Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10183633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) ... (18905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Let it talk grin

I am suspecting you guy..... you don dey take side shots at "it" since ..but " it" no gree fight you. I and airmark no go never cough " it" go dey use us form Eminem.....

Are you fvcking "it"? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

So many ways to interpret this statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Skimpledawg you're not alright at all. cheesy

Wish you the best in your thesis. Those kinda stuff tend to give one migraines.
I almost gave it up. I had a foreign supervisor and was doing most of her lectures and practicals before I was retained, if not, I for run leave am.

I cannot come and die.

But finally, it was worth every stress. Enjoying it's benefits now.

Shey fellowship go dey tmao for your thread? Burnley can do the lords work for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

I am suspecting you guy..... you don dey take side shots at "it" since ..but " it" no gree fight you. I and airmark no go never cough " it" go dey use us form Eminem.....

You know I'm still in my early 20s grin.i think it wants a matured magic stick like urs or Airmarks' cheesy

The rage alone it poured on Airmark was surprising.

Leyqute:

Kolo man, gerout from here.

This is family matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You know I'm still in my early 20s grin.i think it wants a matured magic stick like urs or Airmarks' cheesy

The rage alone it poured on Airmark was surprising.

Kolo man, gerout from here.

This is family matter

What has early 20s got to do with fvcking? It obviously loves you guy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Just one bruv.... skimpledawg must be shining it's Kongo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

Wetin the stuff kan be?
she male grin grin
I guessed shehim was on heat yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Greatihex:
honestly, I am sure a guy can't behave like that.

But, you sure say no be toasting she dey do airmark like that?
I think am too,imagine airmark playing hard to get. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg, diggz, sod09 sunken place dey attract y'all abi? Una no well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2018
sod09:
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2018
If care is not taken, arsenal will put Chelsea out of the top four.
Auba and mhki have already agreed personal terms.

Well, I won't be disturbed if we win the champions league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Greatihex:

Tall dreams, especially when your first choice striker, "Miss First Touch" is in the "sunken place". grin

but it's alright to dream! it's a free world. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

What has early 20s got to do with fvcking? It obviously loves you guy...
Hahhahahahhahah hahhahahah grin grin

It is a fvcking stuff grin

Let's take it easy with it, it is one of us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
airmark:
Boss, You dey form abi? grin

Dolls dey town now o.... It will soon stop following you around cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
sod09:
grin grin

Maga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
airmark:

Sunken place ke!? God forbid......come airmark sey bcuz I dey epp defend you from " it" , naim make you join me to skimpledawg and sod09.... " it" lovers? Stoppeeet pls....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

Sunken place ke!? God forbid......come airmark sey bcuz I dey epp defend you from " it" , naim make you join me to skimpledawg and sod09.... " it" lovers? Stoppeeet pls....
We know, we know. grin

It loves married bobos cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Greatihex:

Evidence of the new times we find ourselves. How are they able to pull that off and we seem to be joking around?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
nateevs:

Evidence of the new times we find ourselves. How are they able to pull that off and we seem to be joking around?
i think oga Ibime can explain that. I think he studied something related to accounting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Brother Leyqute, come let me pray for you under the anointing of our father in the Lord elrony.

Maga angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

I don't trust you and your seemingly-benign-but-very-damaging-thunder-and-lightning-invoking prayers.

You are not a pastor

Plus the other day you didnt come for fellowship angry

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
I heard a particular sex doll in a brothel at Barcelona is called Yoko.. That might just be why he's fukked up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

see if na play stop am oo no they put me with it again
never...lielie angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reporter: Is Morata suffering from a psychological issue in front of goal?

Conte: "He must overcome this problem because it's a stupid problem. The coach trusts him, his teammates trust him and so do the fans. It's the first time he's faced such a situation. He must learn to move on. Everyone at Chelsea trusts him."

This is really worrying now....especially as we all know that this isn't actually the first time Morata has gone through this psychological phase.

But for Conte to call it a "stupid problem"?

Man has had enough of the sunken antics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says Ross Barkley is in a good physical condition. Yesterday he played 70 minutes in a friendly game at Cobham, and he will be in the squad for the trip to Brighton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says it is important that we have been creating chances recently, and he says our finishing needs to be better for the goals to start flowing again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte notes we are on a long unbeaten run and now we must start trying to turn draws into victories. He hopes better finishing will help us do that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says Cahill and Fabregas are out of tomorrow's game, and another couple of situations need to be checked before kick-off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says Alvaro Morata must be careful with his discipline and he says the striker has the trust of everyone at the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says Brighton were solid defensively in the Boxing Day game and are well organised by 'a really good coach'. He says it won't be an easy game and we must be ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte says not having Morata and Pedro tomorrow has created a big problem, especially as Morata was being rested on Wednesday with the Brighton game in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) ... (18905) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.