Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
Don Sepp 'Corleone' Blatter is on a different level.

He wasn't even voted in....All his opponents withdrew.

Only God knows what sort of dirt Sepp has on the elite in FIFA.

Sepp is what the jamos call a Don Dada

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2015
Nihilist:
Don Sepp 'Corleone' Blatter is on a different level.

He wasn't even voted in....All his opponents withdrew.

Only God knows what sort of dirt Sepp has on the elite in FIFA.

Sepp is what the jamos call a Don Dada

lol. So even that Prince wetin be him name withdraw. This is some Don Kluminati shyt!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
Josep Blatter is d Percival Rose (Nikita) of football ...

Dat man has various black boxes scattered around d world... how can Ali withdraw when d election is moving to d second round?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
Ibime:

lol. So even that Prince wetin be him name withdraw. This is some Don Kluminati shyt!

Mehn he withdrew before second round of voting.

You no hear wetin Jack Warner talk after being bailed yesterday?

"If I have been thieving Fifa money for 30 years, who gave me the money? How come he is not charged?”

Sepp IS corruption

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
Nihilist:

Mehn he withdrew before second round of voting.

You no hear wetin Jack Warner talk after being bailed yesterday?

"If I have been thieving Fifa money for 30 years, who gave me the money? How come he is not charged?”

Sepp IS corruption

if he's dirty, how come the nosey americans couldn't find any germ of evidence against sepp. i hate americans & the hypocritical brits.

that brainless cameron too was saying sepp shoulda resigned. where was cameron's resignation letter when his MPs were making bogus claims to steal from people's taxes.

sepp is god!
i don't even care what people say about him. under his watch, asia & africa hosted the world cup successfully. that is enough for me!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

if he's dirty, how come the nosey americans couldn't find any germ of evidence against sepp. i hate americans & the hypocritical brits.

that brainless cameron too was saying sepp shoulda resigned. where was cameron's resignation letter when his MPs were making bogus claims to steal from people's taxes.

sepp is god!
i don't even care what people say about him. under his watch, asia & africa hosted the world cup successfully. that is enough for me!

FBS:

abegi. is you saying that Europe aint corrupt? How can they arrest 14 of his top generals for fraud and He (Sepp) says he knows nothing about it or is he from Ghana? cheesy abi Russia no be part of UEFA? You wont find a more corrupt nation on earth.
And now all of a sudden, Michelline is championing the righteous cause. where him dey before? This should have been done a long time ago.
This is nothing but political power at play.

Football politics is all about self-interest.

If you are a true Nigerian or Super Eagles fan, you should hate FIFA.

When Maigari, Pinnick and all the crooks at NFF chop Super Eagles money, pick players who bribe them and absolutely rubbish our team, What happens? Presidency will suspend NFF, then Blatter will ride to the rescue of his fellow corrupt mafians, threaten to ban Nigeria and dismiss all allegations of corruption against them without investigation. Thís policy of protecting their corrupt henchmen is what keeps African football down.

Sepp is harmful to African football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
Ibime:

Football politics is all about self-interest.

If you are a true Nigerian or Super Eagles fan, you should hate FIFA.

When Maigari, Pinnick and all the crooks at NFF chop Super Eagles money, pick players who bribe them and absolutely rubbish our team, What happens? Presidency will suspend NFF, then Blatter will ride to the rescue of his fellow corrupt mafians, threaten to ban Nigeria and dismiss all allegations of corruption against them without investigation. Thís policy of protecting their corrupt henchmen is what keeps African football down.

Sepp is harmful to African football.

he's not harmful to african football.
it's your duty in your country not to put corrupt officials in the football federation. the FG should have no say in what happens there.

when have you ever seen the queen or david cameron putting mouth in what happens in the HQ of the english FA. it's a topic that never comes up at any point.

under his stewardship, africa hosted a world cup. heaven knows the number of jobs that were created to improve the lives of the people of SA. sepp also made sure japan/korea hosted the world cup. all these places were neglected in the former regime.

you have always been a media sheep though so i ain't surprised about the angle you took. nigerian football federation has been corrupt before 1998 that sepp got elected.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2015
Griezmann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:55am On May 30, 2015
coogar:

he's not harmful to african football.
it's your duty in your country not to put corrupt officials in the football federation. the FG should have no say in what happens there.

when have you ever seen the queen or david cameron putting mouth in what happens in the HQ of the english FA. it's a topic that never comes up at any point.

under his stewardship, africa hosted a world cup. heaven knows the number of jobs that were created to improve the lives of the people of SA. sepp also made sure japan/korea hosted the world cup. all these places were neglected in the former regime.

you have always been a media sheep though so i ain't surprised about the angle you took. nigerian football federation has been corrupt before 1998 that sepp got elected.

Coog, Blatter is no phucking god-saint, he's just a smart crook who's putting to practise the teachings of his master, Mr Havelange.

