Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10378608 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
hensben:
In two man midfield Baka is vulnerable, why HOW? He is average at everything except destructive play.
In Monaco isn't it 4-4-2 they used, was Bakayoko not paired with another midfielder in that central 2?! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:
From thread of folks that lost, to the Ogbono merchants and now even people wey win, na so so wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Something is wrong !!! grin

Nothing is wrong.

What you're seeing here is the usual midfield merchants getting pissed off because We're not losing games so they can blame a weak midfield.

6 wins in the last 7 games. 9 goals in our last 3 matches.

Zero goals conceded in November.

Midfield merchants are pissed off man. They can't even fall back on blaming the reserve scapegoat in Emenalo, now that he's duly fücked off.

So now their blaming Bakayoko in a game man didn't even play.

Thankfully, midfield merchants only represent a small subset of our fan base. As for me, I'm happy. I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in qarabag. And I'm feeling this way for long, cos bag of beans is no longer coming on...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
This midfield talk is like blaming a striker for losing the ball in the opponents half that results in a counter that ends in a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so how exactly is that night bakayoko and fabregas fault?

Did bakayoko misplace a pass that led to any goal or what?
Defensively, Baka and fab were/poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who saw griezmans goal against roma last night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Nothing is wrong.

What you're seeing here is the usual midfield merchants getting pissed off because We're not losing games so they can blame a weak midfield.

6 wins in the last 7 games. 9 goals in our last 3 matches.

Zero goals conceded in November.

Midfield merchants are pissed off man. They can't even fall back on blaming the reserve scapegoat in Emenalo, now that he's duly fücked off.

So now their blaming Bakayoko in a game man didn't even play.

Thankfully, midfield merchants only represent a small subset of our fan base. As for me, I'm happy. I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in qarabag. And I'm feeling this way for long, cos bag of beans is no longer coming on...

Bwahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy too much savagery in a single shot!

Beht why? cheesy

Diggz smells like a merchant grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:
Who saw griezmans goal against roma last night?

I saw the beach half - shangalo cheesy grin

Merchant! !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy too much savagery in a single shot!

Beht why? cheesy

Diggz smells like a merchant grin grin

Wetin concern me inside the talk? You see me post anything about yesterday's game or BaKAyoko for here ni? Take time pastor....if not I go call your faculty/Dept make dem collect ur cert back from you angry tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
For the fact that hensbrain and gayboy are midfield merchants says a lot about the movement.

*starts bike, jejely comots * tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Wetin concern me inside the talk? You see me post anything about yesterday's game or BaKAyoko for here ni? Take time pastor....if not I go call your faculty/Dept make dem collect ur cert back from you angry tongue grin

After you harass me finish for campus 2, you still dey do am for internet abi?

I wee not say anything! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

After you harass me finish for campus 2, you still dey do am for internet abi?

I wee not say anything! grin cheesy

Since the day I collect my call-up letter for service.....I no get bizness with that school, I no even go back for convocation ....so I no sabi wetin u dey talk about bruv...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Raheem Sterling has 4 goals in the CL this season all from open play, the same number Hidden Hazard has from open play in his entire career

This is one of the reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l77PkfSzgs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:
Since the day I collect my call-up letter for service.....I no get bizness with that school, I no even go back for convocation ....so I no sabi wetin u dey talk about bruv...

You be like me. na call up letter collection in 2004 be the last thing I do for Ife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

You be like me. na call up letter collection in 2004 be the last thing I do for Ife

Azzzzzin...wetin wan carry me go back sef.? Even the babe wey i dey date before I graduate .....I break up with am immediately I graduate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:
For the fact that hensbrain and gayboy are midfield merchants says a lot about the movement.

*starts bike, jejely comots * tongue

SMH Why evils?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Eden Hazard to Canal+: “The moment to leave will be when I want to leave. I want to finish this year and then we will see what happens. Everybody knows the admiration that I have for Real Madrid . But for the moment I am a Blues."

