Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

No one said not enough is the problem... don't turn any useless amala here ogbeni! The point which I made yesterday and I still stand by is simple and clear for all to see; while Pep was busy buying authentic Gucci wears... we were seen buying aba gussi wears because of the strict budget conte was forced to work with.

The only player I wont excuse him of is bakayoko.... when it comes to the rest we know whats up! shikena!

How can 260M a season be called strict budget when in the entire Europe possibly only PSG Barcelona and City spent more? You are the 4th highest spender in the entire Europe. So the 4th highest spender in Europe is now called strict budget?

The 4th richest man in the world will soon be calling himself a pauper

You made poor purchases simple. Between Drinkwater Barkley Palmieri Zapacosta thats 100M with no use to your season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

No one said not enough is the problem... don't turn any useless amala here ogbeni! The point which I made yesterday and I still stand by is simple and clear for all to see; while Pep was busy buying authentic Gucci wears... we were seen buying aba gussi wears because of the strict budget conte was forced to work with.

The only player I wont excuse him of is bakayoko.... when it comes to the rest we know whats up! shikena!

hmmm.... strict budget (£200+m) ok oh it is well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2018
hensben:
When you guys hear off the ball movement you think of defending tactics. Mou style of football don configure una mind.
hensben:
I mean offball those two work rate is average and the load will be too much for Kante like this concluded season. You know why we won the league last two season? Matic. He shielded the defense for kante to roam the midfield, so it is best we Jorginho a DM/CM who can shield the defense and Kante play box to box because he can run forward and recover as well. Since Sarri prefer three midfielders we can now go for either Loftus cheek as Am or weak Fab depending on the opponent.

pls when you say "una" do you mean hen and Ben cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can 260M a season be called strict budget when in the entire Europe possibly only PSG Barcelona and City spent more? You are the 4th highest spender in the entire Europe. So the 4th highest spender in Europe is now called strict budget?

You made poor purchases simple. Between Drinkwater Barkley Palmieri Zapacosta thats 100M with no use to your season

Laumdeuter my realest G cheesy cheesy grin grin I completely agree with you on this one jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by genderruler(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2018
Hello guys, been a silent reader on this thread and I can say you are doing a wonderful job.
with your in depth analyses on games and players, has broaden my knowledge on the game of football generally, I.E more than seeing 22 men running after a ball.
I joined CFC in 2005 because of my friend, since then I have been a strong supporter.
My Top 5 players since 2005 till date are
Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Ballack and Essien( I just love the man).
I hope to contribute the little knowledge I have on the game on this thread.
I believe that we should focus more on our youth system and we should find a way we can build a team that will be on point for the next 5 years. I'm seriously tired of this 'garbage in garbage out' we practice in Chelsea.

I agree with some people about their opinion on Harzard because one thing I believe that Talent is one thing but Consistence is everything.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 3:21pm On May 25, 2018
genderruler:
Hello guys, been a silent reader on this thread and I can say you are doing a wonderful job.
with your in depth analyses on games and players, has broaden my knowledge on the game of football generally, I.E more than seeing 22 men running after a ball.
I joined CFC in 2005 because of my friend, since then I have been a strong supporter.
My Top 5 players since 2005 till date are
Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Ballack and Essien( I just love the man).
I hope to contribute the little knowledge I have on the game on this thread.
I believe that we should focus more on our youth system and we should find a way we can build a team that will be on point for the next 5 years. I'm seriously tired of this 'garbage in garbage out' we practice in Chelsea.

I agree with some people about their opinion on Harzard because one thing I believe that Talent is one thing but Consistence is everything.
Thanks.

Oh dear, You are very welcome smiley smiley .. Sorry, KTBFFH

Up blues smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:

Off the ball movement is not sitting at the back as you envisaged in your previous post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:32pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

You keep chatting like a lordfalcao....

When I give you 260mil to buy almost 10players like conte had to do and 260mil to buy just 5players like pep did....will you say that both coaches had similar spending power or strength in the market?

Barca used more than half of our total spend in buying 2quality players, Psg used twice our total budget in buying a single player while city used probably more in buying 5players but Laumdeuter will look at the total figure like lordfalcao and keep typing rubbish...