Before Havelange's election, FIFA as a body had just one WC spot for both Africa and Asia put together. Mr Havelange made the body more welcoming to developing countries, establishing a base of support outside Europe for his leadership.

Havelange and now, Blatter have been supporters of football in the developing world for the very wrong reasons. They move their offers and those countries have 'em rewarded with loyalty.

Issa Hayatou hasn't done anything spectacular to lift African football over the years, yet he remains the CAF president. That's a man licking the butts of Sepp whilst receiving security of tenure in return.

It's a dynamic within FIFA that began with Havelange.

What's there to hail a crook for bringing the WC to Africa when in actual sense it was FIFA and the organisers who were to benefit from the mundial? SA spent over $3 billion to host that event, they were made to pay through their nose, and funny enough, they never made that much in return.

I'm sure you've heard of how Blatter rigged the 2002 elections? This is an investigative reporting, take your time with it:

www.observer.theguardian.com/sport/issues/story/067608300.html

The man is simply playing his cards well, dodging indictments, leaving few or no traces, presenting fall guys and appearing like a god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:02am On May 30, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Coog, Blatter is no phucking god-saint, he's just a smart crook who's putting to practise the teachings of his master, Mr Havelange.

Before Havelange's election, FIFA as a body had just one WC spot for both Africa and Asia put together. Mr Havelange made the body more welcoming to developing countries, establishing a base of support outside Europe for his leadership.

Havelange and now, Blatter have been supporters of football in the developing world for the very wrong reasons. They move their offers and those countries have 'em rewarded with loyalty.

Issa Hayatou hasn't done anything spectacular to lift African football over the years, yet he remains the CAF president. That's a man licking the butts of Sepp whilst receiving security of tenure in return.

It's a dynamic within FIFA that began with Havelange.

What's there to hail a crook for bringing the WC to Africa when in actual sense it was FIFA and the organisers who were to benefit from the mundial? SA spent over $3million to host that event, they were made to pay through their nose, and funny enough, they never made that much in return.

I'm sure you've heard of how Blatter rigged the 2002 elections? This is an investigative reporting, take your time with it:

www.observer.theguardian.com/sport/issues/story/0,,676083,00.html

The man is simply playing his cards well, dodging indictments, leaving few or no traces, presenting fall guys and appearing like a god.

so you are telling me SA didn't make more than $3m from tourism, hotels & the stack of foreign exchange that flooded their country during the 2010 world cup?

you are reaching.....
sepp blatter is the best thing that happened to FIFA. without him at the helm, UEFA & COMMEBOL would have continued to turn world cup hosting rights into duopoly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:12am On May 30, 2015
coogar:

so you are telling me SA didn't make more than $3m from tourism, hotels & the stack of foreign exchange that flooded their country during the 2010 world cup?

you are reaching.....
sepp blatter is the best thing that happened to FIFA. without him at the helm, UEFA & COMMEBOL would have continued to turn world cup hosting rights into duopoly.

That was even a wrong estimation, SA spent over $3billion and yes they never made that much in return.

Same way Brazil had to cough out $15 billion to host the mundial last year. Money that could have served better if they were invested in public service.

His doing this poor countries no good, it's a phucking political strategy.

Blatter is a smart crook, that's the harsh truth we have to live with.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:21am On May 30, 2015
AirborneLacer:

That was even a wrong estimation, SA spent over $3billion and yes they never made that much in return.

Same way Brazil had to cough out $15 billion to host the mundial last year. Money that could have served better if they were invested in public service.

His doing this poor countries no good, it's a phucking political strategy.

Blatter is a smart crook, that's the harsh truth we have to live with

as you can see....SA got $5 billion from hosting the world cup. UK wey no host anything self reported a sales boost in their retail sector of up to $2 billion(BBQ, beer, buying new TVs, etc).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:43am On May 30, 2015
coogar:

as you can see....SA got $5 billion from hosting the world cup. UK wey no host anything self reported a sales boost in their retail sector of up to $2 billion(BBQ, beer, buying new TVs, etc).

On the contrary, this was what Ib times had to report:

''South Africa’s World Cup in 2010 did not turn out to be the economic success it was predicted to be, with only 309,554 people arriving to see the event out of the estimated 450,000 visitors. The African nation made $513 million.

South Africa is the best example in recent years of the “World Cup effect,” in which host countries are more harmed economically from hosting the event. The country, which was ecstatic to host its first World Cup, estimated revenues of $900 million and ended up making about 60 percent of that. By the end of 2010, South Africa has made back only 11 percent after a $4.5 billion investment to build and renovate stadiums and infrastructure.''

www.ibtimes.com/2014-soccer-world-cup-brazil-predicts-revenue-20-times-over-south-africas-2010-experts-skeptical

Guess how much Blatter and his goons made from that mundial despite bearing no cost?

Once again brother, hosting right is a political strategy. You only take the glory, whilst Sepp takes your money and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:28am On May 30, 2015
AirborneLacer:

On the contrary, this was what Ib times had to report:

''South Africa’s World Cup in 2010 did not turn out to be the economic success it was predicted to be, with only 309,554 people arriving to see the event out of the estimated 450,000 visitors. The African nation made $513 million.

