Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10186108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 25, 2018
Kimbeast:

Typical manure fan. Lukaku at everton last season scored 25 league goals compared to the 16 this season Mr Man.

Okay and he scored 27 this season across all competitions compared to his 25 across all competitions at Everton where he was virtually injury free as compared to this season where he's had one or 2 minor injuries? If you don't have anything to say, i suggest you find the nearest bar and argue with your fellow drunkards grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Vanquay:

Okay and he scored 27 this season across all competitions compared to his 25 across all competitions at Everton where he was virtually injury free as compared to this season where he's had one or 2 minor injuries? If you don't have anything to say, i suggest you find the nearest bar and argue with your fellow drunkards grin
Lol He scored 26 goals in 39 matches compared to the 27goals in 51 Fuckingg matches this season. At least one Thing both seasons have in common is that he went trophyless unlike a certain Spaniard.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are just yelling without making any sense. Is weekend shayo affecting you already

Aswear you are a joke that is not funny...a poorly told joke! Mr Chelsea is the 4th highest spender in the entire Europe .... Laumdeuter! tongue

How you cannot differentiate the simple fact that cfc spending power is not the same as that of mancity....is the poorest joke of the year...i wont be surprised if your ogbomosho weed is in full effect as usual....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

after una don run coordinated attacks on am abi?

If una pursue my egbon commot here, na riot tings o.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

Aswear you are a joke that is not funny...a poorly told joke! Mr Chelsea is the 4th highest spender in the entire Europe .... Laumdeuter! tongue

Nihilstjnr egbon be scoring own goals upandan cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

I leave una to wail about Chelsea small.

I promised you hell and fury should Guardiola win the EPL and hell fury and brimstones you shall see

Pa Laum AdesinaL na here we dey.

List of past 10 UCL winners please! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2018
Pa lamuzaki grin grin
L be following bros like MTN everywhere you go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On May 25, 2018
sod09:
Pa lamuzaki grin grin
L be following bros like MTN everywhere you go

Which L? You be fan of arsena-L

You can see why the L follows you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
Neymar1095:
So Chelsea want to appoint a 60 years old man and who smokes more than
Wiz khalifa....
They've given this one his usual 20 mb.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:24pm On May 25, 2018
Ibime:

Tah! Stop it young man!

No reasonable person should still be considering Bakayoko as any sort of option. What good is a squad option you can't trust with minutes?

If not for injuries and Conte's favouritism to make his foolish signing work, there is no reason why Donkey should start any match ahead of Drinkwater, not even Carabao match. Drinkwater is better than him in every facet of midfield play and can never play as horrible as he played in 10 lifetimes.

In order of priority, if one midfielder needs to be chased out, it should be Donkey. If two need to be chased out, Fabregas can join him. . . before we reach Drinkwater as 3rd reject.

Drinkwater does not drop 2/10, 3/10 or 4/10 performances like Bakayoko. Drinkwater failed chiefly due to absence from the pitch, not for stinking like a rotting cadaver.
Can we tempt Jorginho or Sergej Milinkovic-Savic away?
God, how I wish we got Tolisso.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
hensben:
I mean offball those two work rate is average and the load will be too much for Kante like this concluded season.You know why we won the league last two season? Matic.He shielded the defense for kante to roam the midfield, so it is best we Jorginho a DM/CM who can shield the defense and Kante play box to box because he can run forward and recover as well. Since Sarri prefer three midfielders we can now go for either Loftus cheek as Am or weak Fab depending on the opponent.

*matic the reason why we won league last two season*

I can see how the same matic helped united all the way to the league triumph.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
to those that wish alonso to be sold or think he can't play lb

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has told the club to move for Chelsea’s Marcos Alonso, reports claim.
Alonso could leave the Blues if a new manager replaces Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.
And Barca, who are in search of a left-back, appear the idea destination.
Don Balon claim Messi has spoken to the Barca top brass to push for a deal for Alonso.
He could cost about £40m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

They've given this one his usual 20 mb.
60 years 0 trophies won. Italian pochettino

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2018
hensben:
When you guys hear off the ball movement you think of defending tactics. Mou style of football don configure una mind.
So its only Mourinho that plays defensive tactics??

When Chelsea parked Boeing 747 last Saturday, was it Mourinho's fault too??

Be like say Conte's style of football don configure ur own mind to dey operate upside down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has told the club to move for Chelsea’s Marcos Alonso, reports claim.
Alonso could leave the Blues if a new manager replaces Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.
Don Balon claim Messi has spoken to the Barca top brass to push for a deal for Alonso.

In my opinion, he isn't indispensable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Your foolishness knows no bound.

I was expecting you to show us how Rudiger that you predicted would be disgraced by EPL attackers is doing great but since you have no shame continue bleating like a goat[/s]

Don't ever type that rubbish again that Morata had a better season than Giroud at Chelsea. Apari oshi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:

He will be more suited in La Liga. CFC should go for Sandro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
airmark:

Don't ever type that rubbish again that Morata had a better season than Giroud at Chelsea. Apari oshi.

dayo amala turning skill is fast deteriorating.... even the knockoff versions of himself that he took out time to produce are not helping him in anyway because they keep digging holes that buries them along with him whenever he tries to rescue them from their f0lly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
hensben:
He will be more suited in La Liga. CFC should go for Sandro.

sandro reminds me of malouda... I don't know why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:22pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

How exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

How exactly?

maybe looks or body structure or movement when they attack with the ball.... I am not sure which or how but whenever I see sandro...I just remember malouda...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2018
diggz:

chei, Malou..... Never knew which hairstyle is turning up.

I don see where ur dislike of Pogbooom eninate from grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:29am On May 26, 2018
Off topic:
Morgan Freeman has also been accused of sexual harassment, and VISA have cut their ties with him. shocked
cc:raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:56am On May 26, 2018
chidexxy007:

chei, Malou..... Never knew which hairstyle is turning up.

I don see where ur dislike of Pogbooom eninate from grin grin grin

I have nothing against pogba bro.... I just hate to see people with so much talent go to waste with lack of professionalism and poor character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2018
diggz:

Yeah you are right. Their ball movement is same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
Malouda was so good in 2010. Our match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge was one of the best performance I have ever seen by a Chelsea player. Every dribble was on point, we need a Malouda at RW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2018
Mrphilia:
Malouda was so good in 2010. Our match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge was one of the best performance I have ever seen by a Chelsea player. Every dribble was on point, we need a Malouda at RW.
Lingard>Malouda cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Lingard>Malouda cool
Attention seeker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2018
hensben:
Attention seeker
whose attention am I seeking grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:09am On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Lingard>Malouda cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:47am On May 26, 2018
Neymar1095:

60 years 0 trophies won. Italian pochettino
this coach go fit Skekpe FC ahswerii
Stick in one hand & a shot of gin on the other while bellowing instruction fro the sidelines. What a glorious sight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
So you mean we will be signing a Coach with zero trophy, chaii who do us dis strong thing

How can he match the likes of Pep, Mourihno, kloop, wen he has not even manage a club outside of italy

God have mercy, we are finished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.