Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,932 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10184119 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
cmon eruditor dont spoil the fun that jab up there was for aloud mouth,am sure his first defence would be to point to injury.Forca barca. Now we shall have rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:02pm On May 06, 2015
pamcode:
cmon eruditor dont spoil the fun that jab up there was for aloud mouth,am sure his first defence would be to point to injury.Forca barca. Now we shall have rest

Hahahahaha. Agreed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
Ibime:

No Mourinho team would have lost 3-0 to Barca. JM is not an idealist like Pep.

The only time JM lost woefully to Barca was when at Real Madrid, they told him that defending is not the Real way and he must attack Barca.

He would keep it tight. More likely he comes away from Barca with a draw or single goal defeat.

Even with 10 men, against the greatest Barca team of all time, he conquered them with Inter in 2010.

I make bold to say no Chelsea team has ever lost by 2 goals to Barca, whether you are talking of JM in 2005 and 2006, Hiddink in 2009 or Di Matteo in 2012. . . . .yet, Pep keeps getting disgraced by expressive scorelines

I can't disagree with most of what you have said. Fact is, as a Cules I have a soft spot for Pep and of course I hate Mou for his RM days.

That aside, Mou did lose 2-0 at Bernabau to Pep's team in the UCL semi-final in 2011. He wasn't an idealist then when it happened. He also lost 4-1 at Dortmund in 2013, he wasn't also an idealist then. These things can happen. You can attack Dayo, but cut Pep some slack.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:14pm On May 06, 2015
Ibime:

No Mourinho team would have lost 3-0 to Barca
. JM is not an idealist like Pep.

The only time JM lost woefully to Barca was when at Real Madrid, they told him that defending is not the Real way and he must attack Barca.

He would keep it tight. More likely he comes away from Barca with a draw or single goal defeat.

Even with 10 men, against the greatest Barca team of all time, he conquered them with Inter in 2010.

I make bold to say no Chelsea team has ever lost by 2 goals to Barca, whether you are talking of JM in 2005 and 2006, Hiddink in 2009 or Di Matteo in 2012. . . . .yet, Pep keeps getting disgraced by expressive scorelines

Last time Barca won the UCL in 2011, they defeated Mourinho's Madrid 5-0 in the league. Mourinho's Chelsea could not defeat PSG with a man down, yet, this same PSG conceded 5 goals against Barca.
The current Barca team will beat Chelsea easily whether you park the bus or not. Barca of 2012, where they relied on only Messi is not as good as this Barca side where they have MSN.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
Guardiola is so overrated , a coach should definitely know how to balance things on the field of play not one-way pattern .. And someone will come and tell me his Tactical flexibility made him a more brilliant manager than mourinho.. Aigoo Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 06, 2015
I saw what dayo was seeing when he said BOATANK IS BETTER THAN JOHN TERRY.

THAT KIND OF DRIBBLE I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
Debroslink:

Last time Barca won the UCL in 2011, they defeated Mourinho's Madrid 5-0 in the league. Mourinho's Chelsea could not defeat PSG with a man down, yet, this same PSG conceded 5 goals against Barca.
The current Barca team will beat Chelsea easily whether you park the bus or not. Barca of 2012, where they relied on only Messi is not as good as this Barca side where they have MSN.

If you think this Barca team will beat Chelsea "EASILY" then you have not been paying attention to Chelsea.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2015
F***k bayern mehnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
nateevs:

If you think this Barca team will beat Chelsea "EASILY" then you have not been paying attention to Chelsea.

My man, stop overrating this Chelsea side which couldn't overcome 10-man PSG. Ring me when Chelsea starts mingling with the big boys in the critical stages of UCL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
Is JEROME BOATENG still lying in state.... Ayam still comparing what happend to puyol to what happend to him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
Am not sure dayo will eat this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
I see Chelsea fans trying to justify this BRT bus thing..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
Mou worshipers swiping at Pep like Mou didn't manage to park the bus against PSG and still wind up driving out of the UCL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
Keky:
Mou worshipers swiping at Pep like Mou didn't manage to park the bus against PSG and still wind up driving out of the UCL