Use your brain ogbeni....

MoR2:

hmmm.... strict budget (£200+m) ok oh it is well

Thanks for not typing another rubbish from that your empty head.....at least you seem more intelligent now that you have changed to typing hmmm and it is well...#bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
Kante, MVG, RLC is a workable midfield

However I prefer to unleash Kante as a B2B midfielder. I saw how Atletico midfield could not cope with him as a B2B.

We are sleeping on a serious upside if we do not utilise him as a B2B

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2018
If Sarri gets the 2 year contract from Chelsea, he wants right-back Elseid Hysaj, midfielder Piotr Zielinski and 32-year-old defender Raul Albiol to join him if he takes charge of the Blues. All three have release clauses worth £44m, £57m and £5.2m respectively. Sarri would also recommend that they move for defender Kalidou Koulibaly, who Chelsea failed to sign in 2016, while Napoli midfielder Jorginho, who is in talks with Manchester City, could prefer a switch to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
Ibime:
Kante, MVG, RLC is a workable midfield

However I prefer to unleash Kante as a B2B midfielder. I saw how Atletico midfield could not cope with him as a B2B.

We are sleeping on a serious upside if we do not utilise him as a B2B
My point too. Jorginho as sitting DM Kante as b2b while either of Loftus cheek or fab as AM

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:41pm On May 25, 2018
hensben:
My point too. Jorginho as sitting DM Kante as b2b while either of Loftus cheek or fab as AM

fab can fvck off sharply...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:43pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:
If Sarri gets the 2 year contract from Chelsea, he wants right-back Elseid Hysaj, midfielder Piotr Zielinski and 32-year-old defender Raul Albiol to join him if he takes charge of the Blues. All three have release clauses worth £44m, £57m and £5.2m respectively. Sarri would also recommend that they move for defender Kalidou Koulibaly, who Chelsea failed to sign in 2016, while Napoli midfielder Jorginho, who is in talks with Manchester City, could prefer a switch to Chelsea.

Albiol? cheesy

No chance of that happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:
You keep chatting like a lordfalcao....

When I give you 260mil to buy almost 10players like conte had to do and 260mil to buy just 5players like pep did....will you say that both coaches had similar spending power or strength in the market?

Use your brain ogbeni....
Looks like lordfalcao is giving you nightmares
It was your coaches decision to choose quantity. What did he need Barkley for that Musonda cannot do? What did he need Palmieri for when he had Kennedy. What is the use of Drinkwater to Chelsea for 40M that RLC cannot do?

The bottom line is you had 260M, if you spent 1m each on buying 260 Teslim Fatusi and Mobi Oparaku, That is your own business. You shouldn't come and complain about being on a strict budget if you are the 4th biggest spender in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On May 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Albiol? cheesy

Raul Albiol will be 33yrs old by the start of next season, then dillgz will come and be yelling about buying 50 players for 5million each
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

fab can fvck off sharply...
LOL..That guy is weak honestly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:51pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Raul Albiol will be 33yrs old by the start of next season, then dillgz will come and be yelling about buying 50 players for 5million each

We dont like over 30s at Chelsea so that rumour is a non starter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Looks like lordfalcao is giving you nightmares
It was your coaches decision to choose quantity. What did he need Barkley for that Musonda cannot do? What did he need Palmieri for when he had Kennedy. What is the use of Drinkwater to Chelsea for 40M that RLC cannot do?

The bottom line is you had 260M, if you spent 1m each on buying 260 Teslim Fatusi and Mobi Oparaku, That is your own business. You shouldn't come and complain about being on a strict budget if you are the 4th biggest spender in Europe

shut up ogbeni... You keep running from one end to another which was the exact same thing you were trying to do when hensben mentioned the challenges conte faced with the board as regards signing of players this season before I stepped in...

I do not care for the plenty stories that you have to tell here again..... at least I have made my point clear enough for you to see... if you like you can keep turning your amala ... shouting chelsea is the 4th highest spender like a lordfalcao..... e no concern me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

close that your cesspit ogbeni.... ordinary to apply sense for small matter dey hard you....Mr Chelsea is the 4th highest spender in Europe...shame!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Albiol? cheesy

lol can't blame the man for trying (the thought of him using Cahill must be frightening)

knowing Chelsea might not want to spend 70m for Koulibaly.

anyway why does he want a new rb sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

Deadwood such as Drinkwater and Pedro should be cleared out, while Bakayoko, Giroud, Christensen and Alonso should be kept as squad options.

