Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

I don't know where chelsea fans watch their own football because I'm tired of schooling you people everytime.

Everyone else in the whole world who watched the game between Atletico and Bayern last Tuesday saw that Bayern won 2-1 but lost on away goals

But here a certain Chelsea fan is telling us Bayern didnt win a single leg vs Atletico, You now wonder why people call Chelsea fans ignorant
story so after it . what happened ? you're not playing in the final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On May 07, 2016
Spy360:

No party. Chelsea is no longer a big club. They are now a midtable team. So no party.

U dey craze I swear cheesy wait till next season mk we see if u go mk first 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:
Shots?? grin

Abeg d real shots dey manU thread. Help us tell ur guy say we dey wait for him response. Tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
sinizia:

I don't think Atleti and Leceister are TOO similar like you are insisting.

When it comes to defence, Atleti is ultra-defensive. They are Leceister on steroids. When this season started before Leceister became EPL contender and way before they topped the league, Leceister were very porous in defence, something Atleti are not. As a matter of fact, they were called the comeback kings coz they always trail behind and still find a way to draw or win the match. Matches like against Stoke and Westham where they were 2-0 down and still manage to get a point off the match is still fresh in memory. It got so bad that Ranieri promised them pizzas if they can KEEP A CLEAN SHEET. Now when have you seen Atleti either this season or for the past 3 years struggle to keep clean sheets for many matches?

Even in attack, Vardy and Mahrez are in top 8 highest goal scorer in EPL while no Atleti player according to you are in top 10 in Liga. Doesn't it show you that more players in Atleti contribute to their total goal returns compared to Leceister that has majority of their goals from Vardy and Mahrez. And yes, Lecister attack more than Atleti.

Also, you are forgetting Leceister have been languishing in the championship for years now and even they joined EPL last season they battled regulation, then this season they lifted the EPL something Atleti is not associated with. Is that the path the success story of Atleti came from? Atleti have been honing this defensive system of playing for years and they have perfected it which is why it's been keeping then contesting for titles for 3-4 years now. Leceister will have to been competitive with this pattern for 3 more years before I can agree that their style of playing is effective.

Individual names CAN mean NOTHING, same way individual names CAN mean SOMETHING. Weren't you the one calling Messi and Ronaldo freaks of nature? Can you honestly say having a name like Messi in your team squad for a match can't mean ANYTHING? I disagree. Some individual talents/names can win matches or motivate players to up their games.
As a football technical analyst cheesycheesycheesy
I can infer that Athleti and Leicester play similar patterns just that Athleti does it better and more efficiently. Leicester began to master the pattern towards mid-season.

They both defend and counter with pace, man marking with great intensity, wanting to eat up spaces so that opponents find it very difficult to move the ball. Once they win the ball, they attack , quickly sending the ball to forward players who themselves press hard on opposing defences.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
diggz:

Abeg d real shots dey manU thread. Help us tell ur guy say we dey wait for him response. Tx
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
diggz:

U dey craze I swear cheesy wait till next season mk we see if u go mk first 10.
My dickhead man, listen carefully. Arsenal is a top top level club. We have never finished below 4th since the Premier League era including those years Chelsea was struggling with clubs like Middlesbrough and Wimbledon to stay afloat.

Mind you we have still got the fourphy lord, Arsene Wenger. IF WE DO NOT WIN THE TROPHY WE WOULD SURELY WIN THE FOURPHY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
diggz:

Are u not from that failure of a club ?

Him dey terryble but better pass all ur captains n coaches inclusive tongue

The terryble Terry won't sit on our bench. Not this season. Last season maybe but definitely not this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
Spy360:

My dickhead man, listen carefully. Arsenal is a top top level club. We have never finished below 4th since the Premier League era including those years Chelsea was struggling with clubs like Middlesbrough and Wimbledon to stay afloat.

Mind you we have still got the fourphy lord, Arsene Wenger. IF WE DO NOT WIN THE TROPHY WE WOULD SURELY WIN THE FOURPHY

May u guys die on that fourphy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:55pm On May 07, 2016
Spy360:

As a football technical analyst cheesycheesycheesy
I can infer that Athleti and Leicester play similar patterns just that Athleti does it better and more efficiently. Leicester began to master the pattern towards mid-season.

