Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Assuming say you dey get better exegesis regarding football matter, you for don fit enter Bet9ja to smite Alabi with the jawbone of an äss, collect all the money wey dem keep for vault.

By now, you for don dey yonder place where the skys are shining bright, complete with shining suit and crocodile-python leather boot.

Guy pray for jah to upgrade your holy optics o, cos right now you get spiritual cross-eye
Lmao.

Not really boss. I do see alot. Not trying to boast, but my discernment spirit is very sharp. I hear alot too.

But, in predicting matches, It has always turned bad. I asked the holyspirit, he said "That's not what I sent you" undecided

I be like, " father, who will now eat those ill-gotten wealth from Alabi"

No reply since then.

During the last world cup, I was rounding up my service year in Warri, I correctly predicted the winner and won lots of bet from my fellow corper friends who thought with Messi Argentina would carry the day.

Since then, no show. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Assuming say you dey get better exegesis regarding football matter, you for don fit enter Bet9ja to smite Alabi with the jawbone of an äss, collect all the money wey dem keep for vault.

By now, you for don dey yonder place where the skys are shining bright, complete with shining suit and crocodile-python leather boot.

Guy pray for jah to upgrade your holy optics o, cos right now you get spiritual cross-eye

And airmark wan buy am white garment instead of anointed contact lens from Galilee! !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yeah. I probably forgot the package you and Nihil.ist been running ever since.

Nice.

Abeg, let apostle elrony get even if na 1k to take buy microphone if you win. I heard he is been using his croaked voice for like 2 years now grin grin

LMAOOOgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

I hope Na dolapo you dey send Sha?
no it's sukura
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
elrony:

And airmark wan buy am white garment instead of anointed contact lens from Galilee! !

or yeast solution made with water from river jordan.

maybe even that glasses wey simon peter wear that year that he was looking at clean and unclean animals in the sky...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lmao.

Not really boss. I do see alot. Not trying to boast, but my discernment spirit is very sharp. I hear alot too.

But, in predicting matches, It has always turned bad. I asked the holyspirit, he said "That's not what I sent you" undecided

I be like, " father, who will now eat those ill-gotten wealth from Alabi"

No reply since then.

During the last world cup, I was rounding up my service year in Warri, I correctly predicted the winner and won lots of bet from my fellow corper friends who thought with Messi Argentina would carry the day.

Since then, no show. undecided

Guy.

Be fruitful and multiply odds. upgrade your optics bro so that you can enjoy the fat of the land better than Joseph jamming the Prodigy album.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

maybe even that glasses wey simon peter wear that year that he was looking at clean and unclean animals in the sky...

I think I support the yeast solution grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

LMAO

You are officially mad Nihilist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Father lord grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

I went to youtube to watch that 2006 game and saw many things there that made me laugh about John Terry and how the myth of him being a good defender became sold

1. Marquez scored an own goal, But Terry was the one who jumped up pass to claim the goal. This is similar to Munich final where he didnt play single minute but wore shinpads to lift the trophy abeg that shinpad na to protect from which tackle?

2. John Terry scored the own on that night

3. The next video that came was a game Barcelona 2 Chelsea 2 and I saw this for the second goal. Can anyone guess the defender that fell like he was hit by diggz thanda allowing Gunjonsen to tap in. Similar to how he bowed down and worshipped RVP

Thats how the myth of Nigeria vs India came about when people can believe Terry was above average as a defender
the irony of it is that is still far better than the one you adore Boateng.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

prospective earnings is only 20k olodo grin

the other 20k is seed capital.

if i win, i'll be splitting the winnings amongst my Chelsea brethren on the thread.

if 4 people nack TDB or short time + suya with that money, e no go bad...

Egbon Griffon, who happens to be the chief pusssy connoisseur on the thread reacts:

''This is a welcomed development from our very own. Although he (Nihilist) has taken to family ways, this gesture indicates he still has the oloshious blood running in his veins and holds our collective interest at heart.

On behalf of the oloshious community here on NL and diaspora, we say, thank you alumni Nihilist. Remember to reach out to us in your Konji trying times, we wont fail to deliver two PAWGS your way, like the one on the door right now albeit she's Simpledawg's order''

- Capt. Griffon
Oloshious People Of Nairaland, Chelsea Thread Chapter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Salah has scored 24 league goals for a winger in the EPl thts impressive. 7 more goals he will be in the goal scoring territory of Henry, Ronaldo and Suarez in goals scored in a season, Talking about Suarez

Suarez never won any trophy in the EPL where do you think he stands vs other South Americans if we are looking for best South American in the EPL especially when compared players like Oscar Forlan, Tevez Ramirez won the league

Or Gerrard when compared to other English players who have won the league, should we even be mentioning Gerrard in top 50 English player?

Or Gerrard vs someone like Vardy or Drinkwater
No matter the records kobe Bryant break then it was still seen that MJ will still be the greatest of all time if lebron James still break every records available micheal Jordan would still be the greatest.

