly is already here as TSTV is currently showing for FREE.

Up to 30 channels including beIN sports 2 HD and beIN sports 4 HD are already showing.

UCL, EPL and Serie A are showing for those with small dishes

Those who know what's up should contact their installer now.

I don talk my own.
do you have the decoder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conte says Alvaro Morata is a good person and he is really enjoying playing for Chelsea and living in London.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
do you have the decoder?

Lol...

My post is for the highly coded guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
eph12:

Ovwerebo is saying hi

Help me explain something;

So Ovrebo was cheating for Barca yet he wrongfully redcarded Eric Abidal and forced Barca to play a man down for large swaths of the game against an imperial Chelsea side that were a goal up?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Lol...

Guy spill this thing na... so I no go bother renew this useless dstv sub.

I'm trying to cut cost here... money no dey cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Lol...

lol oya decode your code and put boys through.

Shey you have the decoder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conte says when you are playing so many games in a short period it's difficult to solve problems overnight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
elrony:

Guy spill this thing na... so I no go bother renew this useless dstv sub.

I'm trying to cut cost here... money no dey cheesy cheesy

Dem don dey run test transmission. But those wey no dey use DSThief go understand my comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eruditor:

Help me explain something;

So Ovrebo was cheating for Barca yet he wrongfully redcarded Eric Abidal and forced Barca to play a man down for large swaths of the game against an imperial Chelsea side that were a goal up?
Yes sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eruditor:

How did he influence Ovrebo's decision?
Before i can even answer u, ask ur guy how SAF won the 99 UCL by luck and/or mistake....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Dem don dey run test transmission. But those wey no dey use DSThief go understand my comment
I no dey use dstv and I no understand your comment o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Even a blind man would know Ovrebo is a Barca fan.

If that match was played in Africa, that referee would've been killed fr cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol oya decode your code and put boys through.

Shey you have the decoder?

Boys that use FTA decoders go understand me.

Mine is just to disseminate information to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
eph12:

I no dey use dstv and I no understand your comment o

Are you a fan of FTA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Are you a fan of FTA?
Used to with strong decoder. Been a long while
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Boys that use FTA decoders go understand me.

Mine is just to disseminate information to them.
oh okay.

I'm using dstv. I guess I have to wait like everybody else.

Its good to know the transmission is on tho.
My dstv dish even fell off on Saturday but refused to fix it cos I'm waiting for tstv.
Those people will receive endless curse if they fall people's hand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]I love how you squeal like a pig after I bludgeon you with facts everytime. If the problem you have is with the website, i will give you another from BBC. I am expecting you to call BBC a mumu link also

I will rather go with the football ideas shared by Ancelotti, Zidane, Benitez and Mourinho coaches who have 8 CL titles between them over a serial drunkard like you who failed every level of education and IQ tests[/s]

Apari werey. Below is the unedited report by skysports.

"Mourinho did not make any demands. He asked for more autonomy in line with how English clubs are organised," Perez said.

"Everything that we do we do because they are the right decisions that do not take into account personal sentiment."

Let your team swap lewandowski for benzema and let's see fans' reaction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Conte's press conference ahead of tomorrows game.

Conte says Kante and Drinkwater are
available for tomorrow's game but Moses is
still out.

Great news....!!! burr we need moses back asap mbok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.