Tah! Stop it young man!

No reasonable person should still be considering Bakayoko as any sort of option. What good is a squad option you can't trust with minutes?

If not for injuries and Conte's favouritism to make his foolish signing work, there is no reason why Donkey should start any match ahead of Drinkwater, not even Carabao match. Drinkwater is better than him in every facet of midfield play and can never play as horrible as he played in 10 lifetimes.

In order of priority, if one midfielder needs to be chased out, it should be Donkey. If two need to be chased out, Fabregas can join him. . . before we reach Drinkwater as 3rd reject.

Drinkwater does not drop 2/10, 3/10 or 4/10 performances like Bakayoko. Drinkwater failed chiefly due to absence from the pitch, not for stinking like a rotting cadaver.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
Usually strikers have Goal Compilations but when you are in the sunken place we gotta remix it to Miss Compilations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLrgXNFuJA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
Vanquay:
Usually strikers have Goal Compilations but when you are in the sunken place we gotta remix it to Miss Compilations.

Lukaku scored more goals at everton Last season than at united this season . United is also sunken.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:

Hhahhahaahh

You are a maduman grin grin

See as I burst laugh seeing your comment inside this hummer bus....
Abeg leave Hensben o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Kimbeast:

Lukaku scored more goals at everton Last season than at united this season . United is also sunken.

Typical Shekpite fan...are you people cursed to speak out of your ass without checking your facts?

This was Lukaku's goal contribution as of 7 hours ago...Mr Kim, you don't have to act like your brain is in the sunken place to defend a sunken spaniard...Thank you sire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can you spend 260M in one season and people think not enough is the problem. Only Rudiger can be said to be an outstanding success among all the transfers

Whats the purpose of Drinkwater Barkley, Palmieri or even Zappacosta thats like 100M of transfer fund and there is nothing they contributed this season that an academy player like all dem RLC and Musonda wouldn't have

The Chelsea transfers this season in order of impact or performance

Rudiger
Morata
Giroud
Bakayoko
Zappacosta
Drinkwater
Barkley
Palmieri

If you now consider how bad some of those at the top of the list were for the season. We can actually say some of the ridiculed players were even the better of the miserable bunch

You will always display your foolishness, no matter how hard you try to make sense. Giroud will go to Russia because of his goals for Chelsea, despite still falling short of the standards expected of a Chelsea striker. Morata is the flop of the season, and was asked not to show up in Russia, because of stupid performances summarised below.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

shut up ogbeni... You keep running from one end to another which was the exact same thing you were trying to do when hensben mentioned the challenges conte faced with the board as regards signing of players this season before I stepped in...

I do not care for the plenty stories that you have to tell here again..... at least I have made my point clear enough for you to see... if you like you can keep turning your amala ... shouting chelsea is the 4th highest spender like a lordfalcao..... e no concern me.

You are just yelling without making any sense. Is weekend shayo affecting you already

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On May 25, 2018
airmark:

You will always display your foolishness, no matter how hard you try to make sense. Giroud will go to Russia because of his goals for Chelsea, despite still falling short of the standards expected of a Chelsea striker. Morata is the flop of the season, and was asked not to show up in Russia, because of stupid performances summarised below.

Your foolishness knows no bound.

I was expecting you to show us how Rudiger that you predicted would be disgraced by EPL attackers is doing great but since you have no shame continue bleating like a goat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2018
Kimbeast:

See as you just came to disgrace yourself cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:35pm On May 25, 2018
Vanquay:

Typical Shekpite fan...are you people cursed to speak out of your ass without checking your facts?

This was Lukaku's goal contribution as of 7 hours ago...Mr Kim, you don't have to act like your brain is in the sunken place to defend a sunken spaniard...Thank you sire.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
Vanquay:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:44pm On May 25, 2018
Vanquay:

Typical manure fan. Lukaku at everton last season scored 25 league goals compared to the 16 this season Mr Man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.