Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:55pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

You had a bag of beans and won the league, you offloaded a bag of beans and bought a bag of Okpa and won the FA cup, finishing 5th, once again, the difference is clear, 7up

How do you like your Ls sir? Hot or Cold? Would you also like some ice bLocks accompanied with them?

You won 3 trophies last season

you bought bag of beans and finished trophiless

I won 1 trophy last season

I sold bag of beans and still won 1 trophy.

You see the word 'won'? it's the exact opposite of 'loss'.

If you're trying to troll on this one, you failed completely..like a bag of beans grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
Arsene Wenger b4 he left

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
airmark:

Really? Then you have the right to declare a fatwa on those almajiris, that attacked you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

my broda.... Lalabol have refused to do gidigbo with me cheesy cheesy cheesy I have long forgiven na.teevs.... Uncle tiLbros is still on the run. drbigkesh don surrender..... na only lordfalcao and Laumdeuter dey the list wey still dey do agidi so na dem I go dey put the aggression on... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
Leyqute:
Arsene Wenger b4 he left

that trophiless season has really hit Scummies hard.

next thing now you people will kidnap Wenger and try to claim him as a 1-defeat-to-conte trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

Diggz, airmark, nihilistjnr, chelseafan1, griffon, raumdeuter

I don't know much about him bro....I didn't follow Napoli at all this season...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You won 3 trophies last season

you bought bag of beans and finished trophiless

I won 1 trophy last season

I sold bag of beans and still won 1 trophy.

You see the word 'won'? it's the exact opposite of 'loss'.

If you're trying to troll on this one, you failed completely..like a bag of beans grin

You had a bag of beans, finished first, won the League, reached the FA cup final and lost. You then sold a bag of beans and bought a bag of okpa, finished 5th, reached the FA cup final and won, now tell me, between bag of beans and bag of okpa, who had a Better season in Chelsea?

And no, I'm not and wasn't trying to troll, Only noticed varying opinions of one Man. Well, I honestly believe Matic is a bag of beans as I don't rate him and can't wait to see him give way for more productive midfielders that won't hold the ball like it's their inheritance.

But my guy, Just use this L take press and hold body cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:04pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

How is the wilderness brother NihiLLLst?

Just greeting you from the mountain top.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I don't really follow Serie A so I don't know what to expect

Napoli played very gungho football in the couple times I saw this season so maybe he might be good for Hazard.

The main thing I need is a badass right winger, a bad ass forward. A bad ass central midfielder. A bad ass right back. A bad ass Centre back, and maybe a bad ass keeper.

in other words, our team is pretty shït right now relative to the top 6 competition
His team play an attacking football which is really good to watch
But we need a major squad surgery if we are to play his style, which is reliant on a very high line, we will need to get many new players especially in the middle.
The likes of Cahill may also leave cos of thier lack of pace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

You had a bag of beans, finished first, won the League, reached the FA cup final and lost. You then sold a bag of beans and bought a bag of okpa, finished 5th, reached the FA cup final and won, now tell me, between bag of beans and bag of okpa, who had a Better season in Chelsea?

And no, I'm not and wasn't trying to troll, Only noticed varying opinions of one Man. Well, I honestly believe Matic is a bag of beans as I don't rate him and can't wait to see him give way for more productive midfielders that won't hold the ball like it's their inheritance.

But my guy, Just use this L take press and hold body cheesy grin

Bakayoko faced Matic twice...beat him twice.

Yoko Won an FA Cup at Matic's expense, while Matic ended up trophiless.

In terms of direct comparison between the two of them, Bag of beans took the L clearly.

Also Chelsea had a better season than Manyoo. if you disagree show me your trophy.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:10pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

His team play an attacking football which is really good to watch
But we need a major squad surgery if we are to play his style, which is reliant on a very high line, we will need to get many new players especially in the middle.
The likes of Cahill may also leave cos of thier lack of pace

Cahill's problem is his lack of brain...not his lack of pace

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Bakayoko faced Matic twice...beat him twice.

Yoko Won an FA Cup at Matic's expense, while Matic ended up trophiless.

In terms of direct comparison between the two of them, Bag of beans took the L clearly.

Also Chelsea had a better season than Manyoo. if you disagree show me your trophy.

