Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10411475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (19095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ibime:

Bro, change your signature.
lol. World cup still dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Neimar:

u tink man city will jst com nd beat barca...u must be dreaming

I only fear Liverpool nd Bayern
Liverpool kwa?
Liverpool dey play with no sense Jare, the may score 5 goals and concede 7.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
This lana1 is a Bascard Baby o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Man Utd fans can't even troll us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by crazypencils20: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2018
wman:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2018
MorataFC:
willian is outstanding for me, we should give Courtois to Pepsi academy.
Oh damn right he is but he obviously didn't start the season quite well but for reasons we can all understand.
Kante though for me has been the only consistent player.

If reports are true, Thibaut wants to go to Real Madrid. So its likely he has his bags packed already. lol. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Whoever knows anything about Business should know that this is the right time to get back at those Belgian cunts...... Right time to review their Fvcking salaries downwards.... Half pay or fvck off from the club angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Bigkesh is Courtois still better than De Gea??

Or do we need to consult the agbowo gods on ur behalf??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Munited fans y, are u guys dat broke, no party is taking place here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Always knew Messi would score a brace against Chelsea.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Greatihex:
I think chelsea shld rethink their stance on older players. That experience is needed.
Drogba in the team was crucial in 2014/2015. Terry was crucial last season.

I have cum to realise that the main problem of this current players is nt ability, bt mental disability. They dnt hv the willpower and guile that is always needed to win the ucl.
Mikel,kalou,bertrand,bosingwa,ramires were all in the team that won in 2012
yeah, I agree with you, just look at the replacement after these players left:
Rudiger for terry
Bakayoko for matic
Efulefu striker for Diego Maradona Costa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2018
diggz:

Like what situation exactly? Abeg una well well.... No one should create useless excuse for hazard tonight pls sad

lalaboi:
Every forward is pulling in weight and dear hazard is being shait. So much for being a player we cannot do without

Oasis007:
Hazard is a Fool! Overrated Belgian Ahmed Musa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3oaH5jns74
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Sweetguy25:

I very certain City will outclass this Barca team.
Wake up from slumber and stop being in delusion...remember what chiellini said...city with no pedigree or history in ucl would outclass barca, you guys epl fan boys seize to amaze moi...spitting thrash all the time ...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2018
wman:
we played well grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2018
funlord:

Person wey don run? Men....since december? To raise N20 Pali be like parting the red sea? Men the wackness of most of your fellow shekpiscos no get part 2.....airmark what say you? cheesy

Are you happy now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Do do do do re Mi fa so la ti do.
Eyin temi ni Isoko I greet una wado
Come along with your Ankara and Sokoto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXEE3DOXCOE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by idreezbaba(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Watch out for an all EPL semi final.......... In the FA cup
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2018
The thunder wey go fire Courtois ehn embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2018
MorataFC:
we played well grin
FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:17am On Mar 15, 2018
I been run, I think say here go don full of trolls.
I'm surprised...

Utd fans, thank you for taking it easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:
I been run, I think say here go don full of trolls.
I'm surprised...

Utd fans, thank you for taking it easy

Many thanks to sevilla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:51am On Mar 15, 2018
sod09:
who's this lunatic

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2018
We should win all our remaining games of the season. As in ALL...

We should beat any body that comes our way (spurs, Liverpool)
And the FA cup too. Even though we face Man Utd in the next round or final, we should beat them..

Conte have no excuse of even drawing any remaining match this season. We've lost more than enough

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:
We should win all our remaining games of the season. As in ALL...

We should beat any body that comes our way (spurs, Liverpool)
And the FA cup too. Even though we face Man Utd in the next round or final, we should beat them..

Conte have no excuse of even drawing any remaining match this season. We've lost more than enough
This one think say na Fifa 18...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:37am On Mar 15, 2018
personally,I dont think there was nothing spectacular about barca this night and the results were very harsh, but that is how football works,be clinical,Chelsea need to throw away that Catalan scum called fabregas he always sabotages his team against Barcelona,Chelsea need to be clinical as it once was,I think kante is the the best defensive midfielder on earth,the guy is a beast,a battleharded beast,unfortunately hazard is a chicken and cortouis is very overrated,this barca midfield will get destroyed against the elite ones

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rozayx5(m): 4:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Sweetguy25:

I very certain City will outclass this Barca team.

Lol sore loosers

Its no more Chelsea will beat barca Its now city and Madrid

Is it the same Madrid bars whooped last December or na new imported team. Or same Madrid getting schooled weekly in the league

You forgot city Wont have a field day with midfield when barca slows down their tempo and then take the game to them.

The fact you mediocre EPL teams dashed them the league since last year does not make them a force in europe

The worst barca is unbeaten in their league mumu shekpe fans who know nothing about football

Una no go keep quiet waka. Una loose woefully dey find excuse. Nothing special you collect 3-0, if them special I wonder if na 6-0. Reason I wanted barca to score more so that scummies won't even have a voice

Nonsense team make una go play Europa league next season na where una mates dey

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Ibime:

I'm not impressed with that Barca midfield either. Looks like Man City would have that midfield chasing shadows.

Wait ooh. But I remember you calling Guardiola a fraud. How time flies...

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:20am On Mar 15, 2018
My coach doesn't care about possession football. He has created a very compact team, and to score against Barcelona has become very difficult. That's why we are STILL unbeaten in all competitions

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Debroslink:
My coach doesn't care about possession football. He has created a very compact team, and to score against Barcelona has become very difficult. That's why we are STILL unbeaten in all competitions

Shut up ad just thank God you have a payer like Messi in that team.

He was the difference last night.

What a player!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Dembele opened his scoring account against una

Anyway we both have useless managers so I no go troll una

Anyway I want Barca 2 win the Ucl

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Shut up ad just thank God you have a payer like Messi in that team.

He was the difference last night.

What a player!!!!

Messi has been there for years playing against your team without scoring.

My coach deserves the praise, who has solidified my defence and made my team compact.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2018
When the Super Eagles come up against Messi and Argentina at the World Cup, a 3-5-2 formation would be suitable for nullifying the Argies. My line up will be as follows:

———————Uzoho———————

———Ekong—-Balogun—-Awaziem——-

—-Ebuehi—-Etebo—Mikel—Ndidi—-Idowu—-

———————-V.Moses—-Iheanacho——-

Because Messi plays in between the opposing midfield and defense lines, the likes of Etebo and Ndidi would be the guys to track his runs. Ebuehi or Idowu should shackle Di Maria, and the SE will avoid defeat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (19095) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), dcrested(m), atiku07(m), andrewbaba44, eitsei(m), BlueMann, Afobear, chelseabmw(m), Neobulletzz(m), forgiveness, User09, AlphaNugget(m), Sportsweb, Bluelines69, bolu96(m), Yustash001(m), Caicedobets(m), rooftops, ouzo1(m), Trevor012(m), Roland17(m), Fladm(m), kingBolton, 5inchdick, Omoluabi16(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.