Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10349896 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (19036) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
hearing of Chelsea appointing gudicini as goal keeping coach. how serious is it??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Quick question guys...

Before you place your bets at Nairabet or Bet9ja or what not, what si your research process?

Do you just pick bets on a hunch?

Do you check sure banker websites?

Do you ask an albino to rub his testicles all over your face for good luck?

What's your process start to finish?

Cc A40 raumdeuter sleekdot mrTa bigkesh chelseafan1 homesteady ibime spy360 dadehmola chrisley024 sinizia parottibaba diggz bykebyke dmcdad bimffo etc....

There are a lot of websites and even android apps u can use to research, soccervista.com, windrawwin.com, whoscored.com, prosoccer.eu and so many other websites like that, but trust me, a bit of luck is involved as rightly stated by A40 and donjazet, but if I wud advice you sir, if you haven't started punting, do not start at all, it can ruin, infact, it ruins....it almost ruined me I couldn't save up to 10k/month until I decided to reduce it to just 200 naira on weekends ONLY nd I wanna stick to just odds of 2 every weekend for 10 weeks, I'll keep rolling over, 200 naira wud give me almost 250k by the end of the 10th week, I've been glad I took that decision of using my brain, I was always losing 20k, 10k, 5k, I could lose 15k in a day and still go on to deposit.

So, bro, don't just start it abeg except u can be disciplined and not be like me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Look I have been in this game long enough to know there is a lot of luck involved in betting. Statistically a betting company can never lose, They already edge their bets with the odds they issued. So the foolishness is actually in putting your money in it. I am talking as someone who have won a lot infact a third of the money that bought my first car in Yankee was from a winning stake.

E.g Barcelona vs Granada Barcelona 1.01, draw 5 Granada 10. How would you stake your money? Put $100 on Barcelona you only win $1 back.

Personal story I started betting like 2007, I introduced one of my friends to it who was also on Nairaland. we drew all form of models analysis, excel sheets searched for games in Eastern Europe and South America but we were still losing more

An example I did an in game betting 77th min 2010 world cup Ghana vs Serbia the game was still 0-0 staked $200 on game ending in a draw, From gameplay, Both teams had settled for the draw as they didnt want to lose. last 5 mins an weed smoking Serbian player from a non dangerous move handled the ball in the box and Asamoah Gyan buried the PK. Money gone!!

Another 5 game accumulator and guess what Bayern was the only team who didnt beat Freiburg at home(One of the 5 games all season we didnt pick full points). Money gone.

After a while me and this friend decided it would be better to be on the other side. Due to logistics I pulled out(I dey school for Yankee, I no fit invest that much money and not be on ground where the thing dey go down). he did the platform, got the software he has a website and several shops where they take stakes and he is now a very rich man in Naija.

Then Lagos state licensing fees for betting companies was like 5Million then, last I heard(3yrs ago) its like 40M and companies are still paying it. Why because they know its one of the most lucrative business you can ever run, Chances of losing is slim. A professor from Booth I met in an unofficial setting once told me that if you are from a country where betting is legal, Its one of the surest business.
Akina1abi that owns Nairabet is a NL member, that used to put stakes for me vs coogar to predict on this forum, see as the guy dey ball now, he even contested for house of rep last year

Baba Ijebu wey you dey see so, I know the firm that handles their business and if you know how much their turnover is? This is Baba Ijebu that 90% of his patrons live in face me I face you and can barely afford $1 meals a day

The best advise is if you must be involved in betting, be the guy that takes stakes not the one who stakes

WORD of life!!!!,but if you must stake, don't use more than $1 once in a week even if you are richer than Dangote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nihilist:

I've looked at the offered odds on merrybet, bet9ja, nairabet and they are relatively awful when compared to what the bookies here in the UK offer.

I've looked at the betting industry in Nigeria, and found that it is incredibly exploitative, and I'm toying with the idea of starting a football website using statistcal analysis of only EPL fixtures only to provide betting and comparison advice completely free.

That's why I why I'm asking what people's processes are...not because I don't know how to bet, but to try and figure out how many people rely on 3rd party stat analysis when betting

Biko start it o, and share the link, its a nice initiative.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Look I have been in this game long enough to know there is a lot of luck involved in betting. Statistically a betting company can never lose, They already edge their bets with the odds they issued. So the foolishness is actually in putting your money in it. I am talking as someone who have won a lot infact a third of the money that bought my first car in Yankee was from a winning stake.

E.g Barcelona vs Granada Barcelona 1.01, draw 5 Granada 10. How would you stake your money? Put $100 on Barcelona you only win $1 back.

