Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421969 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

2010/2011 season midfielders for Chelsea were Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Benayoun, Mikel, Malouda Mceachran.

Minus Lampard who among these were quality as at 2010/11. Take note of the player form in around that time

That was the midfield before Emenalo stepped into Chelsea oo

Now you have Matic, Mikel, Fabregas, Willian Oscar, Pedro RLC

Tell me sincerely was the midfield above better than the below?

Dayo thank you for this!

I can post interviews with AVB talking about the team 'we built'

Ray Wilkins said that he knew for a fact that Ancelotti wanted Torres and Luiz so the club went out and bought them....and Ray Wilkins should know...he was the assistant manager.

Why didn't Ancelotti want a midfielder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
coded01:

No start dat one! angry

You wan form special guest... angry

Just use agbero style enter... grin grin
Walai, I no know wetin dey happen here. I just open NL and na mentions I just see. I never delve into my footie threads gan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
dmcdad:

Me keh... I no be Warri guy na. Me na confirm Edo guy.cheesy

Pls wetin b d difference? Edo and delta una eye dey strong die simples.

Meanwhile, no b for this thread you claim say you be Wafi? Mk I go call airmark naim sabi dig up post cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

What happened to Raul Merreiles, Oriol Romeu, Oscar, van Ginkel. What type of midfielders are those?

Oscar is an AM, thats why I didn't mention Gotze.

Meireles came in 2011 under request from AVB, and was inexplicably sold 1 year later (with Essien), yet no replacement found.

Romeu came in 2011 under request from AVB, not someone you call 1st team signing and has been out on loan for yonkers

Ginkel was signed as an AM and Mourinho converted him to DM, again not for the 1st team and has been out on loan for yonkers

Since you claimed Lampard was the only decent central midfielder from 2011 to 2014, tell me whether the TD was doing his job.

In the same time, I can list 15 AM/wingers that Emenalo signed.

So again I ask, what policy is being pursued?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, I no know wetin dey happen here. I just open NL and na mentions I just see. I never delve into my footie threads gan.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/1978#45973349
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:10pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

2010/2011 season midfielders for Chelsea were Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Benayoun, Mikel, Malouda Mceachran.

Minus Lampard who among these were quality as at 2010/11. Take note of the player form in around that time

That was the midfield before Emenalo stepped into Chelsea oo

Now you have Matic, Mikel, Fabregas, Willian Oscar, Pedro RLC

Tell me sincerely was the midfield above better than the below?

Yes Dayo, 2010/2011 midfield far greater than 2015/2016. Yes!!!!!!,I said so with all sincerity. At least the midfield then,didn't convert us to fvcking mid table team,were we deserve to be with the bunch of losers we parade as midfield players today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
diggz:

Yes Dayo, 2010/2011 midfield far greater than 2015/2016. Yes!!!!!!,I said so with all sincerity. At least the midfield then,didn't convert us to fvcking mid table team,were we deserve to be with the bunch of losers we parade as midfield players today.

Who were those great in that 2010/2011 midfield as at 2011.

That you didnt become midtable could be because your attackers were better or your defenders werent leaking like currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

That you didnt become midtable could be because your attackers were better or your defenders werent leaking like currently

Diggz is mistaken.

In 2010/11, Essien had a great season.

Then you could rely on Lampard and Essien gidigba as two of the top CMs in the league.

Essien had his 2nd ACL injury on the 1st day of preseason in 2011 and that was why AVB asked for Meireles.

So 2010/11 midfield is not to be compared with what came after.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Now you are speculating Bros. Even if I agree to us having a better attack or defense, won't it still bring us back to the point made earlier,that certain areas are constantly neglected just to stockpile players on the flanks?

I have used your club as a clear example to demonstrate how a proper,well run club should do their business. Especially one with a proper TD not emenalo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
Na today this argument don dey? The task of trying to explain the hierarchy of personnel in Chelsea started 3 years ago. If Nihilist must know, the response of A40's, posted to counter your points, was at the time in response to my attempts to dampen this fire years ago.

This is the thing with Ninjahs like Nihilist and Dayo. They see beyond the popular headlines.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
diggz:

Meanwhile, no b for this thread you claim say you be Wafi? Mk I go call airmark naim sabi dig up post cheesy
Wafi keh... For where na? Call am make him come dig am up ooooo. Him go dig reach hell e never see anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On May 26, 2016
diggz:

Now you are speculating Bros. Even if I agree to us having a better attack or defense, won't it still bring us back to the point made earlier,that certain areas are constantly neglected just to stockpile players on the flanks?

I have used your club as a clear example to demonstrate how a proper,well run club should do their business. Especially one with a proper TD not emenalo.

You cannot compare Bayern with Chelsea

Bayern has as decision makers ex footballers and people who have a deep knowledge of the game.

Roman = Rummenigge (In some cases Beckenbauer and Ulli). You cannot compare their football knowledge

Before we now talk of Sammer and Reschke.

Before getting to the coach

But in Chelsea Roman probably 15yrs ago didnt know the rules of football and vetoed many buys based on what he likes. Roman is just like Mansoor, A rich man who wants to have a pet club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
coded01:

grin grin grin

Thanks for alerting me dayo... cheesy wink

Dayo can you go and sleep as I deputize on your behalf with selling of tickets... grin grin

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am selling tickets. Buy now! cool

Cc dcmdad, bykebyke, usbcable, pevicky, krasid, ollah1 & co... Special guest seats are available... grin
I no get this quote before. That's because you no spell my moniker well.

Anywayz, how much be ticket and wetin be mode of payment?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bayern has as decision makers ex footballers and people who have a deep knowledge of the game.

