Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423418 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
What happened to Jonas Héctor and Phillipp Max?
Why Marvin Plattenhardt of all people?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
that Germany left wing dey leak heavily

Hummels is the LCB plus Low has removed the left back for a striker Gomez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
This Jimenez na grade 1 Otu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
All these stupid fouls that boateng is causing angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fuucckk you Gomez.. angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gomez can never be a Fellaini grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
dubylhover:
All these stupid fouls that boateng is causing angry

None of those fouls was blown and he still doesnt have a yellow unlike the sluggard defensive partner he has
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Unlimited22:
What happened to Jonas Héctor and Phillipp Max?
Why Marvin Plattenhardt of all people?

Honestly I never really fancied that jonas Hector but this plattenhardt isn't better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Where has Brandt been all this while cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is the airmark effect, when he starts hyping a player. Pay attention to him

grin grin grin grin grin...Airmark go soon show face no worries grin

Hummels has been piss poor today not goinh to lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
chic2pimp:
grin grin grin grin grin...Airmark go soon show face no worries grin

Hummels has been piss poor today not goinh to lie.

He knows nothing about football thats why he is always getting exposed like a fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
As this world cup be ehn, I no even Sabi who to support sef. Let me see Brazil, Belgium and even England play first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Deserved loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Edakun why is Chicharito crying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
dubylhover:

Yeah.. It's really paining me here.. I'm supporting Germany in this World Cup FFS...germany needs a bit of individual brilliance

I can't help your case then.....

Take this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCnvggIdBMU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

He knows nothing about football thats why he is always getting exposed like a fake prophet

grin grin grin grin grin

What went wrong with you guys today? Wrong tactics?Wrong Formation? Wrong Players selected?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

I can't help your case then.....

Take this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCnvggIdBMU

cheesy grin cheesy....on the bright side, Spain lost their opening fixture 1 0 in 2010 and still won the World Cup...

We shall bounce back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
dubylhover:

cheesy grin cheesy....on the bright side, Spain lost their opening fixture 1 0 in 2010 and still won the World Cup...

We shall bounce back

If I hear? No way in hell Germany will lift this worldcup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is Rojo not starting for Argentina?
you should be asking yourself. It is your logic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
chic2pimp:
grin grin grin grin grin

What went wrong with you guys today? Wrong tactics?Wrong Formation? Wrong Players selected?

Wrong tactics. The insistence on playing Draxler and Ozil

Gundogan for ozil, Reus for Draxler. We were too open to counter attacks today because our midfield was too open.

4-3-3 is the way to go, Not 4231. Krros cannot play in a double pivot especially when the partner is Khedira thatg loves to bomb forward

Back 4
Gundog--Kroos-Khedira/Goretzka
Muller--Werner Reus

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
you should be asking yourself. It is your logic.

Logic is for sensible people not people like you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

If an attacker has all the space to settle down and pick his spot from close range, nothing like near and far post
abegi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin

Everything wrong, starting from the defense, hummels was terrible today, bad at positioning, and honestly,its not as if boateng was great either... Whenever Germany attacks, their flanks are left vulnerable to counter attacks and their CBS are not the fastest either...

Then the midfield. Khedira's duty is to shield the defence, but every time Germany was being attacked it was kroos seen further back, and kroos isn't really a dm,and he's not very fast.. Whenever they were countered, the midfield was just bypassed...

Then in attack, I think it's time Muller is dropped from that German starting lineup.. He showed signs of diminishing returns right from euro 2016,but I think Joachim loew still wanted to be loyal to him since he has paid his dues, it's actually time up for Muller.. He's actually lost his Midas touch...
Timo Werner, I don't even understand that one self...

Solution...i think low should find a way to play gundogan in this team, then that way either him or khedira can actually shield that joke of a defense...

One to watch is Julian Brandt, his 5minute cameo was actually promising.. Ozil and draxler didn't really impose themselves in the game...

Y was sane dropped embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Wrong tactics. The insistence on playing Draxler and Ozil

Gundogan for ozil, Reus for Draxler. We were too open to counter attacks today because our midfield was too open.

4-3-3 is the way to go, Not 4231. Krros cannot play in a double pivot especially when the partner is Khedira thatg loves to bomb forward

Back 4
Gundog--Kroos-Khedira/Goretzka
Muller--Werner Reus

Just like you read my mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

he knows nothing about football, yet he was at the heart of the defence that won the world cup. You are now fighting your logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
he knows nothing about football, yet he was at the heart of the defence that won the world cup. You are now fighting your logic.

Won the world cup because Boatank was there covering for him, Go and watch the final vs Argentina to learn about football first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Logic is for sensible people not people like you
yeah. Everyone can see the sense in your benzema argument. Mr sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Leyqute:
Edakun why is Chicharito crying?
Pashun! He's always like that for Mexico.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Won the world cup because Boatank was there covering for him, Go and watch the final vs Argentina to learn about football first
sorry o. I didn't know that boateng didn't play today. Emabinu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

If an attacker has all the space to settle down and pick his spot from close range, nothing like near and far post

You have been on hummels case while deliberately neglecting your keeper who didn't do much against a shot that wasn't really a shot when you look at the replay or highlights again grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
yeah. Everyone can see the sense in your benzema argument. Mr sense.

Benzema A player who scored vital goals for his team in the CL semi and finals just 2 months ago? You need blood tonic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Puntingnoob, drisham(m), eph12(m), monerozi5590 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.