Personal story I started betting like 2007, I introduced one of my friends to it who was also on Nairaland. we drew all form of models analysis, excel sheets searched for games in Eastern Europe and South America but we were still losing more

An example I did an in game betting 77th min 2010 world cup Ghana vs Serbia the game was still 0-0 staked $200 on game ending in a draw, From gameplay, Both teams had settled for the draw as they didnt want to lose. last 5 mins an weed smoking Serbian player from a non dangerous move handled the ball in the box and Asamoah Gyan buried the PK. Money gone!!

Another 5 game accumulator and guess what Bayern was the only team who didnt beat Freiburg at home(One of the 5 games all season we didnt pick full points). Money gone.

After a while me and this friend decided it would be better to be on the other side. Due to logistics I pulled out(I dey school for Yankee, I no fit invest that much money and not be on ground where the thing dey go down). he did the platform, got the software he has a website and several shops where they take stakes and he is now a very rich man in Naija.

Then Lagos state licensing fees for betting companies was like 5Million then, last I heard(3yrs ago) its like 40M and companies are still paying it. Why because they know its one of the most lucrative business you can ever run, Chances of losing is slim. A professor from Booth I met in an unofficial setting once told me that if you are from a country where betting is legal, Its one of the surest business.
Akina1abi that owns Nairabet is a NL member, that used to put stakes for me vs coogar to predict on this forum, see as the guy dey ball now, he even contested for house of rep last year

Baba Ijebu wey you dey see so, I know the firm that handles their business and if you know how much their turnover is? This is Baba Ijebu that 90% of his patrons live in face me I face you and can barely afford $1 meals a day

The best advise is if you must be involved in betting, be the guy that takes stakes not the one who stakes
bro, dats ur own view.to me football betting is either a recreation or a business endeavour. those dat engage in the latter know there r rules to follow while those in d former relies basically on luck and surest occurrence. I am a bookmaker agent and I can tell u dat the money I used to open my betshop came from the same bookmaker I agent for. if u take it as a recreation be ready to lose more than gain but if u take it as a business endeavour be ready to be disciplined.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
lekkie073:

bro, dats ur own view.to me football betting is either a recreation or a business endeavour. those dat engage in the latter know there r rules to follow while those in d former relies basically on luck and surest occurrence. I am a bookmaker agent and I can tell u dat the money I used to open my betshop came from the same bookmaker I agent for. if u take it as a recreation be ready to lose more than gain but if u take it as a business endeavour be ready to be disciplined.....

This is a really interesting angle.

What's your business model?

Do you take a commision as an agent for every bet placed at your shop?

Or do you run a branch in a franchise model?

Also, what's the behaviour of the punters you get in your shop? Are they mainlu calculated strategists or just speculators?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nihilist:

This is a really interesting angle.

What's your business model?

Do you take a commision as an agent for every bet placed at your shop?

Or do you run a branch in a franchise model?

Also, what's the behaviour of the punters you get in your shop? Are they mainlu calculated strategists or just speculators?
with regards to being an agent u receive commission based on stakes just like an agent would receive commission on sales.

with regards to business model, d agent has no much model to create. if ur bookmaker is popular and punters believe in d brand, then u as an agent don't have much to do other than open ur shop and see stakers troop in just like bet9ja in Lagos.

d punters r divergent....a lot are very strategic analysts but what kills them is accumulating a lot of games. u see someone who will continually looe a 15 game combo ticket by just a single wrong prediction. if such a gambler plays d 15games individually without combining it I bet u he will always be at a profit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
lekkie073:

with regards to being an agent u receive commission based on stakes just like an agent would receive commission on sales.
with regards to business model, d agent has no much model to create. if ur bookmaker is popular and punters believe in d brand, then u as an agent don't have much to do other than open ur shop and see stakers troop in just like bet9ja in Lagos.

I guess your cash takings must equal what the software recorded. Do you then deposit daily/weekly in the company account? How does that system work?

@ raumdeuter, why Stakersden change name to Lokabet? Is it a branding/name recognition issue or market diversification from online to shop front?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ibime:

I guess your cash takings must equal what the software recorded. Do you then deposit daily/weekly in the company account? How does that system work?

@ raumdeuter, why Stakersden change name to Lokabet? Is it a branding/name recognition issue or market diversification from online to shop front?

I think its more of the latter because in Naija more people do their bet through shop front and not online given our cash based system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Quick question guys...

Before you place your bets at Nairabet or Bet9ja or what not, what si your research process?

Do you just pick bets on a hunch?

Do you check sure banker websites?

Do you ask an albino to rub his testicles all over your face for good luck?

What's your process start to finish?

