Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10377739 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
If fernandud has any iota of decorum left in him he will start by refunding us 35mil out of the money used in buying him,write a letter apologizing to all the Chelsea fans across the world and most especially the strikers like Danny,ba,lukaku n co dat he personally ruined their Chelsea career angry angry Rubbish striker.......

Diegooooal and Remy....... cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ibime:

Cool assist from Bony dia!! 3 points, ching, ching grin
Smh. U don dey craze grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
jackbauersballs[/b]I must say, I have to agree with Coogar on this one.

[b]Even if Jesus came down to wear the number 9 shirt for us, he would never succeed with the kind of players we have.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to play a lone striker in a Winger-less system and expect him to bag them for fun.

Torres and Ba have been forced to play as False nine's very similar to Messi at Barca, unfortunately they both lack the movement of the great Argentine (Possibly because he is a converted winger?)

Agreed, Torres has been pants since he moved. But what excuse do we have for Ba?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Abeg wen can cech start playing again ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lalaboi see wetin you dey miss.

Ramires grabbed another assist today cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
I need me a JT header for 6 points jor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brilliant game. 3pts. Top of the league. Formidable attacking midfield, beastly striker. Defence though, slacking like crazy. I am guessing in the near future, if we keep conceding like this, JM will have to drop Oscar, push Fab up front permanently and play a Mikel-Matic pivot to shore things up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
nateevs: Brilliant game. 3pts. Top of the league. Formidable attacking midfield, beastly striker. Defence though, slacking like crazy. I am guessing in the near future, if we keep conceding like this, JM will have to drop Oscar, push Fab up front permanently and play a Mikel-Matic pivot to shore things up.

I agree with this but dont you think something has gone wrong with Matic's defensive side of the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
nateevs: Brilliant game. 3pts. Top of the league. Formidable attacking midfield, beastly striker. Defence though, slacking like crazy. I am guessing in the near future, if we keep conceding like this, JM will have to drop Oscar, push Fab up front permanently and play a Mikel-Matic pivot to shore things up.
Mou would make such a tactical switch against the likes of Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Man City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I agree with this but dont you think something has gone wrong with Matic's defensive side of the game?

I will not say necessarily. The difference between last season and now is that Fab is in the pivot. With that set up, you cannot get solidity as you do with Matic and one of Mikel/Luiz/Ramires.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
The only comforting thing about this Chelsea team is that they concede goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
CFCfan:
Mou would make such a tactical switch against the likes of Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Man City.

I don't believe he will wait until then. JM will expect his back line to be walking into those games with confidence.
That confidence, you don't get overnight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014

Another ninja but Mikel. Solution from outside the club is still needed. . . . or Ramires last, last.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ibime:

Another ninja but Mikel. Solution from outside the club is still needed. . . . or Ramires last, last.

I agree. Unfortunately, he's one of the few solutions we have. Re: Ramires v Mikel, I don't know which I prefer more. There is one who harries the opposition, retrieves possession quickly but likely to surrender it immediately and hardly influences play. Then there's the other who is not tough on retrieving possession, is slow and lethargic in defence but hardly surrenders play and marginally influences the flow of play in DM area.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Something has to be done to that back line, I suggest Terry and Matic should be dropped, Matic is now almost always out of position

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
I got my stats wrong - it's 6 assists in 4 games for Cesc. Push him forward already and put Oscar on bench jor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dhellake: Something has to be done to that back line, I suggest Terry and Matic should be dropped, Matic is now almost always out of position

Matic dropped for who? Stop am o!

There's a reason JM nominated Costa, Fabregas and Matic for player of the month.

Matic ain't out of position, the team is just playing high. We need another energetic but technically adept CM to solidify.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ibime:

Matic dropped for who? Stop am o!

There's a reason JM nominated Costa, Fabregas and Matic for player of the month.

Matic ain't out of position, the team is just playing high. We need another energetic but technically adept CM to solidify.
Since we can't get any till next summer, Matic should do more defensive works, the way we concede goals is something to worry about

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
‪#‎ Man‬of the match! Man of the season! Man of the month! Man of the year! ‪#‎ DiegoCosta‬.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hope Costa picks up another harm string injury by midweek, it seems, that's his own Lucky charm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just before Chelsea fans start getting excited, Arsenal's Benik Afobe has 6 goals in 4 games. Nobody should quote me. *drops mic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Humblebloke(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Diego Costa: 4games = 7 goals
ARSENAL FC: 4games=6 goals

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hazard Completed 16/18 dribbles today setting a new record in the EPL, Joe Cole was the old record holder with 14/16, TBH, Hazard reminds me of Joe Cole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dhellake: Hazard Completed 16/18 dribbles today setting a new record in the EPL, Joe Cole was the old record holder with 14/16, TBH, Hazard reminds me of Joe Cole
True. Both players have the same physique.
But I'm surprised Joe Cole was the previous record-holder; I thought it would be Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Ramires grabbed another assist today cheesy

IBIMEH saw that , at least he can save his life with an assist !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cutekemitola: ‪#‎ Man‬of the match! Man of the season! Man of the month! Man of the year! ‪#‎ DiegoCosta‬.

Such lovely voice[i] I'm falling in love kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
José in January

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just learnt that Diego Costa became the first player to score 7 goals in his first 4 EPL matches.
Move over Suarez, Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Torres grin, Shearer et al. We have a new goal-scoring EPL legend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Shebi we told yall Torres was the problem. Shey you can all see it now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
A40: Shebi we told yall Torres was the problem. Shey you can all see it now

We had this debate so many times. However to be fair most fans here came to agree sometime ago, only Coogar and to some extent Nateevs i think stuck to the Torres bandwagon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onoshenry(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Singer Omawumi has never shared a photo of his fiance, Tosin Yusuf on social media since she got involved with he and had a baby with him. She shared some pics of her daughter, but they were usually pics from the back or side, you will hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday September 8, guess Omawumi is now comfortable to show the world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote; - See more at: https://www.facebook.com/naijagist11

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), dostr4(m), Silentgroper(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.