I asked for Chelsea, not in comparison to Man Utd. The league vs the FA cup. Man Utd had a better season than Chelsea, if you disagree, show me your Champions League qualification ID card cheesy

Well, this is not the point anymore, We both agree on one thing, Matic is a bag of beans, But one cup of miLkshake no go bad for you before oh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lol
OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
Ibime:

TBH, I no too send again. I'm more interested in getting stable and reliable group of players than a coach. Without stable players, coaches will just be plastering over the cracks and we will continue yoyoing upandan doing well one year and poorly the next.
My stand too. We need quality players in midfield, RWF and ST

Maybe, sell Alonso to get Sandro of Juve

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

I asked for Chelsea, not in comparison to Man Utd. The league vs the FA cup. Man Utd had a better season than Chelsea, if you disagree, show me your Champions League qualification ID card cheesy

Well, this is not the point anymore, We both agree on one thing, Matic is a bag of beans, But one cup of miLkshake no go bad for you before oh cheesy

since when is UCL qualification a trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

that trophiless season has really hit Scummies hard.

next thing now you people will kidnap Wenger and try to claim him as a 1-defeat-to-conte trophy.

tongue

Shekpites gonna shekp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2018
Guess who's not going to the

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

since when is UCL qualification a trophy?

Show him your UCL ID Card or remain anon like Hazard vs Newcastle

Stubborn Shekpetewon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:30pm On May 24, 2018
Leyqute:

Show him your UCL ID Card or remain anon like Hazard vs Newcastle

Stubborn Shekpetewon grin

Since when is UCL qualification a trophy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30pm On May 24, 2018
Leyqute:
Guess who's not going to the

tongue
Plenty noise ontop ordinary register wey una go attend ucl to mark... mscheeeew.... anyways your seniors Sevilla will be waiting for you guys...

Omo scummyteru tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:31pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Shameless scumcvnts! Couldn't even win shibi. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

In the words of the sage prophet skimple,

You can’t eat your L and have it.

You need deliverance to leave the wilderness you have been in since November. Are you not tired of eating locust and wild honey uncle NihiLLLst?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:54pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

In the words of the sage prophet skimple,

You can’t eat your L and have it.

You need deliverance to leave the wilderness you have been in since November. Are you not tired of eating locust and wild honey uncle NihiLLLst?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Shameless scumcvnts! Couldn't even win shibi. cheesy cheesy

Look at this mgbeke master of the yuropa ligg

Omo shepeteri wee you keep quiet!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2018
You guys should just sign Wilshere so he and Sarri can get smoke their lives out whenever Chelsea drops points next season...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

it is not lack of brain, but presence of brain fart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2018
diggz:

tongue
Plenty noise ontop ordinary register wey una go attend ucl to mark... mscheeeew.... anyways your seniors Sevilla will be waiting for you guys...

Omo scummyteru tongue

At least we know we're going. And anything can happen.

Do you know where Chelski is going?

YuropaLand. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2018
Conte : “Last season after we won the League, I and the club spoke, we tried to find the right way to try to defend our title. I decided to stay and work hard.

“When you decide to take on a coach like me, you must know who you are taking on, who you are charging for this job. I cannot change my personality, my idea of football. I am a serial winner.

“The way we played on Saturday was the only way to lift a trophy the way we are now. If you want to change, you must change many players.

Point blank. I don't need a sorcerer to tell me that Morata must be on the list.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36am On May 25, 2018
Leyqute:

At least we know we're going. And anything can happen.

Do you know where Chelski is going?

YuropaLand. grin

world-class coach, world-class players yet nothing to show for it at the end of the season except going to a competition to mark register next season! A scummytewon will always be a scum!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:38am On May 25, 2018
airmark:
Conte : “Last season after we won the League, I and the club spoke, we tried to find the right way to try to defend our title. I decided to stay and work hard.

“When you decide to take on a coach like me, you must know who you are taking on, who you are charging for this job. I cannot change my personality, my idea of football. I am a serial winner.

“The way we played on Saturday was the only way to lift a trophy the way we are now. If you want to change, you must change many players.

Point blank. I don't need a sorcerer to tell me that Morata must be on the list.

Laumdeuter will not see this...rather he will be using ishan to argue rubbish here... weyrey sombori

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2018
kingBolton:

Diggz, airmark, nihilistjnr, chelseafan1, griffon, raumdeuter

I enjoyed his games against city in both legs. He is an attacking-minded coach, we should be ready to buy new players that suit his style. Round pegs in round holes and it will cost a fortune. Especially now that other teams are aware of our problems and we have that history of buying fowls at the costs of turkeys. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2018
diggz:

Laumdeuter will not see this...rather he will be using ishan to argue rubbish here... weyrey sombori

I could't read pages, i'm sure he must have told many lies again today, while arguing senselessly. May God deliver chelseafan1's uncle from lying spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, raumdeuter and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.