Cc A40 raumdeuter sleekdot mrTa bigkesh chelseafan1 homesteady ibime spy360 dadehmola chrisley024 sinizia parottibaba diggz bykebyke dmcdad bimffo etc....
grin grin grin

I don't bet though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
e.g today if you see Croatia vs Czech with croatia leading 2-0 80min and Czech looked lost and disjointed, which analysis would tell you that Czech can draw level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
e.g today if you see Croatia vs Czech with croatia leading 2-0 80min and Czech looked lost and disjointed, which analysis would tell you that Czech can draw level
I don't think one can bet after kick off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Raumdeuter, are u seeing Fabrepass' superb passes, winning goals for Spain, ur useless Gotze, Muller shud come and learn from this Man. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Emaprince:
I don't think one can bet after kick off.
u can bet after kick off. its called live in-play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ibime:

what happened s is dat u load ur account/login with an amount. so when u have exhausted d amount u deposited u can't play again until u go and credit ur account again. at the end of the week ur commission is loaded into ur login account...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter, are u seeing Fabrepass' superb passes, winning goals for Spain, ur useless Gotze, Muller shud come and learn from this Man. tongue

which goal did Fabregas assist? Are you sure you are watching?

First goal na Nolito assist Morata, second goal na Turkish player head to Nolito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
lekkie073:

what happened s is dat u load ur account/login with an amount. so when u have exhausted d amount u deposited u can't play again until u go and credit ur account again. at the end of the week ur commission is loaded into ur login account...

No I meant how do you remit cash to your boss and how does he check that what you remit is accurate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

which goal did Fabregas assist? Are you sure you are watching?

First goal na Nolito assist Morata, second goal na Turkish player head to Nolito

Fabregas assisted Nolito 's goal, it was counted for Fabregas, not the Turkish player?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Fabregas assisted Nolito 's goal, it was counted for Fabregas, not the Turkish player?
nah bro it wasn't fab that assisted that goal scored by Nolito, the Turkish defender headed the ball wrongly which Nolito pounced on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
hensben:
nah bro it wasn't fab that assisted that goal scored by Nolito, the Turkish defender headed the ball wrongly which Nolito pounced on.

I know bro, Fabregas created the pass, perhaps dt was why it was recorded for him on flashscore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I know bro, Fabregas created the pass, perhaps dt was why it was recorded for him on flashscore.
yeah he created the chance that lead to the goal but statistically he won't be given.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ibime:

No I meant how do you remit cash to your boss and how does he check that what you remit is accurate
I don't have a boss.
I am an agent with a bookmaker. everything I do with regards to d bookmaker is linked to the bookmakers server. if I play a game with my login it reflects in d bookmakers server. so d total sales I made is in d server's database.

if I put a cashier there, I give d cashier a login. all what d cashier staked for customers can be checked from since all stakes r logged. so a cashier cannot claim to have made 1k when in actuality he made 5k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Christensen: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ibime:
Andreas Christensen wins Gladbach Player of the season.

That's the best player in the 4th best team in Germany.

Yet I'm sure Chelsea will be ready to bid £40m on one average defender in one average team this summer.

Or worse still, bid £40m for the biggest liability in Everton team (John Stones) and send Christensen on loan again or treat him like one small boy in the squad ala De Bruyne.

A prophet is never honoured in his own country.

Thanks mate. I'm very honored to win Gladbach's best player award, a lot of hardwork went into this and I hope to be given a chance to prove myself at Chelsea.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
lukaku does it...

really good goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nihilist:
lukaku does it...

really good goal

I am watching it in an irish pub with one of my best mates. Almost got chased out of the pub as it seems I am the only one supporting belgium grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
chic2pimp:

I am watching it in an irish pub with one of my best mates. Almost got chased out of the pub as it seems I am the only one supporting belgium grin grin

Lol

O'neiils?

You get mind cheesy

Witsel nodding...2-0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is what i'm talking about

Lukaku brace.

Raumdeuter how many goals does Martial have? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raumdeuter

EPL dominated team winning 3-0. Bundesliga dominated team couldn't score Poland.

What says thou?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
timbros:
Raumdeuter

EPL dominated team winning 3-0. Bundesliga dominated team couldn't score Poland.

What says thou?

You sef know the answer. . . . Irish team is also an EPL team. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm not crazy about this Naingollan fella at all. I like my hardworking midfielders to have some basic technique on the ball which I'm not seeing in him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
I no see any mention of 'skippo' Hazard o...where are d 'hidden' crew abeg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Witsel my G.....

Available for 15m.....

Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (19036) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amethyst101(m), TradingGod, onyeomaonyeoma(m), gloryon(m), Emisco1(m), ademuy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.