You MCM always flirting year in year out without the club approaching his camp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:

You MCM always flirting year in year out without the club approaching his camp

Na so so beg e dey beg Madrid for the past 3 yrs and those ones no even give am face. Na so Hazard useless reach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
Raheem Sterling has 4 goals in the CL this season all from open play, the same number Hidden Hazard has from open play in his entire career

This is one of the reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l77PkfSzgs
If it is not dribbles and take ons then to them it is not befitting for an argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na so so beg e dey beg Madrid for the past 3 yrs and those ones no even give am face. Na so Hazard useless reach?
Here is another one

Eden Hazard to RTL: "Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane. For the player he was and for the coach he is, he was my idol. Of course I don't know what will happen in my career in the future,but to play under him would be a dream
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
The problem: You receive the ball, you quickly pass back without checking whats going on around you for opportunities you can exploit

The solution: adjust your body when receiving the ball so that you can have a better view of whats happening behind you and make better decision

The result

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
The problem: You receive the ball, you quickly pass back without checking whats going on around you for opportunities you can exploit

The solution: adjust your body when receiving the ball so that you can have a better view of whats happening behind you and make better decision

The result

You eating good now

The storm is coming soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
You eating good now

The storm is coming soon

Regardless of what comes, Its obvious Sterling has improved this season a lot from what he used to be. He has 11 goals already and its just November. His ever best season he had 11 goals now he has 11 by November. If he scores 1 more goal between now and May, this will be his best ever season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chelsea to sign Andrea Belloti in January 2018 for 70m euros, it seems several factors have caused Torino's 100m stance to soften.

With Icardi presumably heading to Madrid for 100m euros, Belloti goal scoring form, any hope the WC would increase his valued gone.

Chelsea will be getting a new number 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Regardless of what comes, Its obvious Sterling has improved this season a lot from what he used to be. He has 11 goals already and its just November. His ever best season he had 11 goals now he has 11 by November. If he scores 1 more goal between now and May, this will be his best ever season
Lol

I am not referring to Sterling and I agreed with the above.What I want is City hitting that break
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea to sign Andrea Belloti in January 2018 for 70m euros, it seems several factors have caused Torino's 100m stance to soften.

With Icardi presumably heading to Madrid for 100m euros.Belloti goal scoring form, any hope the WC would increase his valued gone.

Chelsea will be getting a new number 19
I don't think he will move to Madrid maybe Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't think he will move to Madrid maybe Barca
Why is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Why is that?
La masia graduate and more importantly Perez-Benz relationship does not look like what will end soon

BTW don't you think the PSG thread has missed you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

grin grin grin no wahala. I have forgiven you sef! !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
La masia graduate and more importantly Perez-Benz relationship does not look like what will end soon

BTW don't you think the PSG thread has missed you
Barca buys players out of neccesity e.g Dembele, they needed a LWF and they got the best they could. They are still going for Coutinho cus they want him to play their midfield, esp with Iniesta aging and Rakitic's irratic forms.

They didn't go for Dybala, cus they don't him, he plays AM, FW, RW, same with messi. They have good forward back-ups, Deulof, Denis Suarez, Paco A.

Barca won't throw money around for that sake and definitely not a 100m. Except they want to sell Suarez?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
hensben:
Defensively, Baka and fab were/poor.
has fabregas ever been any good defensively at any point in his career?
why is it so important to blame bakayoko when he obviously didn't deserve the criticism.

everyone knows bakayoko has not been a world class for chelsea, but why make him the fall guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hardeycute I didn't create PSG thread cause am a fan i created it for PSG fans.

For the matter of Benzema, Icardi's signing is to favour the 4-4-2 with Bale surely leaving, Benzema still finding his feet and could also get injured. Madrid need fresh legs in attack that guarantees goals and competition for Benzema like the one he enjoyed with Huigan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Barca buys players out of neccesity e.g Dembele, they needed a LWF and they got the best they could. They are still going for Coutinho cus they want him to play their midfield, esp with Iniesta aging and Rakitic's irratic forms.

They didn't go for Dybala, cus they don't him, he plays AM, FW, RW, same with messi. They have good forward back-ups, Deulof, Denis Suarez, Paco A.

Barca won't throw money around for that sake and definitely not a 100m. Except they want to sell Suarez?!
Suarez has been performing below par this season which I think they would want a good replacement next season.

Icardi would certainly choose Barca over Madrid for a homecoming and messi's influence

(1) (2) (3) ... (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Android17, SirAce, afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.