That is to tell you that no matter what salah does drogba would still be way ahead of him in pecking orders of the list of greatest african player to play in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
popizaino:
the irony of it is that is still far better than the one you adore Boateng.

Its only if Terry comes back to the world and gets a new footballing brain that he can be half as good as Boateng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Griffon:

Egbon Griffon, who happens to be the chief pusssy connoisseur on the thread reacts:

''This is a welcomed development from our very own. Although he (Nihilist) has taken to family ways, this gesture indicates he still has the oloshious blood running in his veins and holds our collective interest at heart.

On behalf of the oloshious community here on NL and diaspora, we say, thank you alumni Nihilist. Remember to reach out to us in your Konji trying times, we wont fail to deliver two PAWGS your way, like the one on the door right now albeit she's Simpledawg's order''

- Capt. Griffon

Guyyyyy

for this spec mu ga guterigi hummer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
the only logical explanation for such a stüpid statement is that Gerrard is sneak dissing Diouf again...

I doubt he was dissing Diouf because even the greatest Diouf fan will not even put him among the top 50 Africans in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Guyyyyy

for this spec mu ga guterigi hummer

Spec too set. I used to gbadu BBW, just for the love of those bouncing flesh, Chic2pimp understands, but man things don change. Slimy with parabola curved asss leads the way now.

I get this kind package for hood, are you flying back this weekend? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Griffon:

- Capt. Griffon
Dammit.

Father lawd..

I cannot even pray well no more. I asked for an Usher Bishop Griffon undecided

An Usher!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Griffon:

Spec too set. I used to gbadu BBW, just for the love of those bouncing flesh, Chic2pimp understands, but man things don change. Slimy with parabola curved asss leads the way now.

I get this kind package for hood, are you flying back this weekend? grin grin

grin grin

oh boy, this one try me pass brother jero. i must resist the temptations of these daughters of jezebel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin grin

oh boy, this one try me pass brother jero. i must resist the temptations of these daughters of jezebel.

I doubt Jezebel was this daring grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Griffon:

I doubt Jezebel was this daring grin grin
Hahhahahhaha

grin grin grin grin

Bishop!!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Dammit.

Father lawd..

I cannot even pray well no more. I asked for an Usher Bishop Griffon undecided

An Usher!!!

I am in awe of you. Going to the alter with condoms in wallet, you are a legend Dawg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin grin

Flee Apostle, flee cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
our best result this weekend is probably a liverpool loss. Provided we beat Palace, then the gap between the scousers and is only 4 points...and we still have them to play.

Conte better hire a crane to drag Morata out of the sunken place.

We need him now more than ever.

Lol.... airmark cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Griffon:

I am in awe of you. Going to the alter with condoms in wallet, you are a legend Dawg.
For that kind of signature,

Thanda will faya you bros grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Alexis Sanchez don get new haircut ahead of the Liverpool game. Odikwa sharp. cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin grin

Apostle suleiman tings bruh. Man shall not abide by the new testament alone. Songs of Solomon is also a kama sutra manna from heaven

cheesy cheesy

diggz:

Abeg Na dolapo I want...

You will be so happy with the original silky white garment that will be posted to you. You will pray with swag. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
neezar:
Alexis Sanchez don get new haircut ahead of the Liverpool game. Odikwa sharp. cool cool
You dey alright so?

Here dey like scummy thread?

Piano FC undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
larride:

You mean Pep bought Bravo to be a backup to the keeper he bought a season later. Wonders.

Oya list the regulars let's see if you won't disgrace yourself tonight.

Gabriel Jesus 18 league appearance (29 appearance in total) Aguero has 36 appearance in total, that's just 7 games between them and Gabriel was out injured.

John Stones has 16 league appearance (26 appearance in total) second only to Otamendi as the CB with the highest appearance.

Mr Dayo, list your own regulars, let's see.
i don't know why you bother yourself so much about just the regulars. A strong bench is as much important as a strong first eleven.

Take a look at Bernardo that has been playing many matches of recent. He was not a regular during the beginning of the season, but he has slotted in perfectly without city dropping in quality.
The same thing with gundogan. The importance of a strong bench cannot be over emphasized. Quality players on the bench can come in during matches to change a game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
neezar:

Piano player cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Not the same. Give me just a lukaku and see how my team will fare better.

Conte losing to galatasaray is a stupid reason to rubbish him. There was a time united under ferguson, finished at the bottom of the group in ucl.

May be ferguson was also a bad coach or average.
don't mind them. How i wish Chelsea will just sign the allegri man, let us see if he will not collect his own sack in 2 seasons under this Chelsea management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

I hope Na dolapo you dey send Sha?

airmark:

cheesy

Don't worry i go send the white garment.
grin grin wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greatihex:
don't mind them. How i wish Chelsea will just sign the allegri man, let us see if he will not collect his own sack in 2 seasons under this Chelsea management.

Allegri has made 2 CL finals in 3 years, Conte was getting rubbished by Galatasaray in the group stages

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), tobiboss(m), Ibukzy and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.