Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10415509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) ... (19098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:
Normally the name Emenalo would have been attracting many curses by now....

My nigga Griffon would have been posting articles from acclaimed Chelsea writers blaming the man...

Diggz for don dey shout fvck Emenalo

Conte say he no dey sign players.

Emenalo no dey around

We no get TD sef.

Brotha diggz, who we gon swear for today bruh?

Still blame Emenalo. He wrote down the list of transfer targets before he left.

Dem say Chelsea no dey spend money. Currently this season Chelsea has spent 215m if they add Carroll to it for 25m that will make this season's spending 240m

But they are paupers unlike man city

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:
Guys is it possible for a Player to be Left handed and still have his preferred foot to be right? cc Nihilist,Airmark,Ibime and any one else.

Messi writes with his right.

The only lefty I know in real life writes with his left.

It's probably trainable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:
Low Key im not surprised Conte is going for a target man striker of the Carrol's physique.

I think hes trying to replicate the Llorente - Tevez, big man-little man combo that worked well for him at Juve.

Thats probably why he went back in for Llorente sef and why he is said to have preferred Lukaku

Morata is supposed to be that target man to hold up the ball for Hazard and othera, but the Spaniard keeps falling down into the sunken place - Lord lift him up.

Spot on! Which is why I sugggested a few posts ago (before the Andy Carroll link) that Conte should try Batman and Morata in the 3-5-2 and Hazard in a free role behind them. I do believe the system could work. However, it will not work in isolation. The WBs need to be top draw.

All that said, I find it difficult to think that Conte asked for Andy Carroll personally. I am shocked Conte even knows Andy Carroll. I see the discussion going more like "I need a big man up front for my 3-5-2 to work...........Aubameyang?" and some oga at the top replies saying "Well... Nice try....... We only have a £30m budget. How about Andy Carroll?" .....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Still blame Emenalo. He wrote down the list of transfer targets before he left.

Dem say Chelsea no dey spend money. Currently this season Chelsea has spent 215m if they add Carroll to it for 25m that will make this season's spending 240m

But they are paupers unlike man city

Your food don dey ready .....na here you go sleep for the next 2weeks....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:
Guys is it possible for a Player to be Left handed and still have his preferred foot to be right? cc Nihilist,Airmark,Ibime and any one else.

I have a few examples. I know this guy who is naturally left-handed and left-footed, he broke his left hand nastily and couldn't write with it for 6 months. He started using his right hand and got used to it ever since. Although, he can still write with his left.

I have a friend who is left-handed but right-footed when playing football.

My little daughter is left-handed but kicks with her right when I throw her a football.

Yes. It is posible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Andy Carroll that can't even run OMG, we should go for Giroud instead of Carroll...both are trash anyway.

Chelsea is finished!!! And conte have gone mad!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
nateevs:

Spot on! Which is why I sugggested a few posts ago (before the Andy Carroll link) that Conte should try Batman and Morata in the 3-5-2 and Hazard in a free role behind them. I do believe the system could work. However, it will not work in isolation. The WBs need to be top draw.

All that said, I find it difficult to think that Conte asked for Andy Carroll personally. I am shocked Conte even knows Andy Carroll. I see the discussion going more like "I need a big man up front for my 3-5-2 to work...........Aubameyang?" and some oga at the top replies saying "Well. Nice try....... we only have a £30m budget, how about Andy Carroll?" .....

I honestly wonder who that person is.

Dammit, It feels so bad not to have a name to scapegoat for weird/bad transfers. cheesy

I agree that Conte might never have even heard of Carroll. That oga at the top making such silly suggestions must probably wish we never got rid of Carlton Cole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:

I am right-handed and left-footed, so yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:

Romario is a good example.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Andy Carroll transfer is proof that Emenalo was the one making transfers in the past.

We know it's not the manager, and at least with Emenalo, we know we can expect a Demba Ba or Loic Remy not bloody Andy Carroll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Andy Carroll transfer is proof that Emenalo was the one making transfers in the past.

We know it's not the manager, and at least with Emenalo, we know we can expect a Demba Ba or Loic Remy not bloody Andy Carroll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
The gods are angry with Conte. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
I haven't seen any official confirmation of Carroll transfer. Una want fear me. I dey disregard that wicked rumour till I see am on BBC jare.

It's like the press are trying to tarnish the image of our club and paint us as clueless bozos by linking us with that big lump
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
nateevs:

I have a few examples. I know this guy who is naturally left-handed and left-footed, he broke his left hand nastily and couldn't write with it for 6 months. He started using his right hand and got used to it ever since. Although, he can still write with his left.