South Africa is the best example in recent years of the “World Cup effect,” in which host countries are more harmed economically from hosting the event. The country, which was ecstatic to host its first World Cup, estimated revenues of $900 million and ended up making about 60 percent of that. By the end of 2010, South Africa has made back only 11 percent after a $4.5 billion investment to build and renovate stadiums and infrastructure.''

www.ibtimes.com/2014-soccer-world-cup-brazil-predicts-revenue-20-times-over-south-africas-2010-experts-skeptical

Guess how much Blatter and his goons made from that mundial despite bearing no cost?

Once again brother, hosting right is a political strategy. You only take the glory, whilst Sepp takes your money and loyalty.

according to your report, they already made 11% of the total expenditure by the end of that world cup year. no one said the profit would be realised within 6 months - it's the ripple effect you have to focus on.

my previous post was the analysis in 2014 shortly before the world cup kicked off in brazil so we can assume this article of yours is a bit premature. the $513 million reported in this article is just one of the short term gains. what about the long term effects?

infrastructure generally improved in SA. their govt build good roads, rapid transport services. their ICT is the best in africa....around 130,000 km of fibre optic cables were laid across the country. think about what that kinda infrastructure would bring to the retail sector.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
Anyone watching the friendly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
nateevs:
Anyone watching the friendly?
What a move there. Costa holds and links up play well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:14pm On May 30, 2015
Chelsea FC get future. I like what I see so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
Credit to the GK but Hazard shoulda scored that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Blatter is a smart crook/ that's the harsh truth/
hmmm....good multies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
Lovely ball in...should be 2 nil now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2015
FBS:
Lovely ball in...should be 2 nil now.

Did you watch the first half? Boga and Colkett have what it takes to play in a JM team.
It was good being able to judge them in the first team. I like young players that don't look out of their depth when called upon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
nateevs:

Did you watch the first half? Boga and Colkett have what it takes to play in a JM team.
It was good being able to judge them in the first team. I like young players that don't look out of their depth when called upon.
At all. And Muzonda impressed me very much.

Also Houghton and DaSilva did not look out of place.

The Future is BRIGHT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
FBS:

At all. Muzonda impressed me very much.

Also Houghton did not look out of place.

The Future is BRIGHT!

It is. Colkett just gave an interview on how he had been training with Fab for months and having the opportunity to pick up on things. Good to know that they are learning. Watched him coming up and he has what Josh McEachran doesn't have - strength and tenacity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:25pm On May 30, 2015
nateevs:

It is. Colkett just gave an interview on how he had been training with Fab for months and having the opportunity to pick up on things. Good to know that they are learning. Watched him coming up and he has what Josh McEachran doesn't have - strength and tenacity.
Yes, I heard him say that. Honestly, there will be no excuse not to integrate at least 1 of them.

Where is Josh? Still on loan ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:41pm On May 30, 2015
Watching some Chelsea retro matches on Chelsea TV. Goodness me, I Love this club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2015
Cheek not even top 5 academy ballers....... Mourinho is just lusting over his power and height.........

Solanke,Eden boga, My Musonda, Cesc colkett, Da silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
bigkesh:
Cheek not even top 5 academy ballers....... Mourinho is just lusting over his power and height.........

Solanke,Eden boga, My Musonda, Cesc colkett, Da silva
exactly bro, mou is overrating him due to his height and strength...that guy na proper average player...

my opinion; chelsea should try and get yaya toure or pogba or koke sell mikel and ramirez.

mikel is annoying to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
2 trophies back to back for Arsenal.

Queue jokes about London Buses...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
FBS:
W-ere Bladder reelected. Now let's see if Michelle a.k.a Uefa will withdraw from the WC.
Michel-e lacks the balls to challenge Blatter. He won't do zilch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
hensben:
exactly bro, mou is overrating him due to his height and strength...that guy na proper average player...

my opinion; chelsea should try and get yaya toure or pogba or koke sell mikel and ramirez.

mikel is annoying to watch.
i dnt think selling ramires is cool, dude is d only mf we have that has pace, under we buy a proper box 2 box mf, ramires is still cool..... But mikel We should just give him d false legend treatment and release him, at least he won everything with us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2015
Looks like we are signing falcao..... Good deal in my opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
bigkesh:
Looks like we are signing falcao..... Good deal in my opinion

Depends on the angle you're looking at it from.

It can only be a good deal, if he agrees to take a pay-cut, comes at a bargain price and is willing to deputise for his former understudy Costa.

Fact remains that Falcao has been ravaged by injuries and his confidence is at an all-time low.

He's only going to be the third in our trilogy of injury prone forwards, and given we'll be challenging on all fronts next term, this is understandably one transfer we shouldn't be doing.

I fear that this could be another Veron-esque deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), afrodoc2 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.