Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10381030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:

How can I upload video here??
I have one of his short video too

Reply a quote, and attach the video.

There is a 'chose file ' just below the submit icon ,when you are replying. Use the chose file to attach the video.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2016
SailorXY:

cheesy This is serious tho. What exactly did Martial collect from you?

Martial did hurt Nihilist's feeling real bad,after he turned out to be a good buy!...Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2016
tolutweety:

Reply a quote, and attach the video.

There is a 'chose file ' just below the submit icon ,when you are replying. Use the chose file to attach the video.
Tried that severally for where. Lemme give a try.
Still getting error msg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:
How can I upload video here?? I have one of his short video too
who be this Abduljabbar wey una dey hail like this? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2016
elrony:

who be this Abduljabbar wey una dey hail like this? grin
I see one penalty and few highlights for instagram and I like am already grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:25am On Jun 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtCIFmPK4fU

Odunharry happy! grin

His left foot... shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:

I see one penalty and few highlights for instagram and I like am already grin cool

na Saudi league fit that guy... forget those magic wey u dey watch lol....

Did read that the ninja had a trial sometime ago with our noisy neighbours tho!

from reviews I won't take away the accolade that "he's good "!
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2016
coded01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtCIFmPK4fU

Odunharry happy! grin

His left foot... shocked cool
Lol.. God bless.. see wicked passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:34am On Jun 20, 2016
elrony:

na Saudi league fit that guy... forget those magic wey u dey watch lol....

Did read that the ninja had a trial sometime ago with our noisy neighbours tho!

from reviews I won't take away the accolade that "he's good "!
grin
Noisy neighbors ke..
see touches lik gold...nothing dey sweet me when players get sense pass power. Play the ball lik it's so easy.
oh my Lionel Messi

I love the way he distributes pass easily...
Make him come try him luck for Europe again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:

Noisy neighbors ke..
see touches lik gold...nothing dey sweet me when players get sense pass power. Play the ball lik it's so easy.
oh my Lionel Messi

I love the way he distributes pass easily...
Make him come try him luck for Europe again

lol.... Portugal or Spain should be suitable destinations!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Nihilist:
Minimal effort, maximum reward.

Coman and Martial might be the same age, but they definitely ain't mates.

Cc Rumdeuter

You have to recognize their contributions in those winning squad. Coman at the moment has more pace but I think Martial has more in his repertoire

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol.. God bless.. see wicked passes.

AMEN! And you too... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfI9x6K8KU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgIkf7hIJAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-ezZLhemc

i like the way the passes come, and the sleek dribbles.
-Wickid left foot !! shocked shocked

cc: elrony , odunharry, coded01
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
tolutweety:

I saw that too...But we don't need him at Barcelona... You know what I mean! wink

Let Chelsea n Man Utd slug it out... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
coded01:

I saw that too...But we don't need him at Barcelona... You know what I mean! wink

I disagree.
I think he will be a perfect replacement for Andres' Iniesta when he hangs his boot this year or next.The turns he makes can be likened to Andres' .The passes too are kiss kiss

Regardless, Whatever club he goes to , he 'll sure be a big plus.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
coded01:

Why Man Utd? Let Barca & Madrid slug it in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
I think that the bromance and banter between Ian Wright and Slaven Bilic has been the highlight of the the TV coverage of this tournament for me...

Bilic is a fantastic pundit. If he ever leaves the dugout, I'm sure there will be a space for him on the pundits sofa either at Sky or the BBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Everyone's playing serious football, making penetrating runs and playing one-touch football. Sturridge is feeling like Maradona.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
elrony:
Martial did hurt Nihilist's feeling real bad,after he turned out to be a good buy!...Lmao cheesy
Hmm I'd have really liked to hear from the horse's mouth.
Even united fans throwing tantrums @ Hazard have chilled out until @ least next season.
This is just #%**#

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2016
SailorXY:

Hmm I'd have really liked to hear from the horse's mouth.
Even united fans throwing tantrums @ Hazard have chilled out until @ least next season.
This is just #%**#

Lol ... just take what you heard from the Dragon's mouth...truss me grin

just imagine if Anthony had flopped in his first season...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by White007(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Wilshere is a unicorn. Fabulous, magical. And a myth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
tolutweety:

good pass technique
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Oga DAYO,Has any Bundesliga player scored in Euros sef??

Mr 'When was the last time an EPL player was among the top scorer of any international competition'.....Shey you dey what West ham and Everton boys dey do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Oga DAYO,Has any Bundesliga player scored in Euros sef??

Mr 'When was the last time an EPL player was among the top scorer of any international competition'.....Shey you dey what West ham and Everton boys dey do

DO your research and let me know what you find out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Finally I dey feel this Croatia guys...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Raumdeuter have you seen how Bundesliga/Bayern/Alcantara replaced EPL/Chelsea/Fabregas and Spain conceded a goal few minutes later?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
timbros:
Finally I dey feel this Croatia guys...

They have a very good chance of winning the tournament. The only contender they have in their half of the draw is Belgium. England must be kicking themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Just what was Spain expecting, for Croatia to roll over? Taaaaa. Here, they call that "Pijonstvo".

Based on performance so far, I'd say EVERY team needs a Payet, a Srna, a Perisic and a Hamsik. Warriors on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
timbros:
Ramdeuter have you seen how Bundesliga/Bayern/Alcantara replaced EPL/Chelsea/Fabregas and Spain conceded a goal few minutes later?

Was Fabregas not on the field when Croatia scored their first goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Messi's assist for Lavezzi was just sublime!

USA 0-1 Argentina

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, popizaino(m), Kundistrict(m), Vischy, AdisaOwala and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.