Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422430 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ibime:
I'm not crazy about this Naingollan fella at all. I like my hardworking midfielders to have some basic technique on the ball which I'm not seeing in him.

That dude can't pass his way out of a paper bag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's a shame it took the Wales game for Woy Hodgson to start coming out to say Sturridge is a special player that he hopes will be key for the rest of the Euros.

Studge is by far England's best striker even last season on a per minute basis.

Roy nearly left him at home I'm sure. It seems Roy practices management by media.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nihilist:

That dude can't pass his way out of a paper bag.

He's not quite Ramires, but he is the poor man's Gattusso/Vidal except with less strength, size and technique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Raumdeuter, Hazard - led team won comfortably by 3-0, wetin u wan talk today??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wanyama to spurs for 11million.

Sitdon look activated lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nihilist:

Lol

O'neiils?

You get mind cheesy

Witsel nodding...2-0

Lool.... Dude. Never again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
timbros:
Ramdeuter

EPL dominated team winning 3-0. Bundesliga dominated team couldn't score Poland.

What says thou?

Ibime:

You sef know the answer. . . . Irish team is also an EPL team. grin grin

You don see the answer here. Na like 2 disable fighting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Rumdeuter, Hazard - led team won comfortably by 3-0, wetin u wan talk today??

Against who? Another EPL dominated team with Hoolahan or is it Hooligan , Ward, Shane Long, McCarthy, Coleman

If we would give glory to EPL for Belgium, we also have to shame the EPL for Ireland

So choose one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
i am not moved by this Belgium win at all. they don't play as a unit. no intensity in their game, they don't mount serious pressure on opponents with all their big name players. they play like they have never trained together before; not understanding themselves. gush! lvg is seriously better than that wilmots of a person. i never see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Another late goal, this time for Hungary

Ronaldo was right...Iceland won't achieve anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ibime:

You sef know the answer. . . . Irish team is also an EPL team. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

You don see the answer here. Na like 2 disable fighting

Poland no be Bundesliga dominated team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
So this fool Quaresma went and got tattoo tear drops.

Who him kill?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
So Cr7 missed a Pk and couldn't get portugal to win niether of their 2 opening games and Raumdeuter hasn't called for his head yet.
Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ricardo calvaho @ 38....! What a defender.

William calvaho is just rubbish,nothing special. J.M na one chance too. And,the Gomez guy we are linked to..... angry Na thunder go strike this useless scouts down... angry

Ronaldo kpele ooo! Nani and inconsistency sha.....smh..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:
So Cr7 missed a Pk and couldn't get portugal to win niether of their 2 opening games and Raumdeuter hasn't called for his head yet.
Chai

Ronaldo has reached a level in football where he can play rubbis for 3 seasons consecutively and still get the benefit of doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 2:59am On Jun 19, 2016
chic2pimp:

I am watching it in an irish pub with one of my best mates. Almost got chased out of the pub as it seems I am the only one supporting belgium grin grin

Dem for break ya head with bottles. ..
This remind me of last year champions League final ,I was in torino supporting Barcelona .. you need to see eyes on me... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Chile 5-0 Mexico grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2016
fredoooooo:

This remind me of last year champions League final ,I was in torino supporting Barcelona .. you need to see eyes on me... grin grin

Loooool angry angry grin grin grin Dude the tin no funny o. I don't forget where i dey sha. I'll not even risk my well being by going there on wednesday.

I see say u know like your life sha grin. Juve fans no send anybody o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nihilist:
This is what i'm talking about

Lukaku brace.

Raumdeuter how many goals does Martial have? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
CFCman:
Chile 5-0 Mexico grin

What about 7-0! shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy father's day to all the fathers and future father's to be.

Meanwhile, piers Morgan na craze man o!!! His write up to defend tailor swifts person and backlash channelled towards Kim k is just Epic!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
need you guys input on this topic www.nairaland.com/3175824/match-between- world-best-players#46720083
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2016

EPL style defending

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Coman has had quite the career already - he's only 19 and has played for PSG, Juventus and Bayern Munich.

He's already won the French league twice, Serie A and the Bundesliga. He could have a European grand slam by 25...

-BBC Sport

This is what happens when you have what the Yoruba call a good head or good star..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Minimal effort, maximum reward.

Coman and Martial might be the same age, but they definitely ain't mates.

Cc Raumdeuter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nihilist:
Minimal effort, maximum reward.

Coman and Martial might be the same age, but they definitely ain't mates.

Cc Raumdeuter
cheesy This is serious tho. What exactly did Martial collect from you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2016
OMAR ABDULRAHMAN -

I just youtubed this guy, and he seems to be the next good thing after sliced bread.
He ll be an instant wonder in Europe next season, if any right club gets him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:04am On Jun 20, 2016
tolutweety:
OMAR ABDULRAHMAN -

I just youtubed this guy, and he seems to be the next good thing after sliced bread.
He ll be an instant wonder in Europe next season, if any right club gets him.

Is he the one with Afro that looks like David luiz?? That guy is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2016
fredoooooo:

You must have a death wish.
#italian mafias are real.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:

Is he the one with Afro that looks like David luiz?? That guy is good

Yes...

I should take my time to upload all his videos here tomorrow.

I formed a place in my heart already, comparing his skills to the legendary Ronaldinho.He can sure improve.
His passes are sublime and visionary !

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2016
tolutweety:

Yes...

I should take my time to upload all his videos here tomorrow.

I already formed a place in my heart already, comparing his skills to the legendary Ronaldinho.
He can sure improve,his passes are sublime!
How can I upload video here??
I have one of his short video too

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, temitii, BlueRayDick and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.