Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
What!!?? See lukaku doing a Messi there shocked shocked cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
If I may ask why did the mod ban most of us here...doesn't make sense to me. Some of these lots just think they can take laws into their hands just because they are mods right.
I'm just waiting for the ban to expire,to think the asshole doesn't understand anything bout football sef angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Phooolish ref!! Give Valencia a red sharp sharp angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
See funny monikers everywhere....I see you diggz grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Today o!!!! Waiting for that party to shele like wetiiin.....
E go too sweet like wetinnn... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist I know you must see some form of victory in bag of agoyin ewa substitution today cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a keeper!! God knows I will swap him sharp sharp for that Belgian cvntois! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
grin cheesy cheesy

First thing Dayo does out of prison would be to post that pic again, to make sure he gets re-banned immefiately

Hahahaha.. grin grin grin grin. Make e no try am o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

She is right here with me....watching the manU vs Newcastle game bros grin tongue

Hehehe grin grin cheesy.. Na lie she don abandon you tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Liverpool just need to draw or lose cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
@ibime, what a week not to have airmark around. Lacazette turned to french anichebe and belotti scored on his return this year. Lordfalcao should be relieved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
opoina:
@ibime, what a week not to have airmark around. Lacazette turned to french anichebe and belotti scored on his return this year. Lordfalcao should be relieved.
senseless post, so this is belotti first game this year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Even common Karius is looking better than cvntois!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
lordfalcao:
senseless post, so this is belotti first game this year?

Belotti's first start this year and he marked it with a goal. Meanwhile, alvaro is better than that lacazette. He is a bag of beans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Let me do airmark job in his absence.

lordfalcao

edi287:
Iwobi would've had a great assist if not for that fool Lacazette. Waste of 50m

edi287:
Lacazette is a bastard no lie. This fool would've won this game for us. 2 chances he goes and screws up

Himmler:
What a miss!!!! Lacazette is officially useless

AlfaSeltzer:
Lacazette!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why he's on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamoyindamola:
See funny monikers everywhere....I see you diggz grin grin

I miss that Diggz moniker, ds new one just strange grin grin

Seun bring back airmark and Raumdeuter abeg.

Na nau I sabi these 3 guys usefulness for this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:
What a keeper!! God knows I will swap him sharp sharp for that Belgian cvntois! grin
is this diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

He probably wasn't backed as much as he would have wanted, however it still doesn't explain why we have been playing so badly for bulk of the season coupled with the fact that we have been getting fvcked by relegation battling teams.... Plus,we have spent money too...we have spent almost 300mil on transfers alone this season.

I am strongly in support of him leaving cuz he seems disinterested in the team already.
how many players have been consitent for conte this past season. you guys spending 230m on players many who need rehab didn't play preseason and joined an already weakened team, hazard and pedro started the season injured.

even games musonda and batshuayi would have played in, they were injured. hazard did not step to the opportunity to lead chelsea and be a hero. so many factors you can't just crucify conte alone on a cross for chelsea's failings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
anyone spoken to griffon recently btw?
last time he did say he is recovering right. hope he is ok

skimpletyger 'dawg' f'ed up as cobhams chef, still f'ing up as a woli priest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
how many players have been consitent for conte this past season. you guys spending 230m on players many who need rehab didn't play preseason and joined an already weakened team, hazard and pedro started the season injured.

even games musonda and batshuayi would have played in, they were injured. hazard did not step to the opportunity to lead chelsea and be a hero. so many factors you can't just crucify conte alone on a cross for chelsea's failings.
Mor2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Where is raumdeuter and airmark now?? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dayo aka Reumdueter and Airmark.
Both of you are the real MVP(S) of Nairaland Sport Section.
You guys make sport section lively. I am missing the both of you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2018
opoina:

Belotti's first start this year and he marked it with a goal. Meanwhile, alvaro is better than that lacazette. He is a bag of beans.
Mr airmark with his senseless analogy. Has belotti not been playing? And why has he been stuck on 4 league goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 1:41am On Feb 12, 2018
lordfalcao:
Mr airmark with his senseless analogy. Has belotti not been playing? And why has he been stuck on 4 league goals?

Now i am airmark. Somebody like you will take ogbaewon as airmark too. I decided to rep airmark on lacazette and belotti issue as i saw that ibime raised it and you were silent. Every player you hyped turned out to be failures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2018
opoina:

Now i am airmark. Somebody like you will take ogbaewon as airmark too. I decided to rep airmark on lacazette and belotti issue as i saw that ibime raised it and you were silent. Every player you hyped turned out to be failures.
is that why krychowaik, belotti, bonucci are all failures?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2018
lordfalcao:
is that why krychowaik, belotti, bonucci are all failures?
I can swear that lacazette will not start arsenal's next match. All those players you listed as failures will start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2018
jamescross:
last time he did say he is recovering right. hope he is ok

skimpletyger 'dawg' f'ed up as cobhams chef, still f'ing up as a woli priest
Get thee behind me "devil"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Linkfield:
Where is raumdeuter and airmark now?? angry
In the deliverance room... They were soaked in 50L of anointing oil each for 1 week.

Their head will be correct After the spiritual prayers cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: princeabdul(m), Unlimited22 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.