Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:
Is this a defence?

I think the welsh commentator just came though..his voice sounded verrrry suspicious

Denayer is a clown.

Dude it's unreal..... Denayer should simply retire from footy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

But the guy who gave the assist for the first two goals by Wales is an EPL guy Na, raumdeuter why are you like this?

Nihilist:

But Wales is also an EPL laden team...

The main man for Wales play in real Madrid unlike in Belgium whose main guys are in the EPL

SO Wales for tonight is the lesser evil as I wait for Portugal and Sanches to run riot on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

See Naingollan. Abeg this blonde haired punk should just pam in Italy there.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
With Wales, all I say is dare to dream...We're much more than we can imagine...#MomentForLife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

The main man for Wales play in real Madrid unlike in Belgium whose main guys are in the EPL

SO Wales for tonight is the lesser evil as I wait for Portugal and Sanches to run riot on them

Main man today was Ramsey and he plays for Arsenal.

And all these guys came from EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chelseafan1 where are you hiding? WHere is Hazard? Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard dey score against some Hungry country dem no gree us hear word
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
If Lukaku had 5 shots at 2pac he'd still be alive. grin

That guy is just a fool!

If I hear him name for Stamford bridge!?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
3-1

ANother EPL laden team named Belgium now on their way out

Disgraced by Wales

Chelseafan1 this is what happens when Hidden Pius Ikedia is made captain

Blame it on the first choice defence injury, Hazard played much more better than Bale....
Debryune nd Lukaku were just useless
#fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Send me the link

But all those ex English players wailing were they any better? Was it not Shearers England that failed to qualify for US94 or was it not Rio led defence that failed to qualify for EUro 2008

We all know Shearer was a crappy manager but what is this USA 94 failure you keep alluding to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hazard was Hidden today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Almost all Welsh players play in the PL (England), some even ply their trade in the championship. A single player in Bale who plays in a different league does not change the overwhelming content of the team. Wales have more players in England than Belgium and Belguim have more players in other leagues than Wales. If those Welsh players that play in the PL hadn't turned up today, Wales would have gone out of the Euros.

But of course it's so difficult for you to admit this. Why won't it be? After going from thread to thread to condemn the PL, your stupid arguments are now all over the place and now you're starting to appear silly as usual.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

We all know Shearer was a crappy manager but what is this USA 94 failure you keep alluding to?

England failed to qualify for the worldcup in 94
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
https://www.nairaland.com/16300/hidden-faces-nairaland-sports-members

Chai Dayo. . whyyyyy? lol

For the record. . I look nothing like the pic on the first page anymore. that was 2007. . when i was still a freshie in those ends. . jesu. sweet memories. I dont even have that pic saved personally anymore. . grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bimffo:
Guy, You are Old. Go and marry. grin
you just dey throw suggestions since last night. you nko? you no dey marry? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
chic2pimp:

England failed to qualify for the worldcup in 94

I am sure you did not expect Shearer who was on hospital bed for almost all of that qualification period to help them qualify, unless he also moonlights as a herbalist or woli. How many matches did he play during qualification?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

The last time that happened, the blue side of London lifted the title

When they meet again, then we shall know the scoreline, I no be soothsayer

Ok lemme b straightforward. If Leicester faces Bayern who will win??

And the last time Bayern and Chelsea faced was in the UEFA super cup final of which Chelsea was defeated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

The main man that couldn't register his name either in goals or assist? Raumdeuter why are you like this? When did "main man" become a criterion in this your jagbajantis argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Blame it on the first choice defence injury, Hazard played much more better than Bale....
Debryune nd Lukaku were just useless
#fact

Not on Hidden tepid performance

Robson Kanu played better than Hidden Hazard. i told you no one could captain a loser like Hazard and win a tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

I am sure you did not expect Shearer who was on hospital bed for almost all of that qualification period to help them qualify, unless he also moonlights as a herbalist or woli. How many matches did he play during qualification?

The key game that screwed England qualifying was the penultimate group game they lost to Holland and Shearer was in the game. So at least these set were able to qualify and not miss out entirely of a world cup like Shearers set
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The main man that couldn't register his name either in goals or assist? Raumdeuter why are you like this? When did "main man" become a criterion in this your jagbajantis argument

There are two sides playing with mostly EPL players and one with Bale as the main player the other with Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard.

I know Ikedia is the worst captain ever and I go with Wales

Vs Portugal I am going with Portugal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
I see some people that have been dying for my attention and have been starved of it cant hold body together again they have to just interject and quote me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

Tbh I won't be able to tell you thd amount of games He played without the help of Google. But you and I know Dayo well. He has an uncanny ability to twist facts to suit his needs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:
Hazard was Hidden today
Fear God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

The key game that screwed England qualifying was the penultimate group game they lost to Holland and Shearer was in the game. So at least these set were able to qualify and not miss out entirely of a world cup like Shearers set

Dayo i remember that time well. Shearer played i believe 3 out of 10 qualifiers.
And the key game that the English press were lamenting about was the away loss to Norway and Shearer did not play that game.
Well you are the king of warped logic , only reason you would blame someone for something he barely participated in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
I see some people that have been dying for my attention and have been starved of it cant hold body together again they have to just interject and quote me
LWKMD.
I for like make Wales win this trophy before them start to fire you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

Dayo i remember that time well. Shearer played i believe 3 out of 10 qualifiers.
And the key game that the English press were lamenting about was the away loss to Norway and Shearer did not play that game.
Well you are the king of warped logic , only reason you would blame someone for something he barely participated in

The loss to Holland was what sealed their fate and Shearer featured prominently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hope wales gat all it takes to kick portugal out of d euros undecided....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aha - I can see that Mr Ramuzaki has carried on with his fòolishness here again.. grin grin

Egbon - è tì wá gòh gáán lenujò mètá yì oh! embarassed

What kan faa?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:

LWKMD.
I for like make Wales win this trophy before them start to fire you.

If Belgium win same thing they would say its because of EPL players and lets see Wales win the entire trophy first and see an EPL dominated team win a major tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

There are two sides playing with mostly EPL players and one with Bale as the main player the other with Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard.

Belgium only had 5 EPL players.

Wales had 22 English league players plus 1 alumni.

The two winning goals were made in the English Championship.

EPL is your Lord!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.