They both defend and counter with pace, man marking with great intensity, wanting to eat up spaces so that opponents find it very difficult to move the ball. Once they win the ball, they attack , quickly sending the ball to forward players who themselves press hard on opposing defences.

You and Nihilist, I guess are right. lipsrsealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3578359/Leicester-City-Atletico-Madrid-share-spooky-similarities-two-teams-upsetting-odds-1-0-wins-no-possession-4-4-2-formations-low-budgets-indestructible-defences.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
lordfalcao:
story so after it . what happened ? you're not playing in the final.

Fact is you are wrong like always and sound very unintelligent to claim something contrary to what everyone saw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On May 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Egbon fcccck up for there, walahi

Did I not tell you he is a TERRYble defender?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:
Shots?? grin
Nonsense shots undecided

Lets see them make top 6 next seaeson....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Nonsense shots undecided

Lets see them make top 6 next seaeson....
They will
1.Man City
2.Liverpool
3.Southampton
4.Arsenal
5.Leicester
6.Crystal Palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

They will
1.Man City
2.Liverpool
3.Southampton
4.Arsenal
5.Leicester
6.Crystal Palace
I like this ur top 6.
And the bottom three gon be...

18. United
19. Chelsea
20. Spurs

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

They will
1.Man City
2.Liverpool
3.Southampton
4.Arsenal
5.Leicester
6.Crystal Palace

What..? You mean to tell us that's the way next season will end?

You are kidding right ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 07, 2016
diggz:

What..? You mean to tell us that's the way next season will end?

You are kidding right ?
Nope

AdeLaNa1:
I like this ur top 6.
And the bottom three gon be...
18. United
19. Chelsea
20. Spurs
Nah.
Chelsea 7th
Tottenham 12th
Man United last
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
dmcdad:

My friend keep kwayet!!! cheesycheesycheesy

Loool...no be your fault o, na Terry cause am
Come, I never see our guy in a long while o, Barackohandso, hope he's safe?

coded01:

You say... grin grin grin

Lmaooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Fact is you are wrong like always and sound very unintelligent to claim something contrary to what everyone saw
Are you in the final? N.O NO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
Lol. Leicester fans were chanting

"We're coming for you
We're coming for you
Barcelona
We're coming for you"

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
lordfalcao:
Are you in the final? N.O NO

Did we beat Atletico in one of the two games? Yes yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
If thats Mahrez wife then I'm disappointed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:10pm On May 07, 2016
CFCman:

"We're coming for you
We're coming for you
Barcelona
We're coming for you"

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:13pm On May 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Loool...no be your fault o, na Terry cause am
Come, I never see our guy in a long while o, Barackohandso, hope he's safe?

Lmaooo.
Na true ooooo. Abeg anybody wey get him contact make the person know how far abeg. Na my prayer partner be that oooo. I no wan hear stories that touch.cheesy Nothing dey happen sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
CFCman:
"We're coming for you We're coming for you Barcelona We're coming for you"
grin
Woaahhh! gringringrin Such guts!
They are lucky both teams would be seeded for next season UCL group stage!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
homesteady:

Woaahhh! gringringrin
Such guts!

They are lucky both teams would be seeded for next season UCL group stage!
Haha. That's if Barca win La Liga. If not, we could have Leicester v Barca in the group stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
diggz:

May u guys die on that fourphy tongue
You are dead on midtable!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
Spy360:

Yeye man una no win EPL again? or una don change jersey?

I hear say coach wengay na Leicester fan now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2016
God please take Baba Rahman and his sponsor away from us.

See the amateur defending of this typical guruguru CHAN standard defender. Deandre Yedlin could not believe how easy it was to skin that fool for the third goal.

Emenalo, please DIE!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2016
Ibime:
God please take Baba Rahman and his sponsor away from us.

See the amateur defending of this typical guruguru CHAN standard defender. Deandre Yedlin could not believe how easy it was to skin that fool for the third goal.

Emenalo, please DIE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2016
Spy360:

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2016
They will
1.CHELSEA
2.Liverpool
3MAN CITY
4.Arsenal
5.Leicester
6.Crystal Palace watch out for the top six next season...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12am On May 08, 2016
I can now see why Ibime slates Mikel. Sunderland's third goal is enough in my view. he directed a nothing ball going nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.