This is a discussion for men (UCL winners) not boys.... grin

I hope you don't mind parking well.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 06, 2015
Na so Platini go get him El Classico final? embarassed
The referee will be the 12th man for Real on Tuesday..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tashaamania(f): 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
CFCfan:
Neymar should have been sent off! But I blame Neuer that wanted to take a quick goal kick, which partly influenced the ref not to book Neymar. angry
Make I hear word!! angry
You and football tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
Oga Dayo how market? i forcefully came online this night because of you.

pls whoever that knows where he resides should go check on him if he's still alive

Messi made my night#

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
Tashaamania:
Make I hear word!! angry
You and football tongue
Lol. It's natural; even the guy on your dp loves football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tashaamania(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. It's natural; even the guy on your dp loves football
You cant be sure of that grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
Keky:
This talk is meant for ucl winners not losers like your club. Check this list and tell me if your club's name is included. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/history/champions/index.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2015
nateevs:

Nobody beats Chelsea easily, even if Pele and Maradona joined the opposition. Worst case scenario, if we are outmatched, we park the bus.

Someone tell Dayo to stop hating JM until Pep puts some real achievements on his CV. We don't want to hear "the better team won" everytime Pep gets disgraced by a team with better players. There are managers out there who have won things with "the lesser team". Don't you dare compare them to ninjas whose achievements are yet to be separated from the genius of their players. Not that we have much data to judge him on but Pep has a 100% record of disgrace against better teams so far.

Jose Mourinho until Pep actually beats a better team for the first time in his life.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
Ibime:

No Mourinho team would have lost 3-0 to Barca. JM is not an idealist like Pep.

Barca 5 Madrid 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
All I can say, Welcome back Ibime.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On May 06, 2015
Ibime:

Nobody beats Chelsea easily, even if Pele and Maradona joined the opposition. Worst case scenario, if we are outmatched, we park the bus.

Someone tell Dayo to stop hating JM until Pep puts some real achievements on his CV. We don't want to hear "the better team won" everytime Pep gets disgraced by a team with better players. There are managers out there who have won things with "the lesser team". Don't you dare compare them to ninjas whose achievements are yet to be separated from the genius of their players. Not that we have much data to judge him on but Pep has a 100% record of disgrace against better teams so far.

Jose Mourinho until Pep actually beats a better team for the first time in his life.

Atletico Madrid 3 Chelsea 1

Atletico Madrid 4 Chelsea 1

Barcelona 5 Chelsea 1

Juventus 3 Chelsea 0

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Barca 5 Madrid 0

Ibime:

The only time JM lost woefully to Barca was when at Real Madrid, they told him that defending is not the Real way and he must attack Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2015
DAYO by now should know Even the gods are tired of his stories.... Just last week they showed him full demonstration of karma , then today Messi in one move killed his other 2 rants........ Ordinary skill that boys started with bathroom slippers deceived a full grown professional idiot, Boateng must adore Luiz.........

Congrats to the best player ever for undoing the damage he did to football - Making us believe a one styled, glory hunting, messi - reliant, tactically void overrated blad poke is a world class coach............

Guardiola cant complain

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2015
Debroslink:

As i said on the Munich thread, i'll still pick Pep over Jose but no way does Barca beat Chelsea EASILY. I'll eat my shorts if that ever happens. Worst case scenario, Jose packs the Molue and barca shades it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2015
Someone thinks this barca will beat chelsea easily??
The only way to beat chelsea easily is when the opposition is the Underdog, but when the opposition is soo big, strong and highly rated then u will know 'as e dey go'..........

U always think u will beat chelsea until they game starts

Henry - These guys dont defend because they have to, they defend because they love it

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:24am On May 07, 2015
Ibime:

glo with pride brother grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:51am On May 07, 2015
SailorXY:

glo with pride brother grin

Lwkmd but wetin u expect bf ehn....? Bruv at all at na winsh..... cheesy wafi ways
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2015
When a depicted/average team sees a superior team the best for you is to park it and counter whenever you get the ball... Its simple as ABC.
Don't be stupiiid like Assene wenga grin

JM invented , implemented ,and perfected the parking of the bus for his Plan B or Superior sides.. Shikena !

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:42am On May 07, 2015
later dem go dey hype ds dere useless team, thru out first half wey I watch, no b only bus dem park, na better lorry, 911, na hin dem park, still dem chop 3-0 even with dere foolish 'world-best' Boatank....lmao
Boatank ko, Boavista ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.