I have a friend who is left-handed but right-footed when playing football.

My little daughter is left-handed but kicks with her right when I throw her a football.

Yes. It is posible.
I am an example, broke my right hand when I was seven, started using left from then on, the only thing I do with my right hand is write and eat (due to my mum forcing me to so) every other thing is done with my left hand,leg. I also write with my left too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ibime:
I haven't seen any official confirmation of Carroll transfer. Una want fear me. I dey disregard that wicked rumour till I see am on BBC jare

It's like the press are trying to tarnish the image of our club and paint us as clueless bozos by linking us with that big lump

cheesy cheesy cheesy

With the recent signings.... definitely the club is clueless...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chelsea fans went to Carroll Ig account and started threatening him not to come to Chelsea cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
nezzar:
Chelsea fans went to Carroll Ig account and started threatening him not to come to Chelsea cheesy cheesy

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy I can imagine cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chelsea fans can't be choosy. Presently I will take any striker over Morata. Which is worse for a striker, bad first touch or bad last touch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
ToyinDipo:
Chelsea fans can't be choosy. Presently I will take any striker over Morata.
Which is worse for a striker, bad first touch or bad last touch?
which one is last touch again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
hardeycute:
which one is last touch again?

The one Morata has
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy I can imagine cheesy cheesy
This is the 2nd bid coming from Conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:

I am left handed but mainly right footed (decent with my left foot though), a good friend of mine is right handed but slightly more left footed).
Side dominance is not fully understood but what we know is that it is influenced by both congenital and acquired factors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am left handed but mainly right footed (decent with my left foot though), a good friend of mine is right handed but slightly more left footed).
Side dominance is not fully understood but what we know is that it is influenced by both congenital and acquired factors.

No wonder you left no female accounts for the rest of us to follow. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

No wonder you left no female accounts
for the rest of us to follow. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

No wonder you left no female accounts for the rest of us to follow. cheesy

LMAO.
The thunder that will fire you is still receiving instructions from Sango.

For the umpteenth time, those are innocent younglings that i have gathered under my canopy to shield from the vicissitudes of life and protect from ravenous wolves such as yourself and Dopejemi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

LMAO.
The thunder that will fire you is still receiving instructions from Sango.

For the umpteenth time, those are innocent younglings that i have gathered under my canopy to shield from the vicissitudes of life and protect from ravenous wolves such as yourself and Dopejemi

Haba dockita!! When you are not voltron cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
If Chelsea have any sense and looking for backup striker so they can send Michy on loan before world cup, there are a plethora of options much better than Carroll without disturbing the bank account too much

eg

Recall Loic Remy
Ask West Ham for Diafra Sakho
Even ask Everton for Niasse
Ask Leicester for Iheanacho (I would actually sign him outright cos he can displace Morata sef)

Not going to price striker that West Ham are hoping and praying to get off their wagebill for free, then soon as they see Chelsea interest they start talking £20m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
diggz:

Haba dockita!! When you are not voltron cheesy cheesy

I am not. What i am though is altruistic and benevolent, and my attitude towards those younglings is nothing but avuncular and compassionate.

If i was 10yrs younger and 10,000km nearer though i might have toed the line of Nihilist and Dopejemi. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chelsea is in a sunken place

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
So Emenalo was the guy covering the ashiri of these Chelsea decision makers?
He has left and now the guys left in charge are acting confused.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am not. What i am though is altruistic and benevolent, and my attitude towards those younglings is nothing but avuncular and compassionate.

If i was 10yrs younger and 10,000km nearer though i might have toed the line of Nihilist and Dopejemi. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:
Normally the name Emenalo would have been attracting many curses by now....

My nigga Griffon would have been posting articles from acclaimed Chelsea writers blaming the man...

Diggz for don dey shout fvck Emenalo

Conte say he no dey sign players.

Emenalo no dey around

We no get TD sef.

Brotha diggz, who we gon swear for today bruh?

So because Manager suddenly resign for outlet mean say assistant or next in line nor fit assume the position of Manager or make decisions?

The fact that Conte is not involved in transfers proves that yes, The Technical Director was indeed in charge of recruitment at the club. That there is no longer a figure head to the position does not mean someone is not acting the position. Right now, the person is even doing far worse than Emenalo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) ... (19098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Sulele04(m), WhoDeyHause, kingBolton, drisham(m), akwesenana, Windscribe and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.