Roman = Rummenigge (In some cases Beckenbauer and Ulli). You cannot compare their football knowledge

That is the difference and where you should leave it.

Roman does not care or has never heard of Cristian Atsu, Marko Marin, Adrian, Kenedy or Victor Moses and will not care if Emenalo used that same money to buy Wanyama, Kante, Weigl . . . .or even Meireles as we have done in the past.

There is what we blame Roman for, and there is what falls squarely on the TD, another incompetent ninja in the Chelsea structure to add to Romans lack of football knowledge.

When we read of managers arguing over the need for a central midfielder, it is Emenalo we read arguing with them, not Roman.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
Ibime:

That is the difference and where you should leave it.

Roman does not care or has never heard of Cristian Atsu, Marko Marin, Adrian, Kenedy or Victor Moses and will not care if Emenalo used that same money to buy Wanyama, Kante, Weigl . . . .or even Meireles as we have done in the past.

There is what we blame Roman for, and there is what falls squarely on the TD, another incompetent ninja in the Chelsea structure to add to Romans lack of football knowledge.

When we read of managers arguing over the need for a central midfielder, it is Emenalo we read arguing with them, not Roman.

Well said.

One can even take a look at the 9 clubs which finished above CFC and ask which of our midfielders will get a shirt in their starting line up based on current form except fabregas(which can still be argued depending on which team we are focused on)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:39pm On May 26, 2016
dmcdad:

I no get this quote before. That's because you no spell my moniker well.

Anywayz, how much be ticket and wetin be mode of payment?

Sorry... Just click! No story! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On May 26, 2016
diggz:
Well said.

One can even take a look at the 9 clubs which finished above CFC and ask which of our midfielders will get a shirt in their starting line up based on current form except fabregas(which can still be argued depending on which team we are focused on)?

So is the TD Emenalo responsible for the loss of form of the same players who won the league easily last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

So is the TD Emenalo responsible for the loss of form of the same players who won the league easily last season?

Won which league easily?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2016
nateevs:
Na today this argument don dey? The task of trying to explain the hierarchy of personnel in Chelsea started 3 years ago. If Nihilist must know, the response of A40's, posted to counter your points, was at the time in response to my attempts to dampen this fire years ago.

This is the thing with Ninjahs like Nihilist and Dayo. They see beyond the popular headlines.

Haba bros, you know say you be my guy. My original Emenalo apologist! I come in peace.

2013 was a long time ago. Back then we didn't have much press about transfer dealings but since then we have overwhelming reports of players recommended by Emenalo.

RDM has come and gone
Benitez has come and gone
JM has come and gone
Hiddink has come and gone
Mike Forde has come and gone (and the club didn't consider his role important to replace)
Ron Gourlay has come and gone.

The new Bogeyman used to defend Emenalo is now Marina (because she selects players abi?)

Roman is still there as a bogeyman

But remember, if all the above fails, feel free to encourage him to use the final defence for Emenalo - EU rules on Homegrown players has left no space in the squad to strengthen the midfield.

I am even happy to contribute more inventive and innovative excuses for Emenalo to add to all of the above if you allow me to join you on the 'Emenalo apologists' side of the debate. cheesy

Yours peacefully, Ibime.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
diggz:

grin grin grin grin grin

dmcdad is edo. He is the only edo man with deep tribal marks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2016
timbros:
Ibime I think the reason why you see Nihilist mentioning Forde, Marina etc and even Roman in his debates is because he wants to prove that Emenalo doesn't have the absolute decision making in all those flop signings.

Remember the original debate started with almost everyone blaming Emenalo for everything happening in Chelsea now, starting from 2012 abi '11. Nihilist is trying to prove that there are names higher than Emenalo at some point in decision making during this period hence the names.

@Griffon what do you think, who has more power in decision making as per player signing, Emenalo or Marina? Who of the two has more power to accept or reject a player to be signed?
Well it Looks like Ibime believes that other parties are not that adept at football ie Emenalo is the only one with footie knowledge or at least has superior football know-how. He is the one supposed to scout players urgently needed for the club not flair players. Which is why he has been consistently hammering on too much wingers and poor midfield(Central/defensive midfield ) . That is why Emenalo is been blamed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2016
diggz:

Our problems started when our midfield began to wear out especially the Central part. From Scolari era we have been dragging ourselves. Winning Major titles by the skin of our tooth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:43am On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

But in Chelsea Roman probably 15yrs ago didnt know the rules of football and vetoed many buys based on what he likes. Roman is just like Mansoor, A rich man who wants to have a pet club
Exactly which is why the technical director should be there to advise or talk sense into the Abramovich and also outlining better alternatives which i don't believe he did that why he receives the lion share of the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:30am On May 27, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2016
Am +1 today my blue brothers

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:06am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

I am not a fan but i wish you more happy and prosperous years... cheesy

Happy Birthday Bro! cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2016
coded01:

I am not a fan but i wish you more prosperous years... cheesy

Happy Birthday Bro! cool
Thank u boss, football unites us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:21am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

Thank u boss, football unites us

You welcome bro... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:05am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Happy wonderful birthday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2016
Roma keen on newcastle wijnaldum according to various reports.salbatini is another td who knows the player who fits the club philosophy.
Oga Nihilist don dey shout wijnaldum on this thread since 1806,but emenalo won't see that one.
He prefer to sign miazga or one christian cuevas from southamerica.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:26am On May 27, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. We get sniffers for NL sha.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
coded01:

grin grin grin grin grin
I dey suspect some people sha... But make I no talk.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), nihilistjnr, chidekings(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.