Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10186020 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:
Can zappacosta be subbed already? Wtf!! angry angry
So annoying in a white Jersey undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gawd....garri angry angry jeez fvck fvck fvck you garri sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gawd....Conte take out Zappa pls....dude ain't providing shytee going forward neither his he doing anything defending sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fvck see the way dem stroll pass fab and Yoko for there.... chaiiiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fabregas, be very careful undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Wait! does this mean blue works better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wtf is happening here? we are down by a goal yet everyone is sitting back when we are having a counter......CONTE!!!! angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Westham players are really strong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yoko,fab and zappacosta have been ghosting in this game sofar angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
See phooolish yoko waiting for the ball to drop while a westham player jumps to take the ball in the air.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

So..... what you are telling me now is that, it is ok for him to have gone to ground the way he did without any contact .....knowing fully well he will be killing a goal scoring opportunity? Is that what you are trying to tell me? Cuz me no get how I dey harsh on am o!

He's a lightweight striker so you shouldn't be surprised if he falls down easily. Moreover, strikers have gone to the ground for less. If a penalty had been awarded you would've been happy with him. You dey harsh small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Who they're rolling on the floor there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cresswell and Masuaku are causing Chelsea to bleed profusely from the left side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Masuaku is having everybody on that left wing for lunch. Zappacosta has suffered immensely. Conte should have mercy on him and sub him off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin Masuaku forming messi grin grin
west ham playing chelsea oo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Conte is to be blamed here...me I no understand how we set up and the fvcking respect wey him dey accord this useless westham team.....just see how they held the ball towards the end of first half like we were playing against a barca team.

Conte dey fvck up die angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

Moro is around the corner I will love to see you cry tongue
Let's enjoy today 1st tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
raumdeuter:
Not sure if Masuaku or Maradona

Called him that last week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omo see as Masuaku turn Maradona for that left hand side, dey display Diski and Shibobo! cheesy
E be like say Chelsea don buy market today o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ibime:

You dey cut hair for Hollywood hair salon near Sainsburys abi those Naija/Ghanaian guys on high road just adjacent to NPK Road?

Nah one of those Naija shops for High road I dey go. A Ghanaian barber once took my hairline back to Year 7. Since then I no go Ghana Shop again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is 3 at the back a must
Conte should have played hazard on the left wing to torment washed up zabaleta.............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Leyqute:

He's a lightweight striker so you shouldn't be surprised if he falls down easily. Moreover, strikers have gone to the ground for less. If a penalty had been awarded you would've been happy with him. You dey harsh small.

No excuse for that fall.......simples! No excuse...!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ibime:

No, that yarn I dey yarn with Chic2pimp na Tottenham/Edmonton yarns. I been go that 280 degrees restaurant in Kilburn in February this year sha cos I was visiting one of ma guy in Kilburn. E get one fine young babe wey dey waitress there, I bet that's why you go dia cheesy

Lolz. It's just that i like there food, and I don't really like those oyibo/Indian foods, even McDonald ref.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

Na weekend work I dey o, I use Friday, Saturday and Sunday work.

No wahala. Me sef wey dey complain I gats go work on monday and the forecast isn't looking too good. Apparently meant to Hit -1 with possibly snow flakes scattered around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nah one of those Naija shops for High road I dey go. A Ghanaian barber once took my hairline back to Year 7. Since then I no go Ghana Shop again.

Hahahaha. E go be the one next to the weave shop. That was my barbers 15 years ago. When I moved back to Edmonton some 7 years ago, I come switch to those Ghana guys, the first barber shop on Fore Street when you cross North Circular into Edmonton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

No excuse for that fall.......simples! No excuse...!

Your body is hawt egbon diggz. Take some tea. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Leyqute:

there is a contact on that boy! The referee already took his decision
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:
Yoko,fab,zappacosta and hazard have been ghosting in this game sofar angry

Hazard is the only person trying to carve west ham open, West ham is really peppering that Chelsea right hand side with lanzini and masuaku, Ogbonna is really doing a nice job on Morata, Azpi trying to find him severely but no way, infact he has stopped sending in ball there West ham defence is aware of Moratas area threat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bakayoko is a totally useless player we didn't have any business signing to start with..... sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zappacosta na real bad market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin... Brah na so we see am o. I am currently nicely tucked under my duvet having cancelled all of My pre-arranged plans for the day. I can not kuku come and kee myself. Una Aussie peeps dey enjoy sha.

E dey cold here too o but e no reach like una side. I will arrange my next trip to be middle of the year so i can enjoy una summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hazard is the only person trying to carve west ham open, West ham is really peppering that Chelsea right hand side with lanzini and masuaku, Ogbonna is really doing a nice job on Morata, Azpi trying to find him severely but no way, infact he has stopped sending in ball there West ham defence is aware of Moratas area threat.

Hazard shouldn't have been in that list....my bